Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is Closed - Thanks!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39
Welcome newbies!
Welcome newbies!
@Drago Reg is open until 05:00 tomorrow morning (server time), so a full 24 hours. :3
@Drago Reg is open until 05:00 tomorrow morning (server time), so a full 24 hours. :3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
Welcome New Players!
Welcome New Players!
lucario-mega.gif cqu2HKA.pngofwegBH.png greninja.gif
Welcome to all the new meat for my dragons, oops, I mean newbies! Glad to have you.

:)
Welcome to all the new meat for my dragons, oops, I mean newbies! Glad to have you.

:)
9PW8odu.jpg
Welcome new players to the wonderful world of FlightRising!! :D

@Ultra; You might find the Encyclopedia page under Library in the menubar on the left very helpful. There are quite a few pages, about the game in general, about the different breeds, rarity and breeding, about genes, about familiars, holidays, the coliseum! So definitely check it out. New dragons, you can breed them yourself by going to your nesting grounds, or take a peak in the auctionhouse under Shop. By default you'll see all food auctions, but at the top there are different tabs, which you can use to navigate to the dragon auctions. There you can buy some new dragons :) You can also trade/buy dragons from players, using the crossroads ^^

There are a ridiculous amount of people on the site and it is still working smooth, yay!!
Welcome new players to the wonderful world of FlightRising!! :D

@Ultra; You might find the Encyclopedia page under Library in the menubar on the left very helpful. There are quite a few pages, about the game in general, about the different breeds, rarity and breeding, about genes, about familiars, holidays, the coliseum! So definitely check it out. New dragons, you can breed them yourself by going to your nesting grounds, or take a peak in the auctionhouse under Shop. By default you'll see all food auctions, but at the top there are different tabs, which you can use to navigate to the dragon auctions. There you can buy some new dragons :) You can also trade/buy dragons from players, using the crossroads ^^

There are a ridiculous amount of people on the site and it is still working smooth, yay!!
yay finally
yay finally
a2hALwQ.png
Welcome new members! If you need any help be sure to check your flight forum ^^
Welcome new members! If you need any help be sure to check your flight forum ^^
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Yay! My sister's almost signed up. Site seems to still be running smoothly (haven't tried the coli or anything though)
Yay! My sister's almost signed up. Site seems to still be running smoothly (haven't tried the coli or anything though)
h4uz0mr.gif
Welcome new players ^^
Welcome new players ^^
@Anukai Sigh, atleast if it were a week, we might see a lot of ne people, but how many people can possiby join in one day(not even a weekend day at that). I really hope there's a lot of people watching this site daily, because 1 day is a really small window.
@Anukai Sigh, atleast if it were a week, we might see a lot of ne people, but how many people can possiby join in one day(not even a weekend day at that). I really hope there's a lot of people watching this site daily, because 1 day is a really small window.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39