Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL - ON PAUSE] spits adopt shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@JewelGarden it's okay!! i don't mind

so the fae without apparel is 330G, and with is 580G
(not EVERYTHING is promised! the small things are not counted in the price due to how sometimes they don't look good in my style)

the skydancer without apparel is 400G, and with is 450G!
(i can't draw your birds!! sorry!!)
@JewelGarden it's okay!! i don't mind

so the fae without apparel is 330G, and with is 580G
(not EVERYTHING is promised! the small things are not counted in the price due to how sometimes they don't look good in my style)

the skydancer without apparel is 400G, and with is 450G!
(i can't draw your birds!! sorry!!)
Untitled1562_20220527224439.png
@spits for the first, if drawing the apparel, would you draw the head one as well or nope? ig that is what is most defining for me to decide haha-

and sure! will get second with apparel then and send in the money after confirming the first order
@spits for the first, if drawing the apparel, would you draw the head one as well or nope? ig that is what is most defining for me to decide haha-

and sure! will get second with apparel then and send in the money after confirming the first order
@JewelGarden yes! the fae with apparel would include the wing wraps, webs, cloak, skull, tail wraps, foot pieces, wing jewels, necklace, gloves, and antlers!

the only things that might get excluded are the gloves/shoes and small jewels and overlapping tail pieces.
@JewelGarden yes! the fae with apparel would include the wing wraps, webs, cloak, skull, tail wraps, foot pieces, wing jewels, necklace, gloves, and antlers!

the only things that might get excluded are the gloves/shoes and small jewels and overlapping tail pieces.
@spits that is fine, so long the bigger pieces are there! tyvm ;D will get the dressed up fae, then. sending the 1030g through cr
@spits that is fine, so long the bigger pieces are there! tyvm ;D will get the dressed up fae, then. sending the 1030g through cr
race of dragon; Coatl
genes, Y/N? how many?; Yes, full gene
type of payment; treasure
apparel?; no
extra notes?;
dragon BBCode / scry;
Not Found

race of dragon; Bogsneak
genes, Y/N? how many?; yes, full
apparel?; no
extra notes?; could you make the capsule gene colors match the blue/grey & green of the accent instead of yellow ?
dragon BBCode / scry;
Not Found
race of dragon; Coatl
genes, Y/N? how many?; Yes, full gene
apparel?; no
extra notes?;
dragon BBCode / scry;
Not Found

race of dragon; Bogsneak
genes, Y/N? how many?; yes, full
apparel?; no
extra notes?; could you make the capsule gene colors match the blue/grey & green of the accent instead of yellow ?
dragon BBCode / scry;
Not Found
@Felfire woof!! that’s a lot of design!!

the fey will be 350KT

and the bog will be 340KT!!
and yes, i will see what i can do with adjusting the capsule for you!

small note; these may take a bit longer to complete!
@Felfire woof!! that’s a lot of design!!

the fey will be 350KT

and the bog will be 340KT!!
and yes, i will see what i can do with adjusting the capsule for you!

small note; these may take a bit longer to complete!
Hahaha sorry. Thanks, Sounds good ! I'll send over the payment
Hahaha sorry. Thanks, Sounds good ! I'll send over the payment
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14