Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Dangers
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Those familiars! My heart just exploded... :D
Those familiars! My heart just exploded... :D
.gif.gif.gif.gif Aren't they cute?
Wow, scary new familiars! COOL. Although I really think the first one should be Plague, not Fire!

The twitching bones are my favorite, I want a whole pile. 8D

Not sure about the wing cuffs, they look ouchy on most breeds... But simple cheap apparel is nice. I'm sure they'll come in useful for something.

The puzzles are pretty! c:
Wow, scary new familiars! COOL. Although I really think the first one should be Plague, not Fire!

The twitching bones are my favorite, I want a whole pile. 8D

Not sure about the wing cuffs, they look ouchy on most breeds... But simple cheap apparel is nice. I'm sure they'll come in useful for something.

The puzzles are pretty! c:
You are walking alone in the wood when you hear, " CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK" and that is the last thing you ever hear.
You are walking alone in the wood when you hear, " CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK" and that is the last thing you ever hear.
olly / 15
ooooh that skydancer skin is so pretty *O*
ooooh that skydancer skin is so pretty *O*
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro1_250.gif
the familiars are great and stuff

but what I want to know is

which dragon does that wing in the wing cuffs icon belong to

because usually, the examples of dragons wearing the apparel in the icon is a known dragon species

so which is that
the familiars are great and stuff

but what I want to know is

which dragon does that wing in the wing cuffs icon belong to

because usually, the examples of dragons wearing the apparel in the icon is a known dragon species

so which is that
@D33r Straight from the unicorn's mouth ♥ [quote name="Undel" date="2014-07-19 01:46:57"]It was drawn for the icon. The cuffs are small and trying to scale down existing wings either made the wing unrecognized le (cropped version) or made the cuffs very small (scaled down version). I drew something new to fit the icon. That is the coatl cuff art though. :) (on top of the wing). I hate to burst the speculation bubble. Do not worry though. There are always multiple new breeds in the works at any given time. :) You just won't see them used in icons until after they are released.[/quote]
@D33r Straight from the unicorn's mouth ♥
Undel wrote on 2014-07-19 01:46:57:
It was drawn for the icon. The cuffs are small and trying to scale down existing wings either made the wing unrecognized le (cropped version) or made the cuffs very small (scaled down version). I drew something new to fit the icon. That is the coatl cuff art though. :) (on top of the wing).

I hate to burst the speculation bubble. Do not worry though. There are always multiple new breeds in the works at any given time. :) You just won't see them used in icons until after they are released.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I spent all day at the coliseum trying to get the pretty familiars. No luck, gg rng it was nice knowing you ;_;
I spent all day at the coliseum trying to get the pretty familiars. No luck, gg rng it was nice knowing you ;_;
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
Love those wing cuffs and skins! Those familiars are scary though. *blush*
Love those wing cuffs and skins! Those familiars are scary though. *blush*
ZVpCPil.png
Awesome, it is always cool when we get new familiars, coli drops, items etc. Hooray
Awesome, it is always cool when we get new familiars, coli drops, items etc. Hooray
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
I love the familiars!
I love the familiars!
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30