Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Owl gacha adopt~
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hey there! I'm working on making a gacha-style adoptable in the form of lovely little owls and I'd love to gauge interest and ask for pricing advice. ----- [b]Current stats:[/b] Base colors (wings/head): 10 Secondary colors (belly/face): 7 Patterns: 4 Pattern colors: 6 Eye types: 7 Eye colors: 3 Beak/talon colors: 3 Accessories: 22 All colors/patterns will have different rarities. Most accessories will have the same rarity (common), with a few being rare or ultra rare. ----- I plan on adding a BUNCH more accessories (~25-30 total?), at least one more pattern, and perhaps a few more colors! Some accessories, patterns, etc. may also be unlockable kickstarter style! The more owls adopted, the more things unlocked! OK, time for some sample owls! [img]https://i.imgur.com/owGswA0.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OdsbYAC.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/j5Yqf7R.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xvZ68hj.png[/img] And keep an eye out for some more..unnatural colors if I get this up and running ;) Please let me know if you'd like to be on the pinglist for if/when these release! ----- Pinglist: @/Vivarium @/5inthemorning @/DinoDentist @/VoidgoatAzzy @/Jynxynis @/Robotzebra @/Vanq @/WynnDawnstrider @/durpy888 @/Carnie @/Urlocalcrypt1d @/Sabaton @/DecemberStar @/NopeRopeSnoodle @/Wizardry @/rootbeer @/rarewareofficial @/Kuzcat @/slimecicle @/RosharanNoivern @/Spadefish @/cartographic
Hey there! I'm working on making a gacha-style adoptable in the form of lovely little owls and I'd love to gauge interest and ask for pricing advice.

Current stats:

Base colors (wings/head): 10
Secondary colors (belly/face): 7
Patterns: 4
Pattern colors: 6
Eye types: 7
Eye colors: 3
Beak/talon colors: 3
Accessories: 22

All colors/patterns will have different rarities. Most accessories will have the same rarity (common), with a few being rare or ultra rare.

I plan on adding a BUNCH more accessories (~25-30 total?), at least one more pattern, and perhaps a few more colors! Some accessories, patterns, etc. may also be unlockable kickstarter style! The more owls adopted, the more things unlocked!

OK, time for some sample owls!

owGswA0.png
OdsbYAC.png
j5Yqf7R.png
xvZ68hj.png

And keep an eye out for some more..unnatural colors if I get this up and running ;)

Please let me know if you'd like to be on the pinglist for if/when these release!

Pinglist:
@/Vivarium @/5inthemorning @/DinoDentist @/VoidgoatAzzy @/Jynxynis @/Robotzebra @/Vanq @/WynnDawnstrider @/durpy888 @/Carnie @/Urlocalcrypt1d @/Sabaton @/DecemberStar @/NopeRopeSnoodle @/Wizardry @/rootbeer @/rarewareofficial @/Kuzcat @/slimecicle @/RosharanNoivern @/Spadefish @/cartographic
RGfeibN.png
These are lovely! May I be added to the pinglist, please? ^^
These are lovely! May I be added to the pinglist, please? ^^
QOa8y4D.png V I V A R I U M | They/It
"Venator dolu, vi sentire mal, sento doles."
- FAQ & Wishlist
- [S] Lair Purge (NEW!)
- [S] UMAs
posting for my interest in these little lads [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] put me on the list!
posting for my interest in these little lads put me on the list!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
Oh these are beautiful! I'd like to be added to the pinglist !
Oh these are beautiful! I'd like to be added to the pinglist !
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
Wolven.gif
Pinglist please! I Love Them!!
Pinglist please! I Love Them!!
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

I’d like to be in the pinglist! I absolutely love barn owls and they look so good!
I’d like to be in the pinglist! I absolutely love barn owls and they look so good!
Please add me to the pinglist :)
Please add me to the pinglist :)
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Update time! Everyone's been added to the pinglist
AND
5 more accessories have been completed, bringing the current total up to 10! The launch goal will be 25 accessories, with more to be unlocked later.
Update time! Everyone's been added to the pinglist
AND
5 more accessories have been completed, bringing the current total up to 10! The launch goal will be 25 accessories, with more to be unlocked later.
RGfeibN.png
these are sooooo cute!! i'm such a sucker for barn owls, pinglist please! [emoji=red star size=1]
these are sooooo cute!! i'm such a sucker for barn owls, pinglist please!

oouioVf.png
w9bDUNq.png
06xk8gV.png
1AF3QFz.png
mulYcLJ.png
ocpd.png
dkdance.gif 5hF3FGk.png
q9EEy5M.png
6mVFIuV.png
UwlzUwS.png
7ewyNmz.png
YMPbu9R.png