Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Crackle
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42
@Alvaar I'll admit that this gene is a delicate one. At this moment, those two above will be the only ones to use the gene.
@Alvaar I'll admit that this gene is a delicate one. At this moment, those two above will be the only ones to use the gene.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Oh my! sooooooo cool!
Oh my! sooooooo cool!
I cannot. Elieve it wasn't one of starter genes O.o"
So nice, so mqny new possibilities!
I cannot. Elieve it wasn't one of starter genes O.o"
So nice, so mqny new possibilities!
5p3axy.jpg
Woooow I love it!!
Woooow I love it!!
tumblr_inline_mhjjhc6Pet1qz4rgp.gif
SO GOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!
VERY BEAUTIFUL
SO GOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!
VERY BEAUTIFUL
3gVUOnFaRSUphsGsCLvAu5.png1qwZSvn3yAjZMaBTyi5Iqm.png5Op0cChIcpNgegwTnOjuFl.png
Its amazing )
Its amazing )
Theme with the dragons of friend. =3
fadc7e35cc68.jpg
Yeah I really don't care for this gene. It looks good with reds? Because it looks like blood or scars or something of that nature.

But the rest just.....it's like somebody took smooth lineart off deviantart and tried filling it in with paint??? I don't know. What's with the weird outlines? Why does it take over so much space too? I mean the gene clutters the faces of dragons so much.

I'm looking forward to ghost though. 3: I hope that gene is released soon? And doesn't have this weird outline...thing to it that crackle has.
Yeah I really don't care for this gene. It looks good with reds? Because it looks like blood or scars or something of that nature.

But the rest just.....it's like somebody took smooth lineart off deviantart and tried filling it in with paint??? I don't know. What's with the weird outlines? Why does it take over so much space too? I mean the gene clutters the faces of dragons so much.

I'm looking forward to ghost though. 3: I hope that gene is released soon? And doesn't have this weird outline...thing to it that crackle has.
everything just looks so pretty i cant deal
everything just looks so pretty i cant deal
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
Someone tell me how much it is! ;__;
Someone tell me how much it is! ;__;
siCDo6r.png
Does anyone know how much it costs? ... By the time I even get close to having enough to buy one, it'll be too late for me to make any treasure from it, as it will be old news, anyways.
Does anyone know how much it costs? ... By the time I even get close to having enough to buy one, it'll be too late for me to make any treasure from it, as it will be old news, anyways.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42