Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] Big Steppy!!! - Sig-size Aethers
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@cantrip Aaaaaaa they're adorable, thank you so so much!!! [emoji=aether star size=1] I'm absolutely [i]delighted[/i] by all the little colour details you managed to include in these despite the small size - especially the little hints of teal in Stinger and blue in Monarch, which are some of my favourite bits on those dragons! Thank you again! PS: I forgot to say - hope your cat continues to improve! It’s awful when a pet isn’t doing well.
@cantrip Aaaaaaa they're adorable, thank you so so much!!!

I'm absolutely delighted by all the little colour details you managed to include in these despite the small size - especially the little hints of teal in Stinger and blue in Monarch, which are some of my favourite bits on those dragons! Thank you again!

PS: I forgot to say - hope your cat continues to improve! It’s awful when a pet isn’t doing well.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
I'm so happy you enjoyed working on my boys! I got to travel home this weekend for the holiday to see them so this feels like a special treat, thank you so so much! I truly adore them!
I'm so happy you enjoyed working on my boys! I got to travel home this weekend for the holiday to see them so this feels like a special treat, thank you so so much! I truly adore them!
WK5UkZa.png
oh they all look great. [emoji=aether love size=2]
oh they all look great.
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
@cantrip could I get a ping when you open slots again?
@cantrip could I get a ping when you open slots again?
I hope your pet is well, I know it is very difficult to take care of them.

I hope you can return soon, when you open if you do could you ping me please
I hope your pet is well, I know it is very difficult to take care of them.

I hope you can return soon, when you open if you do could you ping me please
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
ohhhhh my lord i need a couple of these!!
Please ping me when they are open!
ohhhhh my lord i need a couple of these!!
Please ping me when they are open!
2bccf522ea3b23cdac34175fe3ba4545d6bda396.png vista_fae2.png tn0RSo5.png
GbZpiRc.png
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
Q0p4QGz.png
P7zD5OX.png
Pgza6CV.png
pyAp3dI.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
YMPbu9R.png