Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Animatronic Dragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@KosserDragon Of course! Added you to the list :)
@KosserDragon Of course! Added you to the list :)
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@Hessonite @nothingtown @KosserDragon

Taking a poll for the next breed to work on!

Poll can be found here

Taking a poll for the next breed to work on!

Poll can be found here

3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
General:

New Bases:

@Stormytehcat11 (Banescale) @smeen (nocturne) @Alfamangle (aether) @Madsparkz (Wildclaw)

Hey everyone! As you're all probably getting a lot of pings for, this is about the pinglist update!

At this time only the general & non-specific new bases pinglist will use the new feature!

I will be pinging for those wanting specific bases the old fashioned way, as the ping limit doesn't exceed the 12 pings limit
(if ever it does get to around that point, I will make a new list with the new feature & let those on the list for that base know of the change!)

If you want off the specific breed pinglist please lmk and I'll remove you

Below are the new lists & they are also posted in the pinglist section of the 1st page!

General:

New Bases:

@Stormytehcat11 (Banescale) @smeen (nocturne) @Alfamangle (aether) @Madsparkz (Wildclaw)

Hey everyone! As you're all probably getting a lot of pings for, this is about the pinglist update!

At this time only the general & non-specific new bases pinglist will use the new feature!

I will be pinging for those wanting specific bases the old fashioned way, as the ping limit doesn't exceed the 12 pings limit
(if ever it does get to around that point, I will make a new list with the new feature & let those on the list for that base know of the change!)

If you want off the specific breed pinglist please lmk and I'll remove you

Below are the new lists & they are also posted in the pinglist section of the 1st page!

@pinglist-4875 @pinglist-4878 @Alfamangle (aether base) Aether base is here! [img]https://i.imgur.com/CGZzZMn.png[/img] (note: I am still in the progress of adding the sponsor-able genes/pricing to the sheet)
@Animatronic Adopts General @Animatronic Adopts New Bases
@Alfamangle (aether base)

Aether base is here!

CGZzZMn.png

(note: I am still in the progress of adding the sponsor-able genes/pricing to the sheet)
Could I get one if this dragon with skin?: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78107663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/781077/78107663_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I get one if this dragon with skin?:

78107663_350.png
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@deathspecter
Could you add me to the fae base pinglist?
@deathspecter
Could you add me to the fae base pinglist?
XJepHlH.png DOAI BRAINROT [ID LOVE TO TELL YOU MORE!] Orange_Button_2.png rix3ppo.png
Pgv53XB_d.png
5hF3FGk.png
tDeKDnH.png
@Milim Sure! With the skin, it'll be an additional 100g/kt to the base price (350g/kt)
If 450g/kt works for you feel free to send a pm with the payment and I'll get working on it :)

@fearlord Added!
@Milim Sure! With the skin, it'll be an additional 100g/kt to the base price (350g/kt)
If 450g/kt works for you feel free to send a pm with the payment and I'll get working on it :)

@fearlord Added!
@/Milim Sending CottonCandy's art via pm! [img]https://i.imgur.com/XSiPXH8.png[/img]
@/Milim

Sending CottonCandy's art via pm!

XSiPXH8.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11