Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pox's Knotted Spirals [FULL]
1 2
[center][b][size=7]Pox's Knotted Spirals[/b][/center] [center][b][u]We are: [color=red]Closed[/color] [s]Open[/s][/u][/b][/center] [center](thought on account of work i might respond late)[/center] [center]Hi! I was doodling a while ago and accidentally made a design I really liked for the spiral dragon, and thought it would be perfect for this! I'm interested in expanding my art skills somewhat so what better way to practice than take custom requests? You can expect your dragon to arrive within two days of ordering.[/center] [center]The worms will be 5kt or 5g per pop! There will be no line art only option as the dragons don't take long to make and it seems silly. I will send you the finished image before you pay, and adding apparel is another 2kt or 2g respectively.[/center] [quote name=Examples][center][b]Standard One Dragon[/b][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/NbfbtK2.png[/img][/center] [/quote] [center][b]More Examples Coming Very Soon![/b][/center] [center][b]There will also be an option for two spirals entwined and hopefully new breeds in the future![/b][/center] [center]Update Pinglist:[/center] [center]@Magikk @meowmeowmeow222 @GetJazzyOnIt[/center]
Pox's Knotted Spirals
We are: Closed Open
(thought on account of work i might respond late)

Hi! I was doodling a while ago and accidentally made a design I really liked for the spiral dragon, and thought it would be perfect for this! I'm interested in expanding my art skills somewhat so what better way to practice than take custom requests? You can expect your dragon to arrive within two days of ordering.
The worms will be 5kt or 5g per pop! There will be no line art only option as the dragons don't take long to make and it seems silly. I will send you the finished image before you pay, and adding apparel is another 2kt or 2g respectively.

Examples wrote:
Standard One Dragon
NbfbtK2.png
More Examples Coming Very Soon!
There will also be an option for two spirals entwined and hopefully new breeds in the future!

Update Pinglist:
Wild Onion
I have 1 onions. Give me some more?
how fun!
lemme know about future updates for sure, i got a special couple in mind for the double knot...
how fun!
lemme know about future updates for sure, i got a special couple in mind for the double knot...
meowmeowmeow222.png
Omg, so cute! Can I order one for this girl, please? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68442488][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/684425/68442488_350.png[/img][/url] I'll pay in treasure ^_^
Omg, so cute! Can I order one for this girl, please?

68442488_350.png

I'll pay in treasure ^_^
@meowmeowmeow222 Consider it done! I am working out the base sketches right now but I have almost finished. Sorry I didn't see this earlier, my FL notifications messed up.

@AMothWithAnxiety Sounds great! It should be done as late as Thursday, but tomorrow is more likely. Pay whenever, and thanks for the business.
@meowmeowmeow222 Consider it done! I am working out the base sketches right now but I have almost finished. Sorry I didn't see this earlier, my FL notifications messed up.

@AMothWithAnxiety Sounds great! It should be done as late as Thursday, but tomorrow is more likely. Pay whenever, and thanks for the business.
Wild Onion
@deathbysmallpox
Can I be pinged when the knotted spirals are finished