Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [RNGP] RNG-Adopts Pinglist and Directory
1 2 3 4 5
Just signed up, thanks for enabling my rng adoptable self <3 /lh /gen
Just signed up, thanks for enabling my rng adoptable self <3 /lh /gen
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
Feel free to advertise openings here as well, or show off what you’ve collected!
Feel free to advertise openings here as well, or show off what you’ve collected!
KihBt9M.pngSkinshop_sig.pngrngp_sig.pngcomms_sig.png
bomp
bomp
v1eGWCt.png Azkhar
they/them
alchemy camp
capybara
mirror critters
oh rats!
fish??
an egg!
Friendly bump! Didn't know this was a thing so sighed up my own adopt shop! May I make a suggestion? My adopt shop also has RP lore elements where people are allowed to roleplay with my NPCs and certain adopts, would this be a criteria that is common enough to be a key-word or is it too niche?
Friendly bump! Didn't know this was a thing so sighed up my own adopt shop! May I make a suggestion? My adopt shop also has RP lore elements where people are allowed to roleplay with my NPCs and certain adopts, would this be a criteria that is common enough to be a key-word or is it too niche?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bump!! cmere yall come use this great pinglist
bump!! cmere yall come use this great pinglist
@NimStratus

I added Mob Menagerie with the google sheet you have for adding to the directors. Please let me know if I didn't do something correctly and you need more information ^^
@NimStratus

I added Mob Menagerie with the google sheet you have for adding to the directors. Please let me know if I didn't do something correctly and you need more information ^^
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
bump!
bump!
Is there btw a place where you can trade adopts in general? Would be great to have a thread for adoptable trades.
Is there btw a place where you can trade adopts in general? Would be great to have a thread for adoptable trades.
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
@Tanija
I floated the idea with owners of these adopts to make a central hub thread- or to use this thread for such things- and the general consensus seemed to be that they all preferred their trades to happen within their own threads. You should check to see if the adopt you’re trading has a trade and discussion thread!
@Tanija
I floated the idea with owners of these adopts to make a central hub thread- or to use this thread for such things- and the general consensus seemed to be that they all preferred their trades to happen within their own threads. You should check to see if the adopt you’re trading has a trade and discussion thread!
1 2 3 4 5