Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dreamlings - Lil fishy Restock!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 61 62
I was wondering if I could be added to your restock pinglist im on mobile and have a terrible time navigating documents like that. Thank you so much!!
I was wondering if I could be added to your restock pinglist im on mobile and have a terrible time navigating documents like that. Thank you so much!!
resize_bat-9138-1_1_1_148_11.png
resize_bluetiger44890-c-46-1-5-1-90.png
resize_griffin-4523-31_40_61_4_4_6.png
resize_dragoncat_7251_29_17_5_3_8_1_3_2_5_11_2.png
resize_tiger35588-c-48-3-4-3-65.png
@SupersneakyLink You have been added!
@SupersneakyLink You have been added!
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
bump
bump
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@pikammd @lissajo @Kothra @sockmonkeygerald @urbancountry26 @LilyDragonQueen @Niconeoxis @Solstices @rvale @Golden @Noxaquila @Chingoo [columns] You've become so used to the strange way the shadows move in the trees on your way to get Dreamlings it takes a moment for you to realize that the shadows are the same on both sides of the road. That in and of itself fills you with a strange sense of dread. Usually when you enter the shop you are in the Deeprealm and when you are out of the shop you are on Sorienth. Today it doesn't feel like that. Today the shadows are long and the sun is setting in a place it should not be setting and all the trees on both sides cast shadows the same directions. Then at once the shadows are different and a long one is cast across you and the path and you look up. And up. Standing in the path but too big for it but also exactly the right size is a creature from a dream. At first your mind insists its a Guardian dragon. Surely it's a Guardian. But no. It's face is all wrong and has too many limbs and wings and too many eyes. Even for a multi-gaze dragon it would have too many eyes. Dark halos orbit around a central point above its head and a thousand thousand purple-pink eyes look down on you. Your mouth is dry. Starburst and Anasa always said the Deeprealm was full of nightmares and that was why you could only go in and out of the front door. Is this what they meant? [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50283526][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/502836/50283526_350.png[/img][/url] [/columns] The door opens next to you out of nothing. But not nothing because now there's a building there of indeterminate size, shape, and material. "Hey! Stop scaring my customers," Anasa comes out of the shop throwing up his claw. The being looks down at Anasa. "Go on, shoo!" he waves his claw at them in annoyance. The creature doesn't leave but instead reaches out with one of its extra limbs holding a large earthware pot. "Oh! That's why you're here?" Anasa takes the pot. "Why didn't you say so earlier? Now stop scaring my customers away. Stars and strata we get any." You watch as the creature stands up and its even more huge and horrible and beautiful than sitting, turns around, and walks away down the path. As it leaves the shadows fade from one side of the path and the sun is both back overhead (where it was when you started down the path) and setting in six positions against the backdrop of trees. "What was that?" you ask and there's a tremor in your voice. "A Watcher, don't worry, they're completely harmless," Anasa says in as nice a way you've ever had him speak to you. "They don't eat dragons or beastclan or anything. They just... look like that." "What'd it give you?" "New shipment of Dust from my supplier deep in the Deeprealm. Want to come and see?" You nod. You want to get out of this path in case the Watcher comes back. Anasa said it was harmless but Anasa is also a bit of a jerk and could be lying. You quickly enter the shop when he holds the door open for you. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/994993372244758658/1063493133565972591/Divider-640x50-2.png[/img] [columns] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/994993372244758658/1070048746454405293/Untitled_Artworks.png[/img] Hybridization Dust[/center] [nextcol] Hybridization Dust is on sale in a very limited quantity. Hybridization Dust allows you to breed two unrelated non-hybridized dreamlings and create a new species or allows you to breed two G1s of a known hybrid species together to create a new line of hybrids. These G1s may not be hybrids already. Each person may buy one Hybridization Dust every 3 days. There are five currently on sale and once those five are sold the Dust will not be sold again for some time. Dust will remain in the shop inventory until its gone and is not a limited time purchase except when the stock is empty. All Dust is 1000g/kt each. You do not have to use it on purchase. Unused Hybridization Dusts will remain tracked on our [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vjBGwDBLNAf-Z4pBON1Ndgb_lwoRF_iTN7_K9oCypac/edit#gid=1345360207][color=CB81EB]public inventory sheet[/color][/url]. [/columns]
@pikammd @lissajo @Kothra @sockmonkeygerald @urbancountry26 @LilyDragonQueen @Niconeoxis @Solstices @rvale @Golden @Noxaquila @Chingoo
You've become so used to the strange way the shadows move in the trees on your way to get Dreamlings it takes a moment for you to realize that the shadows are the same on both sides of the road. That in and of itself fills you with a strange sense of dread. Usually when you enter the shop you are in the Deeprealm and when you are out of the shop you are on Sorienth. Today it doesn't feel like that. Today the shadows are long and the sun is setting in a place it should not be setting and all the trees on both sides cast shadows the same directions.

