Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [interest check] redoing emperor adopts!
1 2 3
hi! i just returned after a 4 year hiatus from flight rising, and i want to start doing adopts again! i made a couple of emperor adopts that were pretty popular and i still like them enough that i want to redo them! they'll be the same pose, just with updated lineart. there are four-legged and six-legged versions of both adopts. [b]please reply if you'd like to be added to the pinglist![/b] i'm subscribed to the thread, so no need to ping me. i'm currently a full-time college student so i don't know when these'll come out but hopefully it'll be in the next month or so! (i used to be dootflute if anyone out there remembers! :3) pricing will likely be somewhere around 400-600g/kt, plus or minus, with additional pricing for complex genes or apparel (assuming the 1:1000 gem/treasure ratio is still popular) pinglist @Skydust @Santana @Scorporius @yukitsukihana @GadzooksTD @coyoteking @Limanya @Luunai @beanutbutter @pastprologue @Necrophobia @Marmol @cheezeburger @Pretzii @Cthuwu @Crustacean @mistywolf96 @FallingUpstairs @CoffinPrince edit: here's the new adopt base! they'll be available soon! [img]https://i.imgur.com/nmaOyIz.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/w9yywiN.png[/img] emperor 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/hAjHJRt.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6ZuTXVb.png[/img] emperor 1 (might not redo this one unless there's enough interest and/or i have an excess of free time) [img]https://i.imgur.com/O0nT2Cu.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NCYZThC.png[/img] i'll definitely be making some new adopt bases too!
hi! i just returned after a 4 year hiatus from flight rising, and i want to start doing adopts again! i made a couple of emperor adopts that were pretty popular and i still like them enough that i want to redo them! they'll be the same pose, just with updated lineart. there are four-legged and six-legged versions of both adopts.

please reply if you'd like to be added to the pinglist! i'm subscribed to the thread, so no need to ping me. i'm currently a full-time college student so i don't know when these'll come out but hopefully it'll be in the next month or so! (i used to be dootflute if anyone out there remembers! :3)

pricing will likely be somewhere around 400-600g/kt, plus or minus, with additional pricing for complex genes or apparel (assuming the 1:1000 gem/treasure ratio is still popular)

pinglist
@Skydust @Santana @Scorporius @yukitsukihana @GadzooksTD @coyoteking @Limanya @Luunai @beanutbutter @pastprologue @Necrophobia @Marmol @cheezeburger @Pretzii @Cthuwu @Crustacean @mistywolf96 @FallingUpstairs @CoffinPrince

edit: here's the new adopt base! they'll be available soon!
nmaOyIz.png
w9yywiN.png

emperor 2
hAjHJRt.png
6ZuTXVb.png

emperor 1 (might not redo this one unless there's enough interest and/or i have an excess of free time)
O0nT2Cu.png
NCYZThC.png

i'll definitely be making some new adopt bases too!
nb5YUNX.png he/him | FR+2 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
@ToonKuriboh @CoffinPrince @Rockelle @Kano3Shuuya @Strikhedoniak @Visionrift @GloryEternal @PlagueBound @reedshine @Limanya @Rutile @Saraceaser @Luunai @Caracali @FauveNox @Nixpix @Marilith @LostSketchbook @papper @SarcasticHawke @Scorporius @ImDepressed @beanutbutter @saltyscone @NowViewing @Otter112233 @yukitsukihana @aredshroom @Crim @Astrophile @Harana @spectralOasis @ThistleChaser @Volker @Cthuwu @Yara @Devilledegghead @mooncakefestival @coyoteking @Santana @GlacialVitriol @Skydust @GadzooksTD @Necrophobia @pastprologue

hey! so sorry for the random ping from a 4 year old pinglist, but these adopts are being redone! i figured i'd alert the old pinglist just in case. let me know if you're interested in getting added to the new adopt pinglist!
@ToonKuriboh @CoffinPrince @Rockelle @Kano3Shuuya @Strikhedoniak @Visionrift @GloryEternal @PlagueBound @reedshine @Limanya @Rutile @Saraceaser @Luunai @Caracali @FauveNox @Nixpix @Marilith @LostSketchbook @papper @SarcasticHawke @Scorporius @ImDepressed @beanutbutter @saltyscone @NowViewing @Otter112233 @yukitsukihana @aredshroom @Crim @Astrophile @Harana @spectralOasis @ThistleChaser @Volker @Cthuwu @Yara @Devilledegghead @mooncakefestival @coyoteking @Santana @GlacialVitriol @Skydust @GadzooksTD @Necrophobia @pastprologue

hey! so sorry for the random ping from a 4 year old pinglist, but these adopts are being redone! i figured i'd alert the old pinglist just in case. let me know if you're interested in getting added to the new adopt pinglist!
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
I’d love to be added to the pinglist!
I’d love to be added to the pinglist!
Would love to be added :D
Would love to be added :D
4f67a7e818e95b35508245d7edb2cdeb36a367bb.png
Yes, please add me to the new pinglist!
Yes, please add me to the new pinglist!

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

Welcome back! Aww, these look cute! I am also interested in being added to the pinglist.
Welcome back! Aww, these look cute! I am also interested in being added to the pinglist.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@Skydust @Santana @Scorporius @yukitsukihana added! thanks!!
@Skydust @Santana @Scorporius @yukitsukihana added! thanks!!
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
Welcome back! And I'd love to be added to the new pinglist please! [emoji=guardian happy size=2]
Welcome back! And I'd love to be added to the new pinglist please!
please add me to the new list! and welcome back :>
please add me to the new list! and welcome back :>
oXzGCsr.pngftoXO6I.pngk7OLLLT.pnglpJCORI.png
omg yes!! please add me to the new pinglist!
omg yes!! please add me to the new pinglist!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 3