Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Stygian's Creature Curios
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Golden you've been added, thank you so much! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Golden you've been added, thank you so much!
ShopSigText_Short_F.png___ RubyThroated_Zephyrtail_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Tiny.pngLilacWish_Flixie_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Small_Feature.pngStygs_Creature_Curios_Carnelian_Nibbler_Bottle_Tiny.png _____AleretheBustSig_Small.png
Hi! I'd like a Marigold Flixie and a Lilac Wish Flixie; a Silver Tiger Nibbler and a Blue Arcane Nibbler. Thanks! Items I have if you would like any... [item=Roc][item=thunderback slink][item=larimar tidelord][item=malachite gladekeeper][item=tertiary gene: sailfin (undertide)][item=brightshine raiments][item=voidfollow armet][item=voidfollow spikescarf][item=voidfollow grimplate][item=igneous iguana] My Handler is here... https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87787742
Hi! I'd like a Marigold Flixie and a Lilac Wish Flixie; a Silver Tiger Nibbler and a Blue Arcane Nibbler.

Thanks!

Items I have if you would like any...

Roc Thunderback Slink Larimar Tidelord Malachite Gladekeeper Brightshine Raiments Voidfollow Armet Voidfollow Spikescarf Voidfollow Grimplate Igneous Iguana

My Handler is here... https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87787742
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Hi! I'd like a Marigold Flixie and a Lilac Wish Flixie; a Silver Tiger Nibbler and a Blue Arcane Nibbler. Thanks! Items I have if you would like any... [item=Roc][item=thunderback slink][item=larimar tidelord][item=malachite gladekeeper][item=tertiary gene: sailfin (undertide)][item=brightshine raiments][item=voidfollow armet][item=voidfollow spikescarf][item=voidfollow grimplate][item=igneous iguana] My Handler is here... https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87787742
Hi! I'd like a Marigold Flixie and a Lilac Wish Flixie; a Silver Tiger Nibbler and a Blue Arcane Nibbler.

Thanks!

Items I have if you would like any...

Roc Thunderback Slink Larimar Tidelord Malachite Gladekeeper Brightshine Raiments Voidfollow Armet Voidfollow Spikescarf Voidfollow Grimplate Igneous Iguana

My Handler is here... https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87787742
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@Golden the following items will cover the cost of your Curios: [i]Thunderback Slink, Malachite Gladekeeper, Sailfin (Undertide),[/i] and [i]Brightshine Raiments.[/i] You can send these items if you would like to pay with them instead of gems. Your curios will be delivered once your payment is received. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] We've also added your dragon, Tempest, to our featured handlers! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Thank you for your order!
@Golden the following items will cover the cost of your Curios: Thunderback Slink, Malachite Gladekeeper, Sailfin (Undertide), and Brightshine Raiments. You can send these items if you would like to pay with them instead of gems.

Your curios will be delivered once your payment is received.

We've also added your dragon, Tempest, to our featured handlers!

Thank you for your order!
ShopSigText_Short_F.png___ RubyThroated_Zephyrtail_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Tiny.pngLilacWish_Flixie_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Small_Feature.pngStygs_Creature_Curios_Carnelian_Nibbler_Bottle_Tiny.png _____AleretheBustSig_Small.png
Hi! I'd like a Neon Dream Acanthomora, a Carnelian Nibbler and a Dracula Zehpyrtail. Items I have... [item=roc][item=swiftbrood boon][item=clutchwarmer][item=deepearth geode]x99[item=glowing ember]x99[item=charged sprocket]x99[item=messengers scroll]x99[item=tertiary gene: firebreather][item=primary gene: lionfish (sandsurge)][item=tertiary gene: featherbeard (undertide)][item=starlight unicorn mane][item=runeback slink][item=boilback slink][item=winter wind][item=starwood veil][item=coral crown][item=rotted mane]
Hi!

I'd like a Neon Dream Acanthomora, a Carnelian Nibbler and a Dracula Zehpyrtail.

Items I have...

Roc Swiftbrood Boon Clutchwarmer Deepearth Geode x99 Glowing Ember x99 Charged Sprocket x99x99 Tertiary Gene: Firebreather Starlight Unicorn Mane Runeback Slink Boilback Slink Winter Wind Starwood Veil Coral Crown Rotted Mane

@Golden Welcome back! The following items will cover the cost of your Curios: [i]Starlight Unicorn Mane, Runeback Slink, Boilback Slink, Starwood Veil,[/i] and [i]Coral Crown[/i]. You can send these items if you would like to pay with them instead of gems. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you for supporting our Curio Shop! Your patronage is greatly appreciated. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Golden Welcome back! The following items will cover the cost of your Curios: Starlight Unicorn Mane, Runeback Slink, Boilback Slink, Starwood Veil, and Coral Crown. You can send these items if you would like to pay with them instead of gems.

Thank you for supporting our Curio Shop! Your patronage is greatly appreciated.
Might as well keep going! Could I please buy a Sockeye Salmon, a Lime Stone, a Spotted Rust, and a Ruby Throated. I just love things in jars. ^^ Items I have: [item=swiftbrood boon][item=clutchwarmer][item=Roc][item=larimar tidelord][item=igneous iguana][item=deepearth geode]x99[item=glowing ember]x99[item=charged sprocket]x99[item=messengers scroll]x99[item=tertiary gene: firebreather][item=primary gene: lionfish (sandsurge)][item=tertiary gene: featherbeard (undertide)][item=winter wind][item=rotted mane][item=sprouting goblin][item=shining cancer][item=crackling leo][item=leo][item=enchanted libra][item=spellwrought ambassador][item=granite earthshaker][item=powered implants][item=ethereal flame collar][item=ethereal flame headpiece][item=searing emblem]x2[item=vista: foxfire grove][item=Tertiary Gene: Brightshine (Undertide)][item=Tertiary Gene: Brightshine (veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Thundercrack (Gaoler)]
Might as well keep going! Could I please buy a Sockeye Salmon, a Lime Stone, a Spotted Rust, and a Ruby Throated. I just love things in jars. ^^

Items I have:

Swiftbrood Boon Clutchwarmer Roc Larimar Tidelord Igneous Iguana Deepearth Geode x99 Glowing Ember x99 Charged Sprocket x99x99 Tertiary Gene: Firebreather Winter Wind Rotted Mane Sprouting Goblin Shining Cancer Crackling Leo Leo Enchanted Libra Spellwrought Ambassador Granite Earthshaker Powered Implants Ethereal Flame Collar Ethereal Flame Headpiece Searing Emblem x2 Vista: Foxfire Grove
@Golden, welcome back again, master collector! The following items will cover the cost of your Curios: [i]Swiftbrood Boon[/i] and [i]Shining Cancer.[/i] You can send these items if you would like to pay with them instead of gems. Thank you for your continued support of our shop! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Golden, welcome back again, master collector! The following items will cover the cost of your Curios: Swiftbrood Boon and Shining Cancer. You can send these items if you would like to pay with them instead of gems.

Thank you for your continued support of our shop!
Payment sent, possible to get a ping when a custom slot opens? TY!
Payment sent, possible to get a ping when a custom slot opens? TY!
@Golden Your Cuiros have been delivered! Thank you so much for another order. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I've added a new Pinglist for Custom Curios! I'll be sure to ping when they're available! Thanks again for your patronage, master collector! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
@Golden Your Cuiros have been delivered! Thank you so much for another order.

I've added a new Pinglist for Custom Curios! I'll be sure to ping when they're available!

Thanks again for your patronage, master collector!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22