Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Dangers
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30
@Alphaeon dang, I was so hopeful too ;n;
@Alphaeon dang, I was so hopeful too ;n;
the male skydancer skin looks like braviary omg
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
Wing cuffs! *flops happily*

I like these new enemies too.
Wing cuffs! *flops happily*

I like these new enemies too.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
[quote name="Scizor" date="2014-07-19 07:45:37"]the male skydancer skin looks like braviary omg[/quote] I don't see any similarity except color choice a little bit...? :I It's based on a real life bird... [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2j4uwSGaP1r4t9h1o1_500.jpg[/img] ...and that's one helluva nice bird.
Scizor wrote on 2014-07-19 07:45:37:

I don't see any similarity except color choice a little bit...? :I It's based on a real life bird...

tumblr_m2j4uwSGaP1r4t9h1o1_500.jpg

...and that's one helluva nice bird.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Well I know we aren't suppose to judge things based upon appearance but umm...OWWW WING CUFFS!!! I love it! (hehehe) I feel like a piece of me that was missing was just found and I didn't even know that it was needed.

Umm...that skydancer one looks interesting. Like, it is based upon some type of animal I'm not aware of but would like to be.
Well I know we aren't suppose to judge things based upon appearance but umm...OWWW WING CUFFS!!! I love it! (hehehe) I feel like a piece of me that was missing was just found and I didn't even know that it was needed.

Umm...that skydancer one looks interesting. Like, it is based upon some type of animal I'm not aware of but would like to be.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Yay for new puzzles and yay for those wing cuffs, oh man.
Yay for new puzzles and yay for those wing cuffs, oh man.
Words cannot describe how much I want those familiars. Both of them.
Words cannot describe how much I want those familiars. Both of them.
The new enemies/familiars look mega cool, but they're kind of tough to go against. I've been grinding to get one, and they're beating up my level 25s... that could always be my own cockiness, though. (likely, actually)
The new enemies/familiars look mega cool, but they're kind of tough to go against. I've been grinding to get one, and they're beating up my level 25s... that could always be my own cockiness, though. (likely, actually)
Never liked the Boreal Woods, but these are a tempting new incentive to go back to grinding there!
Never liked the Boreal Woods, but these are a tempting new incentive to go back to grinding there!
dang these guys are cool!
dang these guys are cool!
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30