Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [RNGP] RNG-Adopts Pinglist and Directory
1 2 3 4 5
this is truly amazing, thank you so much for making it! <3
this is truly amazing, thank you so much for making it! <3
bomp
bomp
v1eGWCt.png Azkhar
they/them
alchemy camp
capybara
mirror critters
oh rats!
fish??
an egg!
hello!! i know this hasn't been active for a few months, but im actually starting to make my own rng adoptables -- werewolves (click for link)!

im already about halfway done with the art (just need some more patterns + special bases), but i need help with the coding and generating! i have someone helping me with the spreadsheets.... but i don't know how its coding works at all ^^; (i get a bit overwhelmed with coding so it's best someone helps me through it)

i'd appreciate if someone who knows how to do this can help me; i want to try and get these adopts up asap since im really proud of them so far (i can provide my discord if needed)
hello!! i know this hasn't been active for a few months, but im actually starting to make my own rng adoptables -- werewolves (click for link)!

im already about halfway done with the art (just need some more patterns + special bases), but i need help with the coding and generating! i have someone helping me with the spreadsheets.... but i don't know how its coding works at all ^^; (i get a bit overwhelmed with coding so it's best someone helps me through it)

i'd appreciate if someone who knows how to do this can help me; i want to try and get these adopts up asap since im really proud of them so far (i can provide my discord if needed)
I signed up my RNG adopts but I'm remastering them so I'll resubmit them once done. I know this inactive so I'll probably make a post again for once they're entirely remastered!
I signed up my RNG adopts but I'm remastering them so I'll resubmit them once done. I know this inactive so I'll probably make a post again for once they're entirely remastered!
shork_mascot_shrunk.png qjPdVei.png
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
@NimStratus can you remove me from the pinglist please
@NimStratus can you remove me from the pinglist please
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
@NimStratus hiya! i have new art for geneticats, how would i update the little thumbnail on the directory? do i need to send in a new form?
@NimStratus hiya! i have new art for geneticats, how would i update the little thumbnail on the directory? do i need to send in a new form?
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag Send me the image! I'll get to it. soon
@naranciag Send me the image! I'll get to it. soon
KihBt9M.pngSkinshop_sig.pngrngp_sig.pngcomms_sig.png
@NimStratus
Hiya! I've changed my username from Solstices to polychromatic; is there any chance you could manually update the pinglist to reflect this?
@NimStratus
Hiya! I've changed my username from Solstices to polychromatic; is there any chance you could manually update the pinglist to reflect this?
0gldo0m.png
@polychromatic

Your username has been updated!
@polychromatic

Your username has been updated!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
[quote name="Fidough" date="2023-09-10 05:37:35" ] @/NimStratus can you remove me from the pinglist please [/quote] @NimStratus im still getting pings from this. can you please remove me from it
Fidough wrote on 2023-09-10 05:37:35:
@/NimStratus can you remove me from the pinglist please

@NimStratus im still getting pings from this. can you please remove me from it
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
1 2 3 4 5