Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates, Roos, and Wing Guards
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I feel dumb. Seeing 'Familiars - Items - Apparel' all together like that made me go, 'WUT. Apparel for your Familiars? More things to spend my money on.'

*facepalm*
I feel dumb. Seeing 'Familiars - Items - Apparel' all together like that made me go, 'WUT. Apparel for your Familiars? More things to spend my money on.'

*facepalm*
the descriptions for the gauntlets XD
one cannot be understood without the other
the descriptions for the gauntlets XD
one cannot be understood without the other
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngiAiI6jU.png
@Canria

(redacted)

and then theres the solution of why not hire another coder? Or if secret keeping is an issue then teach an existing admin how to code? if it's making it fit with what akiri has done then have that coder run it by him on a day hes feeling up to it?

i want to make it clear i'm not trying to attacking staff so if sounds like that then my apologies but..

I just want to know when it'll be possible for me to plop a dragon on a page and have it STAY instead of there being a mass freak out when i buy a new dragon.
Or to know all these berserk and augment stones will someday actually work and be put on a coli dragon instead of immediately being punted into who knows where when I sell it...

on a side note does crim get our item when we sell from the hoard? that's suddenly a curiosity.

Admin edit: redacted discussion, what-if'ing, of a staff members health. Thank you.
@Canria

(redacted)

and then theres the solution of why not hire another coder? Or if secret keeping is an issue then teach an existing admin how to code? if it's making it fit with what akiri has done then have that coder run it by him on a day hes feeling up to it?

i want to make it clear i'm not trying to attacking staff so if sounds like that then my apologies but..

I just want to know when it'll be possible for me to plop a dragon on a page and have it STAY instead of there being a mass freak out when i buy a new dragon.
Or to know all these berserk and augment stones will someday actually work and be put on a coli dragon instead of immediately being punted into who knows where when I sell it...

on a side note does crim get our item when we sell from the hoard? that's suddenly a curiosity.

Admin edit: redacted discussion, what-if'ing, of a staff members health. Thank you.
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
Those wing guards are awesome!!
Those wing guards are awesome!!
"An issue with new players not receiving their clan energy bonuses has been addressed."

I am still experiencing this bug...
"An issue with new players not receiving their clan energy bonuses has been addressed."

I am still experiencing this bug...
New creatures AND moderators ! God we're luky :)
Congrats to both of you !!
New creatures AND moderators ! God we're luky :)
Congrats to both of you !!
Congrats to the new mods!
Congrats to the new mods!
Welcome to the game new mods!
Welcome to the game new mods!
arceus-and-the-dragon-trio-o.gif
[quote name="Fairyneko" date="2014-06-16 22:54:13"] *Redacted in the original post by Aequorin*. [/quote] @Fairyneko Codes aren't static things, changing something might fix one problem, while creating new ones at the same time. I'm sure that if they had found a fix, they would've applied it. But because these bugs aren't game breaking (simply annoying at the most) they aren't high on the priority list, and things such as exploits, cheaters, bots and whatnot need to be tackled first.
Fairyneko wrote on 2014-06-16 22:54:13:
*Redacted in the original post by Aequorin*.

@Fairyneko

Codes aren't static things, changing something might fix one problem, while creating new ones at the same time. I'm sure that if they had found a fix, they would've applied it. But because these bugs aren't game breaking (simply annoying at the most) they aren't high on the priority list, and things such as exploits, cheaters, bots and whatnot need to be tackled first.
@Fairyneko, the apparel, familiars, genes etc. are all things the artists make and can plug into the existing software. I would expect that the programmers have been working on getting the code smoothed out in order to let more people join the site without lag and the auction house search. To me the lair bug and the battle stones are much smaller issues than either of those; I would also be quite upset if they took the site down for more than a day to fix either of those issues as neither are game breaking. I suspect the battlestone issue may also need to go hand in hand with making the coli enemies more intelligent, as it is fairly easy to get through the coli without the stones; if they worked then there'd be little to no challenge. More programmers might be a good idea, but there may be issues with trying to make too many changes at once? I don't know, not being a programmer, but making more than one change at a time seems like you might have more problems figuring out what caused any bugs?
@Fairyneko, the apparel, familiars, genes etc. are all things the artists make and can plug into the existing software. I would expect that the programmers have been working on getting the code smoothed out in order to let more people join the site without lag and the auction house search. To me the lair bug and the battle stones are much smaller issues than either of those; I would also be quite upset if they took the site down for more than a day to fix either of those issues as neither are game breaking. I suspect the battlestone issue may also need to go hand in hand with making the coli enemies more intelligent, as it is fairly easy to get through the coli without the stones; if they worked then there'd be little to no challenge. More programmers might be a good idea, but there may be issues with trying to make too many changes at once? I don't know, not being a programmer, but making more than one change at a time seems like you might have more problems figuring out what caused any bugs?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19