Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is Closed - Thanks!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39
Ohh wow! Great news that the registration window can be extended! ^_^ And I must say the site is working wonderfully indeed! I could bond with all my familiars in the same time as usual. The coliseum required a few extra refreshes but worked as a charm afterward! And I simply love seeing all that activity! Normally, around this time we are at 800 to 1000 users online, now we're at 1500! That's great! Awesome job admins/devs! *heart*
Ohh wow! Great news that the registration window can be extended! ^_^ And I must say the site is working wonderfully indeed! I could bond with all my familiars in the same time as usual. The coliseum required a few extra refreshes but worked as a charm afterward! And I simply love seeing all that activity! Normally, around this time we are at 800 to 1000 users online, now we're at 1500! That's great! Awesome job admins/devs! *heart*
Woot guys! The servers have run great despite the huge influx. Keep up the good work! Major kudos to our admins!
Woot guys! The servers have run great despite the huge influx. Keep up the good work! Major kudos to our admins!
7HydpTe.png jFhVofF.png
'Grats on being able to extend the registration window!
'Grats on being able to extend the registration window!
Exciting stuffz ouo
Moar new players ftw~~
Exciting stuffz ouo
Moar new players ftw~~
Hello~!

I joined yesterday! :D
Hello~!

I joined yesterday! :D
WOOO!

Hi peeps! :-D I hope things are going swell!

Now to run around and gift people dragons~
WOOO!

Hi peeps! :-D I hope things are going swell!

Now to run around and gift people dragons~
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Gosh, I love the new players! 10 messages of sold auctions, both dragons and apparel (lately I was lucky if I found 1 when I logged in) ;) finally the market has awakened :D
Gosh, I love the new players! 10 messages of sold auctions, both dragons and apparel (lately I was lucky if I found 1 when I logged in) ;) finally the market has awakened :D
aemfxx.jpg
I've waited so long for the registration to open up!
I'm so glad I made an account here.

And thank you for the big welcome and the fast and helpful customer service!
Now I'm going to explore Flight Rising :3
I've waited so long for the registration to open up!
I'm so glad I made an account here.

And thank you for the big welcome and the fast and helpful customer service!
Now I'm going to explore Flight Rising :3
Welcome new players! 8D
Welcome new players! 8D
@Niverdia WOHA, we've gotten that many new accounts?! That's amazing. I can't wait to see what the total final number will be since the registration window is still open!

And welcome to all the new players! We're really happy you're here! :D
@Niverdia WOHA, we've gotten that many new accounts?! That's amazing. I can't wait to see what the total final number will be since the registration window is still open!

And welcome to all the new players! We're really happy you're here! :D
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39