Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ¤~~an endless garden [2.0] ~~¤
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 105 106
Hi I'm back with more little [url=https://imgur.com/a/3ijS4jY]animals[/url] they are so small [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HeVkFLG.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vS2RpWY.png[/img] ^here's the actual sprites [img]https://i.imgur.com/911xBEk.png[/img] ^here's how they'd look in gardens[/center] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/J9MwfoA.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][nextcol][b]author[/b]: [b]seed[/b]: !Crow_RightFacing, !Crow_LeftFacing [b]price[/b]: Free [i]Huh. Looks like those metal trees did include some shiny-object loving crows after all[/i] [/columns] ----- Edit: I decided to check how they'd look with the metal trees as well! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FXYNd4P.png[/img][/center]
Hi I'm back with more little animals they are so small
HeVkFLG.png vS2RpWY.png
^here's the actual sprites
911xBEk.png
^here's how they'd look in gardens

J9MwfoA.png __ author:
seed: !Crow_RightFacing, !Crow_LeftFacing
price: Free

Huh. Looks like those metal trees did include some shiny-object loving crows after all

Edit: I decided to check how they'd look with the metal trees as well!
FXYNd4P.png
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Ohh jeebus when it rains it pours. Sorry folks! I wasn't going to miss NotN for anything though, hah.

Tiny update incoming that adds NotN-related challenges to bingo and...looks like some user art! Haven't had a chance to catch up with the thread yet, I'm about to :D

also feed my dragons whoops
Ohh jeebus when it rains it pours. Sorry folks! I wasn't going to miss NotN for anything though, hah.

Tiny update incoming that adds NotN-related challenges to bingo and...looks like some user art! Haven't had a chance to catch up with the thread yet, I'm about to :D

also feed my dragons whoops
cL9yafY.gif
First, actual responses to people: @Pocketdog We're all our own worst critics :D If you want friendly eyes on, let me know. @zophronia, @Semisketched Can do! There's 3: content (new plants and critters, etc), tool (new functionality), and events (stuff where you win plants). Let me know which one(s) you want @Frigate Ohh, they look darling! I'll get them set for the next content bump. Just waiting to have some generator stuff and then we're good. @teddy2008 Ooh, thought I fixed that one--most likely, the seed at that position is malformed. It's SUPPOSED to skip and keep drawing, but I might've missed a case (sorts aren't affected IIRC since they have to parse the data BEFORE drawing it...if this keeps happening I'm just gonna do a dummy sort...). Anyways, scroll to the bottom of the unsorted list, copy the last seed shown. ctrl+f to jump to it in the seed list, and remove the seed that comes after it, then show the collection. As an aside I'm amazed it's even working past a thousand, that's a relief. Thanks for using the tool [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @dys Oh wow those look incredible!!! Dang. Yeah, you can test things using the [url=https://oriwritesaplugin.github.io/EndlessGarden/sprite_tester.html]sprite tester[/url] usually, but discord has weird handling of images it "hosts" (IIRC the url of the preview image works fine, but they have weird anti-CORS settings and it's just odd.) Easier probably: go to the [url=https://oriwritesaplugin.github.io/EndlessGarden/random_garden.html]garden[/url], put a *gladekeeper in there (asterisk is important), and copy-paste the IMAGE into the dialogue. It's magic for bypassing weird things like Discord. [img]https://i.imgur.com/L2mY606.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YRd9J9p.png[/img] I'm eternally mid-rewrite on the documentation, the tool's been growing too fast to keep up. Silver linings, lead linings! EDIT: WAIT SHOOT I'M SORRY I'm not sure I can use stuff that's explicitly from FR, since the tool's hosted off-site and under a free license :( Lightweaver and Gladekeeper are Stormlight IP. @Wufflesnuff same lmao @FeatherFace [emoji=familiar heart size=1]! Just added some NotN challenge to the bingo if you like @QuillAndInk Ooh, good eye! Looks like part of it might be this: #default%75CEp1WCJNZO%10 , add a comma to make it #default%75,CEp1WCJNZO%10 and see if it helps! It looks normal on my screen, but I also have a cursed dev copy. @RedRevival they're perfect ;_; Micro-update?: SORRY! ABOUT! THAT as you can probably guess from my poor dragons I couldn't really access FR well for a bit there. Going with a bit of a hack solution right now, so now I double can't do art :,] I'll get it all fixed up eventually... I don't know if I'll be making a full update post since this is so small, but I [i]did[/i] add some new NotN-related bingo challenges. Bit of a temporary measure but I'm a little limited yet. I've added that (and hopefully ONLY that) to the main tool. As for the rest of the rewrite, I think we're about ready for an alpha test. One more thing I want to add, and one more major bug I want to fix. I'll prolly have 2 alpha testers to start with, so let me know if you're interested! Keep in mind that alpha testing's kind of a different beast--you won't be looking at a finished tool, and you won't really be bughunting. It'll more be looking at overall concepts. Anyways, if anyone has ideas for new NotN challenges, let me know. Here's everything added for the Long [s]Night[/s] Grind, bingosquare:longtext, : Stretches and etc: wrist stretches eye strain moving around a bit hydration/bio check NotN: 2 NotN packs back to back NotN chest 4 UNIQUE NotN drops in 1 battle 7 battles with no NotN enemies 3x any NotN item from 1 battle NotN drop from non-NotN pack NotN under consideration: 2 chests within 5 battles (trivially won by getting 2 chests at once ofc) See every NotN enemy in the venue Anything stretch-related is here to stay, NotN stuff will of course cycle away. More ideas welcome!
First, actual responses to people:

