Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates + Bamboo Falls Skins
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Yes! I love feather duster worms! now time to grind the coli... also grats to our new mods!
Yes! I love feather duster worms! now time to grind the coli... also grats to our new mods!
Very cool, very awesome update, and Imma have to drag my dragons back from the mire to go beat up some birds now just to see them wiggle their heads around awwww <3
Very cool, very awesome update, and Imma have to drag my dragons back from the mire to go beat up some birds now just to see them wiggle their heads around awwww <3
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Yay, awesome stuff! Though I would've liked a little more breed variety in the winning skins. That's my only gripe. Other than that, so excited about the new stuff.
Yay, awesome stuff! Though I would've liked a little more breed variety in the winning skins. That's my only gripe. Other than that, so excited about the new stuff.
Congratulations to the new Mods! :) Such lovely skins, too, and great to see some more Seafood drops!

And eee, I just managed to get the Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse to drop~. ^-^ Now to get the other one!
Congratulations to the new Mods! :) Such lovely skins, too, and great to see some more Seafood drops!

And eee, I just managed to get the Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse to drop~. ^-^ Now to get the other one!
(Ah! I was trying to figure out how I recognized @Athame, but you borrowed a nest from me! I got it now! Congrats!)
(Ah! I was trying to figure out how I recognized @Athame, but you borrowed a nest from me! I got it now! Congrats!)
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@clockworkMoose

Nope, it wasn't that. I'm the lucky lady who won that gorgeous Shadownbinder Plush of yours. :)
@clockworkMoose

Nope, it wasn't that. I'm the lucky lady who won that gorgeous Shadownbinder Plush of yours. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

Welcome new mods! And I love the new creatures!
Welcome new mods! And I love the new creatures!
Ah yes good. (I need that Falls skin aaah)
Ah yes good. (I need that Falls skin aaah)
Woot! Gorgeous new skins and welcome to all the new mods!! :D
Woot! Gorgeous new skins and welcome to all the new mods!! :D
@Athame ...WELL IT WAS A SOMETHING AT LEAST. Yes, that is more correct than I was.
@Athame ...WELL IT WAS A SOMETHING AT LEAST. Yes, that is more correct than I was.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12