Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | tera's adopt shop~ [new WC]
1 2 3 4
@JZBTHX

Thank you friend! The accent is no problem, perhaps 50g more, it looks great on Fiola! In fact is the same one my pc Sandstorm likes to wear too :D

If this sounds all right with you, I'd be happy to draw her! Don't worry about payment until after I deliver the adopt :)
@JZBTHX

Thank you friend! The accent is no problem, perhaps 50g more, it looks great on Fiola! In fact is the same one my pc Sandstorm likes to wear too :D

If this sounds all right with you, I'd be happy to draw her! Don't worry about payment until after I deliver the adopt :)

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
Pinglist for new breeds please?
Pinglist for new breeds please?

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@Levantera [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73623308][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/736234/73623308_350.png[/img][/url] Features: Eyelashes Payment: g Description: How much would it be for her apparel as well? I don't mind if you simplify it and/or exclude some pieces :)
@Levantera
73623308_350.png
Features: Eyelashes
Payment: g
Description: How much would it be for her apparel as well? I don't mind if you simplify it and/or exclude some pieces :)
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@Incantamentum Sure thing, thank you for your interest! ^_^
@Incantamentum Sure thing, thank you for your interest! ^_^

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@SuzyChi
Ahh she is lovely, her colors and the outfit work so well together! If you would like me to try and draw all of the apparel, would 100g more sound okay? :) Don't worry about payment until I am done though!
@SuzyChi
Ahh she is lovely, her colors and the outfit work so well together! If you would like me to try and draw all of the apparel, would 100g more sound okay? :) Don't worry about payment until I am done though!

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera Sounds good, thank you!
@Levantera Sounds good, thank you!
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@Levantera Dragon image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64868][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649/64868_350.png[/img][/url] Features: Whiskers and 2nd horn Payment: treasure Description: could you add me to your pinglist for future bases? Thank you! Edit: had to edit order sheet, sorry for double ping!
@Levantera
Dragon image: 64868_350.png
Features: Whiskers and 2nd horn
Payment: treasure
Description: could you add me to your pinglist for future bases? Thank you!

Edit: had to edit order sheet, sorry for double ping!
xJ2FDKA.gifx
Rivers
she/her

Cerdae Tracker
@LadyRivers no worries ^_^ Thanks so much for your order, I will let you know when it's done~ What a pretty dragon, I can't wait to draw him :D

Definitely! I will add you to the pinglist too!
@LadyRivers no worries ^_^ Thanks so much for your order, I will let you know when it's done~ What a pretty dragon, I can't wait to draw him :D

Definitely! I will add you to the pinglist too!

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera

That's so lovely! I absolutely cant wait to see the result, I'll send the payment over right away n_n<3
@Levantera

That's so lovely! I absolutely cant wait to see the result, I'll send the payment over right away n_n<3
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
May I be added to the pinglist for new breeds please? ^^
May I be added to the pinglist for new breeds please? ^^
ACOZFAh.png
LCqISMP.png
VAnf2q2.png