Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | pigeons.
[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/944800777594101830/944800809466605608/unknown.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/944800777594101830/944800809466605608/unknown.png[/img][/url] [center][size=6][font=Courier][color=#731d08]Welcome to [b]pigeons[/b].[/color][/font][/size] [size=4]This thread is Pigeonland, and in Pigeonland there are pigeons. [i]Pinglist is located [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3092999]here[/url], for interested people.[/i] [b]Status:[/b] Not open; this is a [i]work in progress[/i]! If there is anything missing or anything that seems off to you, please point it out to me. In PM. Not open yet. [b]Upcoming Events:[/b] Grand opening sometime 2022, hopefully March. [b]Recent Updates:[/b] Expect updates soon! Barely half of what I originally planned to release with is done, so either I'll hand out a ton of small things or post a huge update with tons of cool stuff. [/center] I am subscribed, so no need to ping me! If you have an urgent request or question, please PM me or post on my profile, as I'll be guaranteed to see those whereas I sometimes miss pings. The style I doodle these adopts in is the same as that of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3092999]The Original Bad Doodles, 99% Off[/url]. [size=4][font=Courier][b]Introduction[/b] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3103082#post_50316742]Getting Pigeons[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3103082#post_50316743]Pigeon Variations[/url][/font][/size] ----- ----- [font=Courier][size=5][b]Pigeons 101[/b][/size] - what they are and what they do[/font] [list][*]These pigeons are adoptables that you can collect, customize, and breed. [*] [*]You may display pigeons you own anywhere on FR. You can write lore for them, make art of them, etc.[/list] [size=2]Get it? 101? Something-nothing-something?[/size] ----- ----- [font=Courier][size=5][b]Rules[/b][/size] - what to do and what not to do[/font] [columns][list][*]Don't break the rules or Ninja Pigeon will steal your entire dovecote. [*]I reserve the right to refuse pigeons to anyone, for any reason. Please be nice. [*]Only display pigeons you own. Don't steal images, because I check. These are NOT adopts in the sense that I premake them and you buy them off me to fill out your collection. So really, there's no point in stealing even if you wanted to. [*]First come, first serve - if I'm flooded you might have to wait awhile. [*]Ehhhh I'm sure I'm missing something but I can't think of it.[/list] [nextcol][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/944800777594101830/951015323207868446/unknown.png[/img][/columns] ----- ----- [font=Courier]I like this idea and want to get involved, but [size=5][b]I don't know how to start[/b][/size][/font] No problem! Here is a very quick list of things to do. I'm trying to cram as much info in here as I can while still making it inviting and readable. [b]Make a progen[/b] or two (see Getting Pigeons -> Buying G1s) and start breeding pigeons. [b]Buy cool pigeons[/b] off the black market[s]place[/s], which is nonexistent right now. Talk with other pigeon people. Wait. [b]Breed more pigeons.[/b] Wait. Think about the irregularity of updates [s]ha no i'm not changing that i'm just really inconsistent[/s] and the long, long, [i]long[/i] waits between updates.
unknown.png
Welcome to pigeons.
This thread is Pigeonland, and in Pigeonland there are pigeons. Pinglist is located here, for interested people.

Status: Not open; this is a work in progress! If there is anything missing or anything that seems off to you, please point it out to me. In PM. Not open yet.

Upcoming Events: Grand opening sometime 2022, hopefully March.

Recent Updates: Expect updates soon! Barely half of what I originally planned to release with is done, so either I'll hand out a ton of small things or post a huge update with tons of cool stuff.

I am subscribed, so no need to ping me! If you have an urgent request or question, please PM me or post on my profile, as I'll be guaranteed to see those whereas I sometimes miss pings. The style I doodle these adopts in is the same as that of The Original Bad Doodles, 99% Off.

Introduction | Getting Pigeons | Pigeon Variations

Pigeons 101 - what they are and what they do
  • These pigeons are adoptables that you can collect, customize, and breed.
  • You may display pigeons you own anywhere on FR. You can write lore for them, make art of them, etc.
Get it? 101? Something-nothing-something?

Rules - what to do and what not to do
  • Don't break the rules or Ninja Pigeon will steal your entire dovecote.
  • I reserve the right to refuse pigeons to anyone, for any reason. Please be nice.
  • Only display pigeons you own. Don't steal images, because I check. These are NOT adopts in the sense that I premake them and you buy them off me to fill out your collection. So really, there's no point in stealing even if you wanted to.
  • First come, first serve - if I'm flooded you might have to wait awhile.
  • Ehhhh I'm sure I'm missing something but I can't think of it.
unknown.png

I like this idea and want to get involved, but
I don't know how to start

No problem! Here is a very quick list of things to do. I'm trying to cram as much info in here as I can while still making it inviting and readable.

Make a progen or two (see Getting Pigeons -> Buying G1s) and start breeding pigeons. Buy cool pigeons off the black marketplace, which is nonexistent right now. Talk with other pigeon people. Wait. Breed more pigeons. Wait. Think about the irregularity of updates ha no i'm not changing that i'm just really inconsistent and the long, long, long waits between updates.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Getting Pigeons
There are many ways to obtain pigeons. Some are easier than others, and not all pigeons can be found in the same places...

Introductio | Getting Pigeons | Pigeon Variations

Buying G1s
Oh?

Breeding Pigeons
Oh!
Getting Pigeons
There are many ways to obtain pigeons. Some are easier than others, and not all pigeons can be found in the same places...

