Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | From the Briny Depths
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Yay!

Love those cute shrimp familiars. :)
Yay!

Love those cute shrimp familiars. :)
177499lightofknowledge2.png
... are those gigantic mantis shrimp? D:
... are those gigantic mantis shrimp? D:
DQ9DP8W.png
Little shrimpies! I love them!
Little shrimpies! I love them!
MANTIS SHRIMP AND MORE DEEP SEA BULBS YES YES YES

You guys should really start including orange recolors in your batches. Fire flight is dyin' over here man we got nothin' in the way of orange apparel
MANTIS SHRIMP AND MORE DEEP SEA BULBS YES YES YES

You guys should really start including orange recolors in your batches. Fire flight is dyin' over here man we got nothin' in the way of orange apparel
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
Another color set expansion, and still no orange? I am very disappointed by this.

(Love the new familiars though!)
Another color set expansion, and still no orange? I am very disappointed by this.

(Love the new familiars though!)
BEST FR UPDATE EVER! H*LL YEAH MANTIS SHRIMP! HECK YES DEEPSEA BULBS!
BEST FR UPDATE EVER! H*LL YEAH MANTIS SHRIMP! HECK YES DEEPSEA BULBS!
r-red bulb....-casually exchanges elkenoc's yellow one and hopes his clan doesn't notice-
r-red bulb....-casually exchanges elkenoc's yellow one and hopes his clan doesn't notice-
banner2.png
Selling pre-made Skins!
The new familiars are awesome, I'm totally looking forward to the game and I am absolutely loving the new bulb colors!

You guys rock so hard, thank you! :D
The new familiars are awesome, I'm totally looking forward to the game and I am absolutely loving the new bulb colors!

You guys rock so hard, thank you! :D
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
A familiar-collector's work is never done! Woo-doggy, I do love these familiars though!
A familiar-collector's work is never done! Woo-doggy, I do love these familiars though!
If I'm lucky enough to catch one of these mantis shrimp cuties I'm gonna call it Spaghetti Monster. :D
If I'm lucky enough to catch one of these mantis shrimp cuties I'm gonna call it Spaghetti Monster. :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16