Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Heart Aberation Adopt
1 2 3 4
pinglist please <3<3
pinglist please <3<3
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Sinjin hi let me get through the slots I have yet to complete first please sorry I just don’t want to overwhelm myself as I’m still in the process of drawing the genes and everything that’s why I crossed that slot out. I’ll ping you when I am open again.

@Bashett added <3
@Sinjin hi let me get through the slots I have yet to complete first please sorry I just don’t want to overwhelm myself as I’m still in the process of drawing the genes and everything that’s why I crossed that slot out. I’ll ping you when I am open again.

@Bashett added <3
hTEf7HR.pngtnvt1s6.png
Oooh, these are so pretty! I'd love to be pinged when more slots open :)
Oooh, these are so pretty! I'd love to be pinged when more slots open :)
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Ooooh :o Can I please be added to the pinglist?
Ooooh :o Can I please be added to the pinglist?
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
@Goldenwolfmidna done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/aXnph6J.png[/img] @foliage @K4gryffindor added <3
@Goldenwolfmidna done!
aXnph6J.png
@foliage @K4gryffindor added <3
hTEf7HR.pngtnvt1s6.png
dfbjsdfh aaaaa they look great!! thank you!!!
dfbjsdfh aaaaa they look great!! thank you!!!
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
@jayquills done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/JsF8BEg.png[/img]
@jayquills done!
JsF8BEg.png
hTEf7HR.pngtnvt1s6.png
Gorgeous aaaa!! Thank you so much! [emoji=heart size=1]
Gorgeous aaaa!! Thank you so much!
mlr8b13.png » Jay
» FR+3
» they/fae
» writer
I'd love to be added to the pinglist when you're taking orders! This is such a lovely adopt. I saw one of these in someone's dragon bio and knew I had to have one even though the dragon I want one for isn't even hatched yet lol breeding projects take so much time thank goodness for the scrying workshop Thanks for your time!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist when you're taking orders! This is such a lovely adopt. I saw one of these in someone's dragon bio and knew I had to have one even though the dragon I want one for isn't even hatched yet lol breeding projects take so much time thank goodness for the scrying workshop Thanks for your time!
kjeji39.pngLRZsir9.pngLOwwb1o.pngQy3ikhx.pngbadgeshadowmentor_by_aliena_cordis-dc3un59.gif
I'd love to be added to your pinglist, please!
I'd love to be added to your pinglist, please!
pierrot.pngheliotrope.png
1 2 3 4