Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue - The Kelp Beds
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52
@Ugilick

No problem! *hugs and offers cookies*
@Ugilick

No problem! *hugs and offers cookies*
forauction_m.png5490810.png5490811.png
I think this is my favourite venue now! I love the new familiars (especially the manatees), I'm always in need of more seafood and I want to fill my lair with the plushies. Although I wish it was a little easier, my team are all level 25 and it's still really hard to get through more then two rounds.
I think this is my favourite venue now! I love the new familiars (especially the manatees), I'm always in need of more seafood and I want to fill my lair with the plushies. Although I wish it was a little easier, my team are all level 25 and it's still really hard to get through more then two rounds.
Stuffed Mith Craft Creature Exotic Arcanist Idol Flowering Vulpine Plushie Kelp Tender Plush
Marens and Octofliers!!! Magnificent
Marens and Octofliers!!! Magnificent
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@Ugilick Undel said in some other thread that it was pretty much all artists (I think they just put the images in the right folders and update some spreadsheets with the new enemy stats/drops/etc, that kind of thing). And you didn't come across all that negatively, I was just making sure that information was out there. :)

But yeah, a lot of people have Coliseum issues, and I do hope those get fixed sooner rather than later. Even before the battlestone and first-turn bugs, for all that I'd love to see those fixed.
@Ugilick Undel said in some other thread that it was pretty much all artists (I think they just put the images in the right folders and update some spreadsheets with the new enemy stats/drops/etc, that kind of thing). And you didn't come across all that negatively, I was just making sure that information was out there. :)

But yeah, a lot of people have Coliseum issues, and I do hope those get fixed sooner rather than later. Even before the battlestone and first-turn bugs, for all that I'd love to see those fixed.
@Eloralouistra and anyone else having trouble in the new area - there's some useful info for it here http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1124059&p=mb ! (I use the three glass cannon build rather than the healer one, and that works pretty well too, but the Rally method is super-useful. And having extra Qck/Vit rather than Str is very good here too). In addition, this awesome tool https://c5a1253cf139bea77c55efb74522b35b9835d4aa.googledrive.com/host/0B17SsT1ETjiyckVmUXRvOHNTR1k/Coliseum%20Damage%20Calculator.html gives you info about the Str needed to kill the enemies with various attack combos, which really helps with stats.

Now I just need to level up some more dragons to get their stats to work better for this area...
@Eloralouistra and anyone else having trouble in the new area - there's some useful info for it here http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1124059&p=mb ! (I use the three glass cannon build rather than the healer one, and that works pretty well too, but the Rally method is super-useful. And having extra Qck/Vit rather than Str is very good here too). In addition, this awesome tool https://c5a1253cf139bea77c55efb74522b35b9835d4aa.googledrive.com/host/0B17SsT1ETjiyckVmUXRvOHNTR1k/Coliseum%20Damage%20Calculator.html gives you info about the Str needed to kill the enemies with various attack combos, which really helps with stats.

Now I just need to level up some more dragons to get their stats to work better for this area...
Sure would be nice if I could ever get the coliseum to load. I wish they would fix that before they add new stuff. It's been ages since the coli has loaded well, or been playable for me. Must be nice.
Sure would be nice if I could ever get the coliseum to load. I wish they would fix that before they add new stuff. It's been ages since the coli has loaded well, or been playable for me. Must be nice.
Man, I wish the raffles post was included in not having bumping limited. I keep having to go through pages and pages to find the raffles that don't have a zillion entrants because they can only be bumped back up every 2 days now... What a pain. =\ Any chance the raffles board can have a rule other than 48 hours for bumping?

(Or for that matter... why are dragon sales bumpable, but not dragon trading???)
Man, I wish the raffles post was included in not having bumping limited. I keep having to go through pages and pages to find the raffles that don't have a zillion entrants because they can only be bumped back up every 2 days now... What a pain. =\ Any chance the raffles board can have a rule other than 48 hours for bumping?

(Or for that matter... why are dragon sales bumpable, but not dragon trading???)
why are the manatee type creatures so ungodly fast? they get 6 turns to every 1 turn i get and it sucks greatly. I'm using the glass canon build and a healer and unless i have 3 level 25's, those darn things cream me.
why are the manatee type creatures so ungodly fast? they get 6 turns to every 1 turn i get and it sucks greatly. I'm using the glass canon build and a healer and unless i have 3 level 25's, those darn things cream me.
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
@nika I can't access the thread with the info for the new area. its not posted in your personal flight forum is it?
@nika I can't access the thread with the info for the new area. its not posted in your personal flight forum is it?
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
@Paintedwings No, it's "How To Survive The Kelp Beds!" in Guides, and the second link is the tool linked in the "[guide] Coliseum damage (new: Kelp Beds)" thread, also in Guides. Was it the first or second link that wasn't working?
@Paintedwings No, it's "How To Survive The Kelp Beds!" in Guides, and the second link is the tool linked in the "[guide] Coliseum damage (new: Kelp Beds)" thread, also in Guides. Was it the first or second link that wasn't working?
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52