Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue - The Kelp Beds
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52
Does anyone know if the Cloud Chaser and Golden Porpoises are obtainable as well?
Does anyone know if the Cloud Chaser and Golden Porpoises are obtainable as well?
I swear people. Send me your unwanted Mammertee Plushies.
I swear people. Send me your unwanted Mammertee Plushies.
Iknr1RQ.jpg
@Hogosha I don't know about the Golden Porpoise, but I got a Cloud Chaser earlier today
@Hogosha I don't know about the Golden Porpoise, but I got a Cloud Chaser earlier today
b9aWflB.png
@Hogosha They are, I got a cloud chaser familiar earlier.
@Hogosha They are, I got a cloud chaser familiar earlier.
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
The new venue is very pretty! And it's so nice to be able to get XP bonuses again. I'm not having trouble with it using the standard 4-2-1 build for the glass cannons, with 2 Ambushes each; my third dragon is only level 18 and I can still chain battles unless I get super unlucky. I can level exalts that way, but my poor progens do take a bit more of a beating in the process. I'll just put more scar apparel on them. I need wing scars. *grin*

I find it very funny that the manatee critters are some of the hardest MOBs in the bunch, though. Lol! They look so cute and then they slam you in the nose a few times and you fall over while -still- thinking, 'But they look so sweet and harmless!' :)
The new venue is very pretty! And it's so nice to be able to get XP bonuses again. I'm not having trouble with it using the standard 4-2-1 build for the glass cannons, with 2 Ambushes each; my third dragon is only level 18 and I can still chain battles unless I get super unlucky. I can level exalts that way, but my poor progens do take a bit more of a beating in the process. I'll just put more scar apparel on them. I need wing scars. *grin*

I find it very funny that the manatee critters are some of the hardest MOBs in the bunch, though. Lol! They look so cute and then they slam you in the nose a few times and you fall over while -still- thinking, 'But they look so sweet and harmless!' :)
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
What about Berserker battlestones???
What about Berserker battlestones???
975_zps4a52f081.png
The bubbles are make Kelp Beds too laggggy. Will there be an option to turn them off?
The bubbles are make Kelp Beds too laggggy. Will there be an option to turn them off?
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
Mermaid Familiars
//screech
Mermaid Familiars
//screech
MERMEN ... my life is complete.
MERMEN ... my life is complete.
I looove the venue and familiars. c: It's a little difficult to win in the kelp beds (for me anyway) but I'll keep working at it.

I've never complained on an update thread or anything because I usually don't mind so much but I have to agree with some people on the bumping rule. :c I run an art shop. My slots almost always fill BUT my prices are a bit high so a lot of times I have to bump it every few hours until I can get a buyer willing to pay what I'm asking. I always delete my bump post but this method has definitely been effective in getting my threads noticed and when I'm in a hurry to fill slots it's usually because I need quick treasure for something. So, I'm a little against the bumping rule but that's my only complaint!
I looove the venue and familiars. c: It's a little difficult to win in the kelp beds (for me anyway) but I'll keep working at it.

I've never complained on an update thread or anything because I usually don't mind so much but I have to agree with some people on the bumping rule. :c I run an art shop. My slots almost always fill BUT my prices are a bit high so a lot of times I have to bump it every few hours until I can get a buyer willing to pay what I'm asking. I always delete my bump post but this method has definitely been effective in getting my threads noticed and when I'm in a hurry to fill slots it's usually because I need quick treasure for something. So, I'm a little against the bumping rule but that's my only complaint!
Iw0iHZf.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52