Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ sornieth audobon society ] - expd. 10!
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 73 74
[center][size=7][font=georgia][ april birdwatching: expedition #10 ][/font][/size] [quote=Dr. Beaker, Ph.D.,][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67355828][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/673559/67355828p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] *waves hat* Oh am I glad to see you all. The Sornieth Audobon Society is undergoing some changes these days -- you know how the economy goes -- but I thought to rummage up all our remaining notebooks for one last, grand birdwatching expedition! This will be our [u]very last expedition[/u] while we undergo renovations, which will take quite a while! But for now, let us enjoy the beautiful spring air and a nostalgic trip to the [b]Training Fields of the Windswept Plateau[/b]! [/columns][/quote] [map x=2057 y=2759 view=land width=400 height=200]Training Fields of the Windswept Plateau[/map] [size=5][font=courier]expedition guidelines[/font][/size] [left][list][*] [s]There are [b]0/195 notebooks[/b] left for this birdwatching expedition![/s] Sold out! [*] To purchase notebooks, post in the thread using the form below. [*] Notebooks cost [b]100 g / 100 kt each[/b]. [*] After posting, please send payment via [b]one-way CR to Psi (#18457)[/b]. [*] You can purchase a maximum of [b]five[/b] notebooks this expedition! [*] Please remember to follow [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3007102/1#post_47505087]all society rules[/url]. [/list][/left] [code][b][u]Sign me up for birdwatching![/u][/b] [b]Username and ID:[/b] (e.g. Psi #18457) [b]Number of Notebooks:[/b] (e.g. 3) [/code] --- [size=7][font=georgia][ [b]major shop announcement[/b] ][/font][/size] [quote=Psi]Hey everyone, this is the [u]last expedition[/u] for Sornieth Audobon Society. I want to thank all our amazing artists that hand-colored all the birds for every expedition -- without them, there wouldn't be a single bird. SAS is (temporarily!) closing its doors for renovations, but it will eventually return with a fresh coat of paint and hopefully less work for the artists. Thank you all so much for participating in this little birb shop! [/quote] [/center]
[ april birdwatching: expedition #10 ]

Dr. Beaker, Ph.D., wrote:
67355828p.png *waves hat* Oh am I glad to see you all. The Sornieth Audobon Society is undergoing some changes these days -- you know how the economy goes -- but I thought to rummage up all our remaining notebooks for one last, grand birdwatching expedition! This will be our very last expedition while we undergo renovations, which will take quite a while! But for now, let us enjoy the beautiful spring air and a nostalgic trip to the Training Fields of the Windswept Plateau!

expedition guidelines
  • There are 0/195 notebooks left for this birdwatching expedition! Sold out!
  • To purchase notebooks, post in the thread using the form below.
  • Notebooks cost 100 g / 100 kt each.
  • After posting, please send payment via one-way CR to Psi (#18457).
  • You can purchase a maximum of five notebooks this expedition!
  • Please remember to follow all society rules.

Code:
[b][u]Sign me up for birdwatching![/u][/b] [b]Username and ID:[/b] (e.g. Psi #18457) [b]Number of Notebooks:[/b] (e.g. 3)

---

[ major shop announcement ]
Psi wrote:
Hey everyone, this is the last expedition for Sornieth Audobon Society. I want to thank all our amazing artists that hand-colored all the birds for every expedition -- without them, there wouldn't be a single bird. SAS is (temporarily!) closing its doors for renovations, but it will eventually return with a fresh coat of paint and hopefully less work for the artists. Thank you all so much for participating in this little birb shop!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
Sign me up for birdwatching!
Username and ID: Nevvermore 132590
Number of Notebooks: 5
Username and ID: Nevvermore 132590
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
Username and ID: bulrush 114169
Username and ID: bulrush 114169
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Username and ID: Scarecrows #70170
Username and ID: Scarecrows #70170
SqvPQgh.png

[ Noah. ]
· art shop
· adopts
· hatchery
· wishlist

Username and ID: 888 #670602
Username and ID: 888 #670602
Gb36TXO.png    
Username and ID: Golden #8850
Username and ID: Golden #8850
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Username and ID: Dierdre #139364
Number of Notebooks: 2
Username and ID: Dierdre #139364
Number of Notebooks: 2
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
Username and ID: Elextra #319211
Number of Notebooks: e.g. 5
Username and ID: Elextra #319211