Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Silk Apparel Part 1
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26
These are among the loveliest apparel yet! Can't wait to see the colors of the next batch!
These are among the loveliest apparel yet! Can't wait to see the colors of the next batch!
Wow, the silk apparel sets are fabulous :) Exactly what I've been looking for. //stalks marketplace~ uwu
Wow, the silk apparel sets are fabulous :) Exactly what I've been looking for. //stalks marketplace~ uwu
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@_@ So....pretty.....needddd
@_@ So....pretty.....needddd
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1202] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13/1202_350.png[/img] [/url] soo bootiful O_O

1202_350.png

soo bootiful O_O
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
Such pretty much want very need!
Such pretty much want very need!

Oooh, beautiful! Also, I got some of those cat figurines a few days ago, wasn't aware they hadn't been released yet :) great update!
Oooh, beautiful! Also, I got some of those cat figurines a few days ago, wasn't aware they hadn't been released yet :) great update!
HrPSrDR.png
Beautiful! I love that FR has such frequent little updates. It makes me happy because every week we get something new, even if it's just something small.
Beautiful! I love that FR has such frequent little updates. It makes me happy because every week we get something new, even if it's just something small.
FireEggtransparent_zps967dea09.png
Yay so awesome
Yay so awesome
*screeches* WANT
*screeches* WANT
@Cruz; Undel mentioned in one of the first few pages, when someone asked the same thing, that this is part one. More will be released, and once those are released, a bundle will be available as well c: (and more will be released as in more different apparel, there won't be more colours, as confirmed on Undel's tumblr)
@Cruz; Undel mentioned in one of the first few pages, when someone asked the same thing, that this is part one. More will be released, and once those are released, a bundle will be available as well c: (and more will be released as in more different apparel, there won't be more colours, as confirmed on Undel's tumblr)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26