Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | crows’ playing cards [ pinglist! ]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[b]Username:[/b] LynxSideris [b]Dragon:[/b] [morphology=2337933] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=93&breed=20&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=85&winggene=91&wings=155&auth=ebe87f85f20807fcdfbc5f436a8895b96b397f6f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Sponsor:[/b] Firefly [b]Eye:[/b] Open [b]Head:[/b] Wreath [b]Suit + Face:[/b] Spade J [b]Extra:[/b] Could you make the background a light green, please? And it would be great if you could make the wreath a light orange like the upper part of his tail. [b]Payment Type:[/b] treasure
Username: LynxSideris
Dragon:
Spring?!?

dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=93&breed=20&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=85&winggene=91&wings=155&auth=ebe87f85f20807fcdfbc5f436a8895b96b397f6f&dummyext=prev.png

Sponsor: Firefly

Eye: Open
Head: Wreath
Suit + Face: Spade J

Extra: Could you make the background a light green, please? And it would be great if you could make the wreath a light orange like the upper part of his tail.
Payment Type: treasure
FR+9 They/Them Flower Adoptables! Lore lair My avatar
JqyUxCg.gif2STS4nL.gif Logo_2.png
Username: sense
Dragon: Deuce
Sponsor: Orb / Bee / Peacock

Eye: Goat woops I'm tired loool. Not sure if open or slightly open, so that's up to you ^^''
Head: Crown
Suit + Face: Hearts Q

Extra: can the upside down head grin? (show some pointy teeth) If not possible it's okay
Payment Type: Gems
Username: sense
Dragon: Deuce
Sponsor: Orb / Bee / Peacock

Eye: Goat woops I'm tired loool. Not sure if open or slightly open, so that's up to you ^^''
Head: Crown
Suit + Face: Hearts Q

Extra: can the upside down head grin? (show some pointy teeth) If not possible it's okay
Payment Type: Gems
banjo-again-100x100.png {BAZ Sales}
{Exalt Row}
{Free}
{Wishlist}

they/them
ESL | FR+4
... cheetah-icon.png
[b]Username:[/b] above [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76026996][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/760270/76026996_350.png?mtime=ZYiHtVlpiow.png[/img][/url] [b]Sponsor:[/b] swirl firefly [b]Eye:[/b] sly look [b]Head:[/b] wreath [b]Suit + Face:[/b] Diamond J [b]Extra:[/b]n/a [b]Payment Type:[/b] gems did this as fast as i could so sorry forthe mistakes!
Username: above
Dragon: 76026996_350.png?mtime=ZYiHtVlpiow.png
Sponsor: swirl firefly

Eye: sly look
Head: wreath
Suit + Face: Diamond J

Extra:n/a
Payment Type: gems

did this as fast as i could so sorry forthe mistakes!
unknown.png - ——» ivan - any pronouns - 19 - fr+14

» artshop
» skinshop
[b]Username:[/b] Jaderannosaurus [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76276479][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762765/76276479_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Sponsor:[/b] Pharoah! (If I read correctly Noxtide and Frills are already sponsored(?)) [b]Eye:[/b] Open [b]Head:[/b] none [b]Suit + Face:[/b] Spade [b]Extra:[/b] Nope [b]Payment Type:[/b] gem, please let me know how much for Pharoah and when to pay!
Username: Jaderannosaurus

Dragon:
76276479_350.png

Sponsor: Pharoah! (If I read correctly Noxtide and Frills are already sponsored(?))

Eye: Open

Head: none

Suit + Face: Spade

Extra: Nope

Payment Type: gem, please let me know how much for Pharoah and when to pay!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
I just returned from classes so I'm a little sloww aaaaa X-X looking forward to finishing up this first run, thanks sm for ordering!! QvQ

@Nightfallen
Ofc! Be sure to ping me in your edit so I can see!

@DragonsMythos
Weaver +150, Thylacine +100 and Lightning Primal +50g! So total 650g! ;0; I can do a version with and without the wreath no problem ^^

@LynxSideris
Firefly +50g! Total 400g! In treasure, the rate is current just 1g:1000t for math’s sake so the total is 400kt :>

@sense
Orb +100g, Bee +150g, Peacock +50g. Total 650g! Can totally do a grin for the reversed head cos it was one of the ideas for Add-on section >:’D

@above
Swirl +50g and Firefly is already being sponsored! Total 400g >:3c (there aren’t any mistake no worries! ;0;)

@Jaderannosaurus
Pharaoh +50g, so total is at 400g. Thank you! >:D
I just returned from classes so I'm a little sloww aaaaa X-X looking forward to finishing up this first run, thanks sm for ordering!! QvQ

@Nightfallen
Ofc! Be sure to ping me in your edit so I can see!

@DragonsMythos
Weaver +150, Thylacine +100 and Lightning Primal +50g! So total 650g! ;0; I can do a version with and without the wreath no problem ^^

@LynxSideris
Firefly +50g! Total 400g! In treasure, the rate is current just 1g:1000t for math’s sake so the total is 400kt :>

@sense
Orb +100g, Bee +150g, Peacock +50g. Total 650g! Can totally do a grin for the reversed head cos it was one of the ideas for Add-on section >:’D

@above
Swirl +50g and Firefly is already being sponsored! Total 400g >:3c (there aren’t any mistake no worries! ;0;)

@Jaderannosaurus
Pharaoh +50g, so total is at 400g. Thank you! >:D
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae

I have edited my order. :)
I am also ordering for a dragon with Orb, should I sponsor it?
@crowvidae

I have edited my order. :)
I am also ordering for a dragon with Orb, should I sponsor it?
jbyQtHP.png
I love the wip gaoler card! Hoping to catch an opening. Throw me on the "everything" ping list. I don't mind getting pings for other things. :)
I love the wip gaoler card! Hoping to catch an opening. Throw me on the "everything" ping list. I don't mind getting pings for other things. :)
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
darn i missed the slot
darn i missed the slot
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
Hi! Could I be added to the general pinglist? Thanks ^^
Hi! Could I be added to the general pinglist? Thanks ^^
opcExsG.png