Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Play Me a Song
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Now all that left is to deal something to the familiars bonding system to reduce enormous clicking, and FR would become the greatest game ever.
Now all that left is to deal something to the familiars bonding system to reduce enormous clicking, and FR would become the greatest game ever.
How do Snappers play ANY of these instruments
How do Snappers play ANY of these instruments
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
Whoops, there go all my gems. xD

ETA: Except, where ARE the bundles?

ETA2: Oh, OK, they're up now.
Whoops, there go all my gems. xD

ETA: Except, where ARE the bundles?

ETA2: Oh, OK, they're up now.
ZPPY.png
* jaw drops* I need this for my singer dragons for my clan lore all praise the windsinger finally something fit your theme
* jaw drops* I need this for my singer dragons for my clan lore all praise the windsinger finally something fit your theme
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
AHHHHHHH I don't see the bundles in the MP yet, but I think I'll grab 'em when I do!!
AHHHHHHH I don't see the bundles in the MP yet, but I think I'll grab 'em when I do!!
Accents - HIATUS | Adoptables - occasionally open y'all
Welp, time to make another Robinton and Menolly pair.
Welp, time to make another Robinton and Menolly pair.
Oh wow this is so cool!~
Oh wow this is so cool!~
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
The bundles are up and theeeeere goes the gems I've been saving up for Nightsky, River Royalist and Frustrating Menagerie.
The bundles are up and theeeeere goes the gems I've been saving up for Nightsky, River Royalist and Frustrating Menagerie.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
[img]http://www.p4rgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/orsixeven.png[/img] New hats, you say?
orsixeven.png

New hats, you say?
Wow, cool!
Wow, cool!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31