Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [temp closed] The Library: Pixel Books
Closed!
Closed!
4iot1HY.pngvDoNNKn.pnghdbeRlj.pngNKA0kbv.pngZ89WHkS.png
@jayisalone A belated thank you for my bookshelf! Would it be possible to make the Light emblem book a darker brown to match the other dark browns on the bookcase? Thanks!
@jayisalone A belated thank you for my bookshelf! Would it be possible to make the Light emblem book a darker brown to match the other dark browns on the bookcase? Thanks!
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
elduwen
He/she
Writing enthusiast
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
@Jayisalone

Just realized I never hit submit on my response. The books look great, thank you so much! :D
@Jayisalone

Just realized I never hit submit on my response. The books look great, thank you so much! :D
f6ce564683e9d325d584dbff5a65c9acbc3a24a2.png o607-d04-bumblebree14.pngo607-d03-bumblebree14.pngo607-d05-bumblebree14.pngo607-d01-bumblebree14.png veil hatchery
aberration hatchery
profile derg
- - - - - - -
she/her
fr +3
@dandyfrau You actually did get the slot! I allow for up to 3 extra slots if people get claims in before I post closed!
@dandyfrau You actually did get the slot! I allow for up to 3 extra slots if people get claims in before I post closed!
@elduwen I'm sorry, I don't see you on my prior orders list, are you sure I was your artist?
@elduwen I'm sorry, I don't see you on my prior orders list, are you sure I was your artist?
Right, price confirmations, sorry they took a while, got distracted!

@Venusian That will be 58kt/g!

@creosote And yours will be 52kt/g
Right, price confirmations, sorry they took a while, got distracted!

@Venusian That will be 58kt/g!

@creosote And yours will be 52kt/g
@Jayisalone - oh, thank you very much for letting me know ! i'll fill it out shortly, then.
@Jayisalone - oh, thank you very much for letting me know ! i'll fill it out shortly, then.
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@Freefire 64kt/g is correct!

@dandyfrau 52kt/g is correct ^^
@Freefire 64kt/g is correct!

@dandyfrau 52kt/g is correct ^^
@Pachirisu @Jayisalone @Anduins

Hey guys! Sorry for the ping!

I noticed that two of my book images were broken, I checked postimg itself, which is not loading for me either, and even my recent books have broken image links.

No idea what is going on with postimg, but I wanted to let you three know.

Have a great flameforgers.
@Pachirisu @Jayisalone @Anduins

Hey guys! Sorry for the ping!

I noticed that two of my book images were broken, I checked postimg itself, which is not loading for me either, and even my recent books have broken image links.

No idea what is going on with postimg, but I wanted to let you three know.

Have a great flameforgers.
XFE6M4f.pngGEFXI3F.pngViZl2by.png9NF006F.png2q5KhKh.png
id0RxDG.pngalMglIO.pngedLauo4.pngFJoGVeR.pngEKZlYfl.png
@blazebrem I'm not seeing any issues with the books posted, or with the site, so it may be something on your end. Would you like me to repost your books with imgur instead and see if that works for you?
@blazebrem I'm not seeing any issues with the books posted, or with the site, so it may be something on your end. Would you like me to repost your books with imgur instead and see if that works for you?