Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ancient Adoptables [OPEN]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
@Sersilador Hi there! Looks more than fair to me, I'll get the gems over to you in a CR :D I quite like the idea of the experimental lines like on my Gaoler, I love his glowies

Thank you for taking him on with his complexity, Eek's got a lot going on for sure and I appreciate your time ^^
@Sersilador Hi there! Looks more than fair to me, I'll get the gems over to you in a CR :D I quite like the idea of the experimental lines like on my Gaoler, I love his glowies

Thank you for taking him on with his complexity, Eek's got a lot going on for sure and I appreciate your time ^^
Adoptable%20-%20Inferndigo%20Kruin.png
@Vivisect Excellent [emoji=obelisk happy size=1] Your total for this one will be [b]650kt/g[/b], from 300 base + 300 for the 3 sponsors + 50 for colored lines. If that works for you go ahead and send the funds over in whichever split you prefer! @Inferndigo Awesome! And it's np, I enjoy doing your adopts - getting to fulfill a strong vision like these have is a fun challenge and the end result looks great in the gallery :D
@Vivisect Excellent Your total for this one will be 650kt/g, from 300 base + 300 for the 3 sponsors + 50 for colored lines. If that works for you go ahead and send the funds over in whichever split you prefer!

@Inferndigo Awesome! And it's np, I enjoy doing your adopts - getting to fulfill a strong vision like these have is a fun challenge and the end result looks great in the gallery :D
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
can i join your waitlist ?
can i join your waitlist ?
e7e962f1db90ae83a81e8b6a1a23c91a8f031d34.png 2340cf0624bd888464ae77d11a2db92d2f5399bb.png 9dace011ed257e4b68a6a90ea06dc77581b7ec85.png
@jayytism You've been added!
@jayytism You've been added!
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
hi there! can i please be added to the waitlist? thank you!
hi there! can i please be added to the waitlist? thank you!
kso57Td.png
4M9Ebzmy_o.png jtL4A9aU_o.png JhV75oYP_o.png yuiUDFbx_o.png i6SB2YJd_o.png 4M9Ebzmy_o.png
I would also like a spot on your wait list :3
I would also like a spot on your wait list :3
signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
@4E7HER @Starkindled you've both been added! [emoji=obelisk happy size=1]
@4E7HER @Starkindled you've both been added!
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
wahhh sorry i completely forgot!! sending you payment in a second
wahhh sorry i completely forgot!! sending you payment in a second
0034.png
@Inferndigo Here is Eek! Thanks for your patience with this one, I had a pretty busy week and not much time to work on adopts [emoji=obelisk sad size=1] I had a lot of fun with the cobblestones in particular! ^u^ Thanks for ordering, let me know if I missed anything or you'd like any changes! [img]https://i.imgur.com/AHjUwzB.png[/img]
@Inferndigo Here is Eek! Thanks for your patience with this one, I had a pretty busy week and not much time to work on adopts
I had a lot of fun with the cobblestones in particular! ^u^ Thanks for ordering, let me know if I missed anything or you'd like any changes!

AHjUwzB.png
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
I leapt over here as soon as I saw my notifications and AAAAA, my son my babyboy!!! He looks WONDERFUL, all tuckered out after having a snack :'D And of course, please always take your time! I can't stress enough how great a job you did, your work with the Tide to make it visually coherent with the adopt base is impeccable and flows beautifully, and his snaggly teeth and the little bit of drool just put the biggest smile on my face. The fence and cobbles also look [i]so good[/i], I adore the textures and sense of depth. Am also yet again really digging the effect of the colored lines, it is -chef's kiss- The only request I can think of is to also have a 2x2 image file if that's alright! Thank you so much again for this and for all the other adopts you've done for me as well, having the set of them all means the world [emoji=aether love size=1]
I leapt over here as soon as I saw my notifications and AAAAA, my son my babyboy!!! He looks WONDERFUL, all tuckered out after having a snack :'D And of course, please always take your time!

I can't stress enough how great a job you did, your work with the Tide to make it visually coherent with the adopt base is impeccable and flows beautifully, and his snaggly teeth and the little bit of drool just put the biggest smile on my face. The fence and cobbles also look so good, I adore the textures and sense of depth. Am also yet again really digging the effect of the colored lines, it is -chef's kiss-

The only request I can think of is to also have a 2x2 image file if that's alright! Thank you so much again for this and for all the other adopts you've done for me as well, having the set of them all means the world
Adoptable%20-%20Inferndigo%20Kruin.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26