Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moss' Adopts [Temporarily Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
@SpiritFeather Ahhh sorry, they went faster than I expected. ;w; Somebody else had taken the Spiral slot, I'm sorry!

@Ambrite Sounds good! Please put the form in this thread. Thank you! :3

@Ebby172 Ahhh I'm so sorry! I wish I had the ability to take on more! Hopefully I can finish this batch fairly quick and open again soon. >3<;;
@SpiritFeather Ahhh sorry, they went faster than I expected. ;w; Somebody else had taken the Spiral slot, I'm sorry!

@Ambrite Sounds good! Please put the form in this thread. Thank you! :3

@Ebby172 Ahhh I'm so sorry! I wish I had the ability to take on more! Hopefully I can finish this batch fairly quick and open again soon. >3<;;
@Mossykins

Hello, can I be added to your pinglist please? These are all so adorable!
@Mossykins

Hello, can I be added to your pinglist please? These are all so adorable!
gvvmw41.png
You have more bases! And so quickly! They all look amazing
You have more bases! And so quickly! They all look amazing
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
@yumehisakawa Added you to the ping list! ^^

@BirdeeBee Thank you!! ;w; I'm glad people like them! :D
@yumehisakawa Added you to the ping list! ^^

@BirdeeBee Thank you!! ;w; I'm glad people like them! :D
@SpiritFeather & @Ambrite

I think there is some confusion here on my end. >w< I'm so sorry! I am willing to take on a extra adopt and give you guys both slots if you want. Just lemme know if you want that SpiritFeather. :3 And fill out a form if you want Ambrite.
@SpiritFeather & @Ambrite

I think there is some confusion here on my end. >w< I'm so sorry! I am willing to take on a extra adopt and give you guys both slots if you want. Just lemme know if you want that SpiritFeather. :3 And fill out a form if you want Ambrite.
@Mossykins Ah, sorry for the trouble ^^; I'd love the slot, I just thought I'd missed it. Here's the order form! Thank you so much<3 Order Form Username: Ambrite Dragon/Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57388007][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=57&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=0&winggene=13&wings=155&auth=26dedecde72ba4b82f8e7dfc08ad7f8de18b4830&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Type of payment: Gems Extra notes:
@Mossykins Ah, sorry for the trouble ^^; I'd love the slot, I just thought I'd missed it. Here's the order form! Thank you so much<3

Order Form
Username: Ambrite
Dragon/Reference:
dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=57&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=0&winggene=13&wings=155&auth=26dedecde72ba4b82f8e7dfc08ad7f8de18b4830&dummyext=prev.png
Type of payment: Gems
Extra notes:
@Ambrite Lovely dragon! ;w; Feel free to send 500G in payment. ^u^
@Ambrite Lovely dragon! ;w; Feel free to send 500G in payment. ^u^
Could I snag a spot on the pinglist?
Could I snag a spot on the pinglist?
MUYNhfy.pngACOZFAh.pngtyEuRXe.png a129Nss.pngB8HmiZX.pngJ7D1quC.pngAQPJNOh.pngDa1cz0f.pngIxog88i.png0XHtpWy.png
id love to be added to your pinglist, your art is lovely!
id love to be added to your pinglist, your art is lovely!
CvyoOwu.png
@Mossykins

Hello! Your adopts are too cute!! May I be added to the pinglist? ^^
@Mossykins

Hello! Your adopts are too cute!! May I be added to the pinglist? ^^
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17