Buying G1s
Oh?

Breeding Pigeons
Oh!
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
[center][size=5][b]Pigeon Variations[/b][/size] [size=4]There are many types of pigeons found in Pigeonland. Here is a list of known pigeon varieties, including species, colors, patterns, etc. Additional information may be moved elsewhere if the post becomes too cluttered.[/size][/center] [size=4][font=Courier][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3103082#post_3103082]Introductio[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3103082#post_50316742]Getting Pigeons[/url] | [b]Pigeon Variations[/b][/font][/size] ----- ----- [b][color=#731d08][size=5]Species[/size][/color][/b] [font=Courier][b]Common Pigeon:[/b] [i]Columba livia[/i] [b]Alternate names:[/b] rock pigeon, rock dove [b]Rarity:[/b] Common [b]Appearance:[/b] sample image [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/891873670862094366/944498451511648277/unknown.png[/img] [center]·<·) --- (·>·[/center] [b][color=#731d08][size=5]Colors[/size][/color][/b] [font=Courier]This chart has them all, until I add more. Colors higher in the column are more common than those below. The spaces in the "marks" categories are for albino pigeons, whose coloration is #ffffff. Albino and melanistic individuals have a very low chance of appearing in wild populations, and a slightly higher chance if bred for. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/948816353966571580/948822139111374868/unknown.png[/img] [i]from top to bottom[/i] [b]Main:[/b] Ash-Red, Silver, Brown, [i]Albino[/i], [i]Melanistic[/i] [b]Wing:[/b] Ash-Red, Slight/Grey, White/Shadow, [i]Albino[/i], [i]Melanistic[/i] [b]Patch:[/b] Forest/Wisteria, Mint/Lavender [b]Beak:[/b] Grey, Lilac, Sand/Stone [b]Legs:[/b] Salmon/Pink, Sand/Orange [b]Main Marks:[/b] Red/Grey/Silver/Brown, [i]Albino[/i], [i]Melanistic[/i] [b]Wing Marks:[/b] Red/Grey/Silver/Brown, Dust/Moon, [i]Albino[/i], [i]Melanistic[/i] [center]·<·) --- (·>·[/center] [b][color=#731d08][size=5]Patterns[/size][/color][/b] [font=Courier]No diagram yet, I'm sorry. Listed from commonest to rarest. [b]Wings:[/b] T-Check, Check, Barred [b]Body:[/b] ...nothing? Underbelly, Spotted, Dashed, Piebald [center]·<·) --- (·>·[/center] [b][color=#731d08][size=5]Mutations[/size][/color][/b] None drawn. [font=Courier][b]Feathery Feet:[/b] Footless pigeon. Has feathers instead of legs. [b]Crest:[/b] Full crested pigeons have a big [i]vwoop[/i] of feathers on their head. Mini crested pigeons have a small [i]vwep[/i] of feathers on their head.
Pigeon Variations
There are many types of pigeons found in Pigeonland. Here is a list of known pigeon varieties, including species, colors, patterns, etc. Additional information may be moved elsewhere if the post becomes too cluttered.

Species
Common Pigeon: Columba livia
Alternate names: rock pigeon, rock dove
Rarity: Common
Appearance: sample image
unknown.png

·<·) --- (·>·

Colors
This chart has them all, until I add more. Colors higher in the column are more common than those below. The spaces in the "marks" categories are for albino pigeons, whose coloration is #ffffff. Albino and melanistic individuals have a very low chance of appearing in wild populations, and a slightly higher chance if bred for.
unknown.png
from top to bottom
Main: Ash-Red, Silver, Brown, Albino, Melanistic
Wing: Ash-Red, Slight/Grey, White/Shadow, Albino, Melanistic
Patch: Forest/Wisteria, Mint/Lavender
Beak: Grey, Lilac, Sand/Stone
Legs: Salmon/Pink, Sand/Orange
Main Marks: Red/Grey/Silver/Brown, Albino, Melanistic
Wing Marks: Red/Grey/Silver/Brown, Dust/Moon, Albino, Melanistic

·<·) --- (·>·

Patterns
No diagram yet, I'm sorry. Listed from commonest to rarest.
Wings: T-Check, Check, Barred
Body: ...nothing? Underbelly, Spotted, Dashed, Piebald

·<·) --- (·>·

Mutations
None drawn.
Feathery Feet: Footless pigeon. Has feathers instead of legs.
Crest: Full crested pigeons have a big vwoop of feathers on their head. Mini crested pigeons have a small vwep of feathers on their head.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
Queue
Dunno if I'll be needing one, but just in case this is it.

Introductio | Getting Pigeons | Pigeon Variations | Queue and Pinglist

Queue
A queue.

Pinglist
This I will for sure need.

Maybe remove the title?
Pigeon adopt updates. Pigeon adopts will take a very long time. Expect them to be released sometime before 2023.
not yet....
Queue
Dunno if I'll be needing one, but just in case this is it.

Introductio | Getting Pigeons | Pigeon Variations | Queue and Pinglist

Queue
A queue.

Pinglist
This I will for sure need.

Maybe remove the title?
Pigeon adopt updates. Pigeon adopts will take a very long time. Expect them to be released sometime before 2023.
not yet....
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
last one for now... though I might end up needing more and that's gonna be inconvenient
last one for now... though I might end up needing more and that's gonna be inconvenient
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G