Then at once the shadows are different and a long one is cast across you and the path and you look up. And up. Standing in the path but too big for it but also exactly the right size is a creature from a dream. At first your mind insists its a Guardian dragon. Surely it's a Guardian. But no. It's face is all wrong and has too many limbs and wings and too many eyes. Even for a multi-gaze dragon it would have too many eyes. Dark halos orbit around a central point above its head and a thousand thousand purple-pink eyes look down on you. Your mouth is dry. Starburst and Anasa always said the Deeprealm was full of nightmares and that was why you could only go in and out of the front door. Is this what they meant?
50283526_350.png

The door opens next to you out of nothing. But not nothing because now there's a building there of indeterminate size, shape, and material. "Hey! Stop scaring my customers," Anasa comes out of the shop throwing up his claw. The being looks down at Anasa. "Go on, shoo!" he waves his claw at them in annoyance. The creature doesn't leave but instead reaches out with one of its extra limbs holding a large earthware pot. "Oh! That's why you're here?" Anasa takes the pot. "Why didn't you say so earlier? Now stop scaring my customers away. Stars and strata we get any."

You watch as the creature stands up and its even more huge and horrible and beautiful than sitting, turns around, and walks away down the path. As it leaves the shadows fade from one side of the path and the sun is both back overhead (where it was when you started down the path) and setting in six positions against the backdrop of trees.

"What was that?" you ask and there's a tremor in your voice.

"A Watcher, don't worry, they're completely harmless," Anasa says in as nice a way you've ever had him speak to you. "They don't eat dragons or beastclan or anything. They just... look like that."

"What'd it give you?"

"New shipment of Dust from my supplier deep in the Deeprealm. Want to come and see?" You nod. You want to get out of this path in case the Watcher comes back. Anasa said it was harmless but Anasa is also a bit of a jerk and could be lying. You quickly enter the shop when he holds the door open for you.

Divider-640x50-2.png
Untitled_Artworks.png
Hybridization Dust
Hybridization Dust is on sale in a very limited quantity. Hybridization Dust allows you to breed two unrelated non-hybridized dreamlings and create a new species or allows you to breed two G1s of a known hybrid species together to create a new line of hybrids. These G1s may not be hybrids already.

Each person may buy one Hybridization Dust every 3 days. There are five currently on sale and once those five are sold the Dust will not be sold again for some time. Dust will remain in the shop inventory until its gone and is not a limited time purchase except when the stock is empty.

All Dust is 1000g/kt each. You do not have to use it on purchase. Unused Hybridization Dusts will remain tracked on our public inventory sheet.
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
I'd like to buy one please. Will pay after work tonight.

@Xaz
I'd like to buy some items
Name: pikammd
ID: 143656
Potions or Dusts you're buying: hybridization dust
Payment Method: gems
Are these items being bought to instantly use?: No
I'd like to buy one please. Will pay after work tonight.