@Pocketdog We're all our own worst critics :D If you want friendly eyes on, let me know.

@zophronia, @Semisketched Can do! There's 3: content (new plants and critters, etc), tool (new functionality), and events (stuff where you win plants). Let me know which one(s) you want

@Frigate Ohh, they look darling! I'll get them set for the next content bump. Just waiting to have some generator stuff and then we're good.

@teddy2008 Ooh, thought I fixed that one--most likely, the seed at that position is malformed. It's SUPPOSED to skip and keep drawing, but I might've missed a case (sorts aren't affected IIRC since they have to parse the data BEFORE drawing it...if this keeps happening I'm just gonna do a dummy sort...). Anyways, scroll to the bottom of the unsorted list, copy the last seed shown. ctrl+f to jump to it in the seed list, and remove the seed that comes after it, then show the collection. As an aside I'm amazed it's even working past a thousand, that's a relief. Thanks for using the tool

@dys Oh wow those look incredible!!! Dang. Yeah, you can test things using the sprite tester usually, but discord has weird handling of images it "hosts" (IIRC the url of the preview image works fine, but they have weird anti-CORS settings and it's just odd.) Easier probably: go to the garden, put a *gladekeeper in there (asterisk is important), and copy-paste the IMAGE into the dialogue. It's magic for bypassing weird things like Discord.

L2mY606.png YRd9J9p.png

I'm eternally mid-rewrite on the documentation, the tool's been growing too fast to keep up. Silver linings, lead linings!

EDIT: WAIT SHOOT I'M SORRY I'm not sure I can use stuff that's explicitly from FR, since the tool's hosted off-site and under a free license :( Lightweaver and Gladekeeper are Stormlight IP.

@Wufflesnuff same lmao

@FeatherFace ! Just added some NotN challenge to the bingo if you like

@QuillAndInk Ooh, good eye! Looks like part of it might be this: #default%75CEp1WCJNZO%10 , add a comma to make it #default%75,CEp1WCJNZO%10 and see if it helps! It looks normal on my screen, but I also have a cursed dev copy.

@RedRevival they're perfect ;_;

Micro-update?:

SORRY! ABOUT! THAT as you can probably guess from my poor dragons I couldn't really access FR well for a bit there. Going with a bit of a hack solution right now, so now I double can't do art :,] I'll get it all fixed up eventually...

I don't know if I'll be making a full update post since this is so small, but I did add some new NotN-related bingo challenges. Bit of a temporary measure but I'm a little limited yet. I've added that (and hopefully ONLY that) to the main tool.

As for the rest of the rewrite, I think we're about ready for an alpha test. One more thing I want to add, and one more major bug I want to fix. I'll prolly have 2 alpha testers to start with, so let me know if you're interested! Keep in mind that alpha testing's kind of a different beast--you won't be looking at a finished tool, and you won't really be bughunting. It'll more be looking at overall concepts.

Anyways, if anyone has ideas for new NotN challenges, let me know. Here's everything added for the Long Night Grind, bingosquare:longtext, :

Stretches and etc:
wrist stretches
eye strain
moving around a bit
hydration/bio check

NotN:
2 NotN packs back to back
NotN chest
4 UNIQUE NotN drops in 1 battle
7 battles with no NotN enemies
3x any NotN item from 1 battle
NotN drop from non-NotN pack

NotN under consideration:
2 chests within 5 battles (trivially won by getting 2 chests at once ofc)
See every NotN enemy in the venue

Anything stretch-related is here to stay, NotN stuff will of course cycle away. More ideas welcome!
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha I'd love to be on all the pinglists!
@Oranitha I'd love to be on all the pinglists!
zoph
they/them

old oaks!
MUYNhfy.png
qR9UjYJ.png
DxCICZ1.png
KXqgAVm.png
QSe6tSa.png
5hF3FGk.png
Suggestion for the bingo: all drops are notn items?

