Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Digital Watercolour Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh wow, these are absolutely gorgeous! [emoji=coatl love size=1] This will be perfect for my clan’s forager :) [b]Username[/b]: Teg741 [b]Payment method[/b]: G [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45566194][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/455662/45566194_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Flowers colour[/b](s): the golden/caramel tones found on her skin and familiar’s flowers [b]Plants colour[/b](s): a combination of greens and golden browns (can colour pick from the woodbasket and familiar’s leaves, or just do your own thing! I’m thinking of a summer harvest vibe) [b]Background colour(s)[/b]: light yellow, like the sky in the scene [b]Add-On[/b]: butterflies & frogs [b]Add-On colour(s)[/b]: 1. whatever you think looks good! honestly I’m having trouble visualising everything together haha 2. ditto above :) [b]Payment[/b]: 875g if I got that right?
Oh wow, these are absolutely gorgeous! This will be perfect for my clan’s forager :)

Username: Teg741
Payment method: G
Dragon:
45566194_350.png
Flowers colour(s): the golden/caramel tones found on her skin and familiar’s flowers
Plants colour(s): a combination of greens and golden browns (can colour pick from the woodbasket and familiar’s leaves, or just do your own thing! I’m thinking of a summer harvest vibe)
Background colour(s): light yellow, like the sky in the scene
Add-On: butterflies & frogs
Add-On colour(s):
1. whatever you think looks good! honestly I’m having trouble visualising everything together haha
2. ditto above :)
Payment: 875g if I got that right?
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teg741 Noted! I’ll start working on yours soon enough! Also you don’t need to send payments as your one of the first five customers so you’re eligible for the free opening promotion!
@Teg741 Noted! I’ll start working on yours soon enough! Also you don’t need to send payments as your one of the first five customers so you’re eligible for the free opening promotion!
dG8tEgo.pngyC4mUOA.pngYAwKXsX.png
:o That’s very nice of you, thank you. I look forward to seeing the result! (And you can expect a tip, as a fellow adopt shop owner I know how much work goes into these things haha)
:o That’s very nice of you, thank you. I look forward to seeing the result! (And you can expect a tip, as a fellow adopt shop owner I know how much work goes into these things haha)
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
whoa! ;;O;;
i didn't see that, thank you!

these are so beautiful though, i'll definitely be back for a paying slot then next time. *o* b
whoa! ;;O;;
i didn't see that, thank you!

these are so beautiful though, i'll definitely be back for a paying slot then next time. *o* b
yq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngiKfVyMU.png
@Milim It’s done, here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/bYxIIJM.png[/img] Let me know if you want anything changed or if there is any corrections!
@Milim

It’s done, here you go!

bYxIIJM.png

Let me know if you want anything changed or if there is any corrections!
[b]username[/b]: wnd [b]Payment method[/b]: G [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24319268][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/243193/24319268_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Flowers colour[/b](s): pink, pale yellow, and some purple. [b]Plants colour[/b](s): you can color-pick from the plant in her mouth, I think that'll be pretty. [b]Background colour(s)[/b]: paler yellow than the one on the flowers [b]Add-On[/b]: rain [b]Add-On colour(s)[/b]: pale blue, just like the example rain. [b]Payment[/b]: 875g!
username: wnd
Payment method: G
Dragon:
24319268_350.png
Flowers colour(s): pink, pale yellow, and some purple.
Plants colour(s): you can color-pick from the plant in her mouth, I think that'll be pretty.
Background colour(s): paler yellow than the one on the flowers
Add-On: rain
Add-On colour(s): pale blue, just like the example rain.
Payment: 875g!
81779860_qSs7RrU9rSfl0Rc.png wind
she/her
please do not ping me in my own forums
@wnd Noted! I’ll work on your adopt soon! Also you don’t have to send payment because you’re one of the first five customers and get one free as part of my opening promotion!
@wnd Noted! I’ll work on your adopt soon! Also you don’t have to send payment because you’re one of the first five customers and get one free as part of my opening promotion!
oh these are just so SO cute!! I'd love to get one for my fae girl! [b]Username[/b]:house4hippo4 [b]Payment method[/b]: $USD [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13297256][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/132973/13297256_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Flowers colour[/b](s): red and orange [b]Plants colour[/b](s): the skydancer example on your first post has this wonderful washed out autumn green--i'd love something like that if at all possible! [b]Background colour(s)[/b]: maybe just a soft blue? [b]Add-On[/b]: n/a [b]Add-On colour(s)[/b]:n/a [b]Payment[/b]: I'd be happy to pay through paypal if everything looks good here!
oh these are just so SO cute!! I'd love to get one for my fae girl!
Username:house4hippo4
Payment method: $USD
Dragon:
13297256_350.png
Flowers colour(s): red and orange
Plants colour(s): the skydancer example on your first post has this wonderful washed out autumn green--i'd love something like that if at all possible!
Background colour(s): maybe just a soft blue?
Add-On: n/a
Add-On colour(s):n/a
Payment: I'd be happy to pay through paypal if everything looks good here!
(yes, I know my signature image is broken :( I'll get around to cleaning it up someday!)
14brw4h.jpg
Hey There! I hoard Coral Basilisk Field Notes because I am Gravity Falls trash.
(And a lot of other types of trash, like Undertale, Pokemon, and dragon trash)
@house4hippo4 Noted! Also it’s your lucky day! You just managed to snag the last spot in my opening promotion so you don’t have to send anything, you get the adopt for free! :D I’ll start on your adopt soon!
@house4hippo4 Noted! Also it’s your lucky day! You just managed to snag the last spot in my opening promotion so you don’t have to send anything, you get the adopt for free! :D I’ll start on your adopt soon!
@LonesomeFish that's very kind of you!! I very much look forward to it, your art is adorable :) let me know if you have some kind of wishlist, I would love to send you a tip anyway!
@LonesomeFish that's very kind of you!! I very much look forward to it, your art is adorable :) let me know if you have some kind of wishlist, I would love to send you a tip anyway!
(yes, I know my signature image is broken :( I'll get around to cleaning it up someday!)
14brw4h.jpg
Hey There! I hoard Coral Basilisk Field Notes because I am Gravity Falls trash.
(And a lot of other types of trash, like Undertale, Pokemon, and dragon trash)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10