Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] «Tiger Treats»
1 2 ... 752 753 754 755 756 ... 1999 2000
@Parad0xxy sent! Thank you so much!
@Parad0xxy sent! Thank you so much!
aP34GRw.png
A little sneak peak for our reopening... :) [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/958031230232850524/1017896240823930920/tiger_previews.png[/img][/center]
A little sneak peak for our reopening... :)

tiger_previews.png
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
hello! i couldn't find a reopening pinglist anywhere, so if i may ask, can i be added when this reopens? i don't want to forget sfmjksdhkjgf

i also can't remember if i've asked before, so i hope this isn't a bother if i did!
hello! i couldn't find a reopening pinglist anywhere, so if i may ask, can i be added when this reopens? i don't want to forget sfmjksdhkjgf

i also can't remember if i've asked before, so i hope this isn't a bother if i did!
@parasites
I've added you to our general pinglist! :)
@parasites
I've added you to our general pinglist! :)
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
leaves? flowerfalls? I'm so excited
leaves? flowerfalls? I'm so excited

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@Psi Just curious, will any of the new accessories be the same super rarity as Bunny Mask and Hot Pot? Or is that a spoiler [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
@Psi Just curious, will any of the new accessories be the same super rarity as Bunny Mask and Hot Pot? Or is that a spoiler
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
Ready to go!![emoji=cat 1 size=1]
Ready to go!!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
@MissAri
Nope, all 16 new accessories will be the same rarity as all the other accessories (excluding hot pot and bunny mask of course). That means they're effectively at a slightly higher probability this round compared to older accessories. :)
@MissAri
Nope, all 16 new accessories will be the same rarity as all the other accessories (excluding hot pot and bunny mask of course). That means they're effectively at a slightly higher probability this round compared to older accessories. :)
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi ... sixteen new accessories? [emoji=coatl scared size=1] [emoji=coatl scared size=1] [emoji=coatl scared size=1] @Wizardry We're gonna need an updated tracker sheet omg ;_; Didn't even finish my original collection aaaaah send help
@Psi

... sixteen new accessories?

@Wizardry

We're gonna need an updated tracker sheet omg ;_; Didn't even finish my original collection aaaaah send help
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
tigers tigers tigers :3
tigers tigers tigers :3
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
1 2 ... 752 753 754 755 756 ... 1999 2000