Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Stygian's Creature Curios
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@StygianInk

Hi I'm back; would like to order one Emperor Angel Nibbler please :)

Would it be possible to get him two ways; one with bottle and one without?
@StygianInk

Hi I'm back; would like to order one Emperor Angel Nibbler please :)

Would it be possible to get him two ways; one with bottle and one without?
@Panarow most certainly! congratulations on becoming a handler of a Stygian Curio! Your Nibbler will be delivered via PM once your payment is received. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Panarow most certainly!

congratulations on becoming a handler of a Stygian Curio!
Your Nibbler will be delivered via PM once your payment is received.
ShopSigText_Short_F.png___ RubyThroated_Zephyrtail_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Tiny.pngLilacWish_Flixie_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Small_Feature.pngStygs_Creature_Curios_Carnelian_Nibbler_Bottle_Tiny.png _____AleretheBustSig_Small.png
So cool! Thank you so much!
I LOVE my Flixie, and can't wait to see what else comes out!
Thanks for adding me to your pinglists!
So cool! Thank you so much!
I LOVE my Flixie, and can't wait to see what else comes out!
Thanks for adding me to your pinglists!
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
Thank you so much for your feedback, I'm so happy to hear it! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm excited to discover and share more curios. Enjoy sharing and featuring your new friend! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Thank you so much for your feedback, I'm so happy to hear it!
I'm excited to discover and share more curios.
Enjoy sharing and featuring your new friend!
ShopSigText_Short_F.png___ RubyThroated_Zephyrtail_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Tiny.pngLilacWish_Flixie_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Small_Feature.pngStygs_Creature_Curios_Carnelian_Nibbler_Bottle_Tiny.png _____AleretheBustSig_Small.png
@StygianInk What a cute idea for an adoptables shop! Your work is so lovely, I'm so glad I popped into this section of the forums today

Can I please place an order for an Alexandria Flixie, to be paid in treasure? I would also love to be on both the new curio and restock pinglists!
@StygianInk What a cute idea for an adoptables shop! Your work is so lovely, I'm so glad I popped into this section of the forums today

Can I please place an order for an Alexandria Flixie, to be paid in treasure? I would also love to be on both the new curio and restock pinglists!
Adoptable%20-%20Inferndigo%20Kruin.png
@Inferndigo Thank you so much! You've been added to both Pinglists. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Congratulations on becoming a handler of a Stygian Curio! Your Flixie will be delivered via PM once your payment is received. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Inferndigo Thank you so much! You've been added to both Pinglists.

Congratulations on becoming a handler of a Stygian Curio!
Your Flixie will be delivered via PM once your payment is received.
@StygianInk
Hello! Can I order two nommy nibblers? One Emperor Angel Nibbler and one Carnelian Nibbler! Could I also be put on the pinglist? <3
@StygianInk
Hello! Can I order two nommy nibblers? One Emperor Angel Nibbler and one Carnelian Nibbler! Could I also be put on the pinglist? <3
f988a1830173fd6c7dd5ad719dd4369fadc03b86.pngipnEeR0.pngy6Tz96p.pngFY88vH7.png
@RhaeroniMacaroni You've been added to the Pinglists, thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Congratulations on becoming a handler of Two Stygian Curios! Your Nibbler(s) will be delivered via PM once your payment is received. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@RhaeroniMacaroni You've been added to the Pinglists, thank you so much!

Congratulations on becoming a handler of Two Stygian Curios!
Your Nibbler(s) will be delivered via PM once your payment is received.
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
@StygianInk

hii me again :)) could i order the Lime Stone Nibbler and the Sockeye Salmon Nibbler please?
@StygianInk

hii me again :)) could i order the Lime Stone Nibbler and the Sockeye Salmon Nibbler please?
f988a1830173fd6c7dd5ad719dd4369fadc03b86.pngipnEeR0.pngy6Tz96p.pngFY88vH7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22