Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ♣ The Dice is Right [Pause]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Hawketh Preferred Color Scheme (Max 3), or Dragon Inspiration: If I could actually have them based on my D&D character? Ginger and gold, maybe dark blue numbers? [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/51400646_e02mCvGBohJF24b.png[/img] Frame (No frame is also available): Moon D6 Symbol: Ring - the basic "band with one jewel" design if possible Ribbon Text: Fizzy (Please let me know if you need me to elaborate or change something)
@Hawketh

Preferred Color Scheme (Max 3), or Dragon Inspiration:
If I could actually have them based on my D&D character? Ginger and gold, maybe dark blue numbers?
51400646_e02mCvGBohJF24b.png
Frame (No frame is also available): Moon
D6 Symbol: Ring - the basic "band with one jewel" design if possible
Ribbon Text: Fizzy

(Please let me know if you need me to elaborate or change something)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale that'd be perfect! They look really neat. Are they a rogue?

I'll start once payment is sent and im at a computer
@CalliopeVale that'd be perfect! They look really neat. Are they a rogue?

I'll start once payment is sent and im at a computer
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@Hawketh Preferred Color Scheme (Max 3), or Dragon Inspiration: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79148258][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/791483/79148258_350.png[/img][/url] Frame (No frame is also available): Stag horns D6 Symbol: Snowflake if possible Ribbon Text: Ice [rule] Preferred Color Scheme (Max 3), or Dragon Inspiration: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51104349][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/511044/51104349_350.png[/img][/url] Frame (No frame is also available): Phases of the Moon D6 Symbol: Star Ribbon Text: Moonless [rule] Preferred Color Scheme (Max 3), or Dragon Inspiration: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78229439][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/782295/78229439_350.png[/img][/url] Frame (No frame is also available): Phases of the Moon D6 Symbol: Moon Ribbon Text: Blue Moon Is this all right?
@Hawketh

79148258_350.png
Frame (No frame is also available): Stag horns
D6 Symbol: Snowflake if possible
Ribbon Text: Ice
51104349_350.png
Frame (No frame is also available): Phases of the Moon
D6 Symbol: Star
Ribbon Text: Moonless
78229439_350.png
D6 Symbol: Moon
Ribbon Text: Blue Moon

Is this all right?
Pikacraft17.gif
dHC8aP1.png
ca4nyRv.png
XmHV7tO.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
4SVfFPD.png
bc5yuzO.png
Pikacraft172.gif
@Pikacraft17 that's absolutely fine! Lovely customization. I'll get started once payment is sent and I'm at a computer
@Pikacraft17 that's absolutely fine! Lovely customization. I'll get started once payment is sent and I'm at a computer
@hawketh

Cool! Sent.

And Fizzy is a Rock Gnome Fighter, Battle Master subclass. It's a party of three, and we've all got some kind of secret, I think; but it's Fizzy the Fighter, Felix the Rogue, and Zalos the Sorcerer, on regular monster-hunting duty. She goes Bonk. It's wonderful.
@hawketh

Cool! Sent.

And Fizzy is a Rock Gnome Fighter, Battle Master subclass. It's a party of three, and we've all got some kind of secret, I think; but it's Fizzy the Fighter, Felix the Rogue, and Zalos the Sorcerer, on regular monster-hunting duty. She goes Bonk. It's wonderful.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale incredible!! Party of three, that's gotta be wild! She looks very, very cool

Thank you for your interest, I'll get started as soon as I'm on a computer
@CalliopeVale incredible!! Party of three, that's gotta be wild! She looks very, very cool

Thank you for your interest, I'll get started as soon as I'm on a computer
@hawketh

It's a bit of a challenge! Short version, some 400 years ago all the gods and similarly powerful entities, regardless of alignment and other motives, worked together to seal away some vast ancient evil, resulting in a twenty-story crystalline tower, with another twenty stories buried under the earth. Unfortunately sealed ancient evils have a habit of trying to escape their bindings, so it started filling the tower with monsters that keep trying to break it out... so people have to go in and kill the monsters. It's a valid full-time job.

We're a group of three fresh-faced young adventurers who have agreed to go in and fight together, for various reasons. On my end, Fizzy is the only one born in the city, and her family goes way back - her mother is actually kind of a local legend. She was going to become a jeweler like her father (hence the ring design), but people kept on retiring and specializing into things other than clearing out monsters, so about a week before she was due to finish her apprenticeship, she quit and became a dungeoneer instead. There is... more family pressure than she was expecting. It's kind of taking a toll on her now that we've just hit level five, especially given that some of these secrets aren't just being hidden from her adventuring buddies.
@hawketh

It's a bit of a challenge! Short version, some 400 years ago all the gods and similarly powerful entities, regardless of alignment and other motives, worked together to seal away some vast ancient evil, resulting in a twenty-story crystalline tower, with another twenty stories buried under the earth. Unfortunately sealed ancient evils have a habit of trying to escape their bindings, so it started filling the tower with monsters that keep trying to break it out... so people have to go in and kill the monsters. It's a valid full-time job.

We're a group of three fresh-faced young adventurers who have agreed to go in and fight together, for various reasons. On my end, Fizzy is the only one born in the city, and her family goes way back - her mother is actually kind of a local legend. She was going to become a jeweler like her father (hence the ring design), but people kept on retiring and specializing into things other than clearing out monsters, so about a week before she was due to finish her apprenticeship, she quit and became a dungeoneer instead. There is... more family pressure than she was expecting. It's kind of taking a toll on her now that we've just hit level five, especially given that some of these secrets aren't just being hidden from her adventuring buddies.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale i LOVE that setup. That's so creative!! Gives a great twist to the ole dungeon crawl :D

And what's a campaign without party secrets ;)
@CalliopeVale i LOVE that setup. That's so creative!! Gives a great twist to the ole dungeon crawl :D

And what's a campaign without party secrets ;)
@Hawketh Preferred Color Scheme (Max 3), or Dragon Inspiration: Mint, White and Light blue (or try to pick colors from his ref, up to you) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/951622358312034307/1023111082493091850/Dorkis_full_body.png[/img] Frame (No frame is also available): Phases of the Moon D6 Symbol: A moon Ribbon Text: Dorkis I really love these and my dice goblin needs a set for my favorite dnd boy, I also hope that you still have an available slot (if not then could I go on a pinglist for the next time you have slots, ty)
@Hawketh

Preferred Color Scheme (Max 3), or Dragon Inspiration: Mint, White and Light blue
(or try to pick colors from his ref, up to you)
Dorkis_full_body.png
D6 Symbol: A moon
Ribbon Text: Dorkis

I really love these and my dice goblin needs a set for my favorite dnd boy, I also hope that you still have an available slot (if not then could I go on a pinglist for the next time you have slots, ty)

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
Gj9DhHn.png2VtxnMX.png
bYt72YT.pngSEIqIGe.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
unknown.png
@SaltyArcane is that a drow warlock or druid!!!! :D your timing is great, you just got the last available slot :')

Thank you for your interest; I'll get started once payment is sent and I'm on a computer
@SaltyArcane is that a drow warlock or druid!!!! :D your timing is great, you just got the last available slot :')

Thank you for your interest; I'll get started once payment is sent and I'm on a computer
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26