Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Play Me a Song
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Ahahaha this is so silly.
Ahahaha this is so silly.
taOZQ9c.png
ooh, I was planning on selling my stack of gems, but depending on how much those bundles are I might have to buy one!
any idea when they'll be in the shop?
ooh, I was planning on selling my stack of gems, but depending on how much those bundles are I might have to buy one!
any idea when they'll be in the shop?
ZVpCPil.png
I really like this bard stuff.

All we need now is a nice sousaphone, as lugging around a traditional tuba would be really awkward for four legged creatures like dragons.
I really like this bard stuff.

All we need now is a nice sousaphone, as lugging around a traditional tuba would be really awkward for four legged creatures like dragons.
Gaze into the void.
It is the perpetuity in which they dwell.
THIS IS SO COOL.
THIS IS SO COOL.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
MUSIC! :D ...also, for some reason or another, the Melodious Spats are previewing the Melodious Vest apparel options.
MUSIC! :D ...also, for some reason or another, the Melodious Spats are previewing the Melodious Vest apparel options.
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
I'M SO EXCITED THE HARPS ARE TOO CUTE
I'M SO EXCITED THE HARPS ARE TOO CUTE
nooo the ferrets are too cute to eat

I love the bard apparel!
nooo the ferrets are too cute to eat

I love the bard apparel!
avan4t_zps7418d6bd.png
How do Snappers play the harp.
How do Snappers play the harp.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
MUSIC
YES
brb going crazy and going insane now because i dont have any gems because i spent them oops.
MUSIC
YES
brb going crazy and going insane now because i dont have any gems because i spent them oops.
SIjKhX7.png
Oh wow, they look really great! 8D
Oh wow, they look really great! 8D
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31