Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is Closed - Thanks!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39
Hi guys :D
you all seem super nice and I'm loving the site so far ~
Hi guys :D
you all seem super nice and I'm loving the site so far ~
Oh man I feel so bad. My sister's been waiting 13 hours for her confirmation email and it showed up literally three minutes after she sent a message to the customer support thing.
Oh man I feel so bad. My sister's been waiting 13 hours for her confirmation email and it showed up literally three minutes after she sent a message to the customer support thing.
badgeextrememini_zpsedb5d611.gif
@SuperWolf Has your sister finally joined? Even though I'm not a mod, I'll send something to her as a way of saying "sorry you had to wait so long" to her.
@SuperWolf Has your sister finally joined? Even though I'm not a mod, I'll send something to her as a way of saying "sorry you had to wait so long" to her.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames
Yep she just finished making her starter dragon. ^^ That's alright. I think she's just happy she made it in time to get in at all.
@warriorjames
Yep she just finished making her starter dragon. ^^ That's alright. I think she's just happy she made it in time to get in at all.
@SuperWolf I still want to send her something...

If you do not feel comfortable putting her username here, you can PM it to me. I have 1 or 2 familiars that I have duplicates of.
@SuperWolf I still want to send her something...

If you do not feel comfortable putting her username here, you can PM it to me. I have 1 or 2 familiars that I have duplicates of.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames
I think it's okay. This is a community after all. ^^ She needs to meet people. @Ayzlyn
@warriorjames
I think it's okay. This is a community after all. ^^ She needs to meet people. @Ayzlyn
Welcome New ones!! hope you have fun here, this is exciting!!!
Welcome New ones!! hope you have fun here, this is exciting!!!
Yay I'm now in flight rising
Yay I'm now in flight rising
Welcome new players! C: Good to see you all!
Welcome new players! C: Good to see you all!
eh.pngASaWCpp.png
Thank you very much for this! I can finally play after months of waiting.
Thank you very much for this! I can finally play after months of waiting.
tumblr_mssp5zreTA1scncwdo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39