Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Stygian's Creature Curios
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@StygianInk

woahhh how did i get here? this was so unexpected.. lol :))

could i order a Umberkai Flixie, a Spotted Rust Acanthomora, and a Neon Dream Acanthomora please? <3
@StygianInk

woahhh how did i get here? this was so unexpected.. lol :))

could i order a Umberkai Flixie, a Spotted Rust Acanthomora, and a Neon Dream Acanthomora please? <3
f988a1830173fd6c7dd5ad719dd4369fadc03b86.pngipnEeR0.pngy6Tz96p.pngFY88vH7.png
Welcome back @RhaeroniMacaroni! I am delighted to see your collection growing. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Your curios will be delivered once your payment is received. Your total will be [i]600[/i]. Thank you for your order and support of our shop! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Welcome back @RhaeroniMacaroni!

I am delighted to see your collection growing.

Your curios will be delivered once your payment is received. Your total will be 600.

Thank you for your order and support of our shop!
ShopSigText_Short_F.png___ RubyThroated_Zephyrtail_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Tiny.pngLilacWish_Flixie_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Small_Feature.pngStygs_Creature_Curios_Carnelian_Nibbler_Bottle_Tiny.png _____AleretheBustSig_Small.png
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
ShopSigText_Short_F.png___ RubyThroated_Zephyrtail_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Tiny.pngLilacWish_Flixie_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Small_Feature.pngStygs_Creature_Curios_Carnelian_Nibbler_Bottle_Tiny.png _____AleretheBustSig_Small.png
New order, thanks! But do I need to order multiple shelves or can I use the shelf more than once? Can we also buy the trinkets separately later to add to our shelves? Buy just the plant for example? And last but not least can I buy the basic shelf (since I already bought you out for now on curios? lol

For now though I'd like just the below. =3

Order

— Custom Display Shelf w/ Black Banner and Silver Beads, I'm able to sort and add my curios to the shelf so no need for you to add them!

Thank you!
New order, thanks! But do I need to order multiple shelves or can I use the shelf more than once? Can we also buy the trinkets separately later to add to our shelves? Buy just the plant for example? And last but not least can I buy the basic shelf (since I already bought you out for now on curios? lol

For now though I'd like just the below. =3

Order

— Custom Display Shelf w/ Black Banner and Silver Beads, I'm able to sort and add my curios to the shelf so no need for you to add them!

Thank you!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@Golden I'd love to whip up a custom shelf for you! I don't mind at all adding trinkets separately or at a later date. You don't have to add your curios to them, that's just a courtesy offered by the Shopkeeper! You can use the shelf as many times as you want. Basic Shelves are free and you can request one at any time! They will be sent with your next order. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Golden I'd love to whip up a custom shelf for you! I don't mind at all adding trinkets separately or at a later date. You don't have to add your curios to them, that's just a courtesy offered by the Shopkeeper! You can use the shelf as many times as you want.

Basic Shelves are free and you can request one at any time! They will be sent with your next order.
@StygianInk

Thank you! Let me know if I didn't send enough! =3
@StygianInk

Thank you! Let me know if I didn't send enough! =3
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@StygianInk Ayo I'd like to order a custom shelf as well [emoji=aberration love size=1] Let me get a shelf with a crimson colored banner, Dragon Skull and crystal please. I would also like my [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1134881902822694982/1135623470076674098/Emperor_Angel_NommyNibbler_Batch_1.3.png[/img] on the shelf please in the [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1048738404143214674/1142236081488658562/Curio_Bottle_Variants.png[/img] far right bottle. (Them curves tho) I believe I can custom color the crystal? I would like something close to this if possible color wise [item=Miasma Crystal] Thank you for everything! Let me know the total and I'll get the payment sent over
@StygianInk

Ayo I'd like to order a custom shelf as well

Let me get a shelf with a crimson colored banner, Dragon Skull and crystal please. I would also like my Emperor_Angel_NommyNibbler_Batch_1.3.png on the shelf please in the Curio_Bottle_Variants.png far right bottle. (Them curves tho)

I believe I can custom color the crystal?
I would like something close to this if possible color wise
Miasma Crystal

Thank you for everything! Let me know the total and I'll get the payment sent over
@Panarow Your custom shelf and trinkets have been delivered. Enjoy featuring your curio in their new bottle! Thank you for your order! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=firework size=1]
@Panarow Your custom shelf and trinkets have been delivered. Enjoy featuring your curio in their new bottle!

Thank you for your order!
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
Oh these are so unique!!

Could I get two orders of Zehpyrtails?
One Ruby Throated Zephyrtail + One Dracula Zephyrtail

As well as order Angular bottles for them both!

Could I also order a custom display shelf?

Banner would be a Royal Blue (#002366)
Beads a Royal Red (#8E0027)
Crystal a light purple (#CE97EA)

As well as a custom pattern with golden (#B18930) vines and leaves along it?

I would love to have both my curios displayed on it! <3

Could I also get the basic display shelf as an extra? Thank you!!

Can I also be added to your restock + new curios pinglist!
Oh these are so unique!!

Could I get two orders of Zehpyrtails?
One Ruby Throated Zephyrtail + One Dracula Zephyrtail

As well as order Angular bottles for them both!

Could I also order a custom display shelf?

Banner would be a Royal Blue (#002366)
Beads a Royal Red (#8E0027)
Crystal a light purple (#CE97EA)

As well as a custom pattern with golden (#B18930) vines and leaves along it?

I would love to have both my curios displayed on it! <3

Could I also get the basic display shelf as an extra? Thank you!!

Can I also be added to your restock + new curios pinglist!
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAdopt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLooking For
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Art Dump