Wait i forgot the notn enemy packs only drop notn items, ignore me xD
Suggestion for the bingo: all drops are notn items?

Wait i forgot the notn enemy packs only drop notn items, ignore me xD
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
@Oranitha I'd also love to grab all 3 pings hadsfdgh-
And no worries about not being able to access the site!! You're all good- I hope the situation gets better for you soon :O
@Oranitha I'd also love to grab all 3 pings hadsfdgh-
And no worries about not being able to access the site!! You're all good- I hope the situation gets better for you soon :O
aC86tUH.png
H0t7Ypl.png
JNAfoEf.png
Pgv53XB.png
q9EEy5M.png
Untitled-Artwork-7.png 1Mvcab2.png
OFUkyWj.png
@dys Ah gosh sorry about this second ping! I just wanted to be sure you saw it since it was such a late edit. It just hit me that gladekeeper and lightweaver are explicitly the intellectual property of stormlight workshop, and since I'm kind of a third party product (player made, sure, but this is under a free license and hosted offsite), I can't include them in the tool, I'm really sorry :[

They can still be used, though! The thing I mentioned with the asterisk--those image "wildcards" let you include stuff that's not formally part of the tool. Obviously the staff's 100% cool with their IP being used here on the site, so that should be fine, it's just admittedly less convenient. I'm sorry, the art's gorgeous, I just don't want to go afoul of IP.
@dys Ah gosh sorry about this second ping! I just wanted to be sure you saw it since it was such a late edit. It just hit me that gladekeeper and lightweaver are explicitly the intellectual property of stormlight workshop, and since I'm kind of a third party product (player made, sure, but this is under a free license and hosted offsite), I can't include them in the tool, I'm really sorry :[

They can still be used, though! The thing I mentioned with the asterisk--those image "wildcards" let you include stuff that's not formally part of the tool. Obviously the staff's 100% cool with their IP being used here on the site, so that should be fine, it's just admittedly less convenient. I'm sorry, the art's gorgeous, I just don't want to go afoul of IP.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha yeah, no problem! i was thinking that it probably wouldn't be okay, just wanted to check with you first :)
@Oranitha yeah, no problem! i was thinking that it probably wouldn't be okay, just wanted to check with you first :)
fork
Can I get Whales and Jellies? For gems
Can I get Whales and Jellies? For gems
OFTXtKI.png0Tkgsq4.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1oofwc1tfmvub_100.png
@Oranitha
Hullo!! I'm not sure you remember me, but I posted FOREVER AGO remarking on what a neat, unique little adopt you've got here! I've recently gotten into it again HARD for the bingo cards/to-do list, soooo I've got a bit of an odd request!

Because I have a terrible memory, I've been tinkering with a personal tracker based roooughly on your official one—but since I'm very visually-oriented data-wise, mine also includes images of each seed!

To get the image url, I have to copy the image from the seed analysis in Garden Utilities and paste it in discord so I can copy the link from there, which isn't the problem really—it just becomes a bit of a headache with more than like, one or two seeds at a time.

What I was wondering is, would it be possible to modify that tool—or add another or something—to be able to analyze multiple seeds at a time? I'm no coder so I have no idea if this is even feasible let alone how difficult it would be to do or whatever sO ;;;
@Oranitha
Hullo!! I'm not sure you remember me, but I posted FOREVER AGO remarking on what a neat, unique little adopt you've got here! I've recently gotten into it again HARD for the bingo cards/to-do list, soooo I've got a bit of an odd request!

Because I have a terrible memory, I've been tinkering with a personal tracker based roooughly on your official one—but since I'm very visually-oriented data-wise, mine also includes images of each seed!

To get the image url, I have to copy the image from the seed analysis in Garden Utilities and paste it in discord so I can copy the link from there, which isn't the problem really—it just becomes a bit of a headache with more than like, one or two seeds at a time.

What I was wondering is, would it be possible to modify that tool—or add another or something—to be able to analyze multiple seeds at a time? I'm no coder so I have no idea if this is even feasible let alone how difficult it would be to do or whatever sO ;;;
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 105 106