@Xaz
I'd like to buy some items
Name: pikammd
ID: 143656
Potions or Dusts you're buying: hybridization dust
Payment Method: gems
Are these items being bought to instantly use?: No
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
@pikammd
please send in 1000g via PM to purchase your dust
@pikammd
please send in 1000g via PM to purchase your dust
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Xaz

Hiyas! Is Dreamling 90 a hybrid, and is it able to breed with my other dreamling (#74 star Catho'ra)? Thanks.
@Xaz

Hiyas! Is Dreamling 90 a hybrid, and is it able to breed with my other dreamling (#74 star Catho'ra)? Thanks.
jM82R8f.pngChingoobot.gif
@Chingoo
All the dreamlings on sale right now are hybrids. #90 can only breed with squirmscoots (what they're mixed with is not currently available as a base) or other hybrids like itself. If you wanted to breed your catho'ra you'd have to
  • Buy a different catho'ra (which you can using G1 orders) to breed with
  • Use a Hybridization Dust to breed your catho'ra and another non hybrid dreamling of a different celestial alignment. This would result in a new mixed base of the two.
  • Check on the spreadsheet and ask someone else who owns a catho'ra of a different celestial alignment if you can breed yours with theirs.
  • While absolutely not required you can join the discord and we have a channel where people have put up their dreamlings others can breed with.
Hope that helped.
@Chingoo
All the dreamlings on sale right now are hybrids. #90 can only breed with squirmscoots (what they're mixed with is not currently available as a base) or other hybrids like itself. If you wanted to breed your catho'ra you'd have to
  • Buy a different catho'ra (which you can using G1 orders) to breed with
  • Use a Hybridization Dust to breed your catho'ra and another non hybrid dreamling of a different celestial alignment. This would result in a new mixed base of the two.
  • Check on the spreadsheet and ask someone else who owns a catho'ra of a different celestial alignment if you can breed yours with theirs.
  • While absolutely not required you can join the discord and we have a channel where people have put up their dreamlings others can breed with.
Hope that helped.
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Xaz
That helped, thanks! I'll wait for some non-hybrid dreamlings to breed; I'm hoping to make a 6-legged thing with my Catho'ra. Also, I have to curb my impulse buying, so I'm keeping myself from the G1 orders lol.
@Xaz
That helped, thanks! I'll wait for some non-hybrid dreamlings to breed; I'm hoping to make a 6-legged thing with my Catho'ra. Also, I have to curb my impulse buying, so I'm keeping myself from the G1 orders lol.
jM82R8f.pngChingoobot.gif
@pikammd @lissajo @Kothra @sockmonkeygerald @urbancountry26 @LilyDragonQueen @Niconeoxis @Solstices @rvale @Golden @Noxaquila @Chingoo [columns] Moon Dust is now on sale for a limited time! Until the end of February 8th on FR rollover Moon Dust is on sale. Moon Dust has he chance to either add moon patterns to your Dreamling or a moon/several moons floating around your Dreamling. If you miss this sale they will be on sale during the next full moon. All Moon Dust costs 75g or 75kt. Purchases are [b]limited [/b]to [b][i]two [/i][/b]Moon Dust per person. Please use the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3153495#post_51758533][color=CB81EB]order form in this post[/color][/url] when purchasing Moon Dust(s). All unused Moon Dusts will remain tracked on our [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vjBGwDBLNAf-Z4pBON1Ndgb_lwoRF_iTN7_K9oCypac/edit#gid=1345360207][color=CB81EB]public inventory sheet[/color][/url]. [nextcol] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/994993372244758658/1029081515570765884/moon_dust.png[/img] [center]Moon Dust[/center] [/columns]
@pikammd @lissajo @Kothra @sockmonkeygerald @urbancountry26 @LilyDragonQueen @Niconeoxis @Solstices @rvale @Golden @Noxaquila @Chingoo
Moon Dust is now on sale for a limited time! Until the end of February 8th on FR rollover Moon Dust is on sale. Moon Dust has he chance to either add moon patterns to your Dreamling or a moon/several moons floating around your Dreamling. If you miss this sale they will be on sale during the next full moon.

All Moon Dust costs 75g or 75kt. Purchases are limited to two Moon Dust per person. Please use the order form in this post when purchasing Moon Dust(s). All unused Moon Dusts will remain tracked on our public inventory sheet.
moon_dust.png
Moon Dust
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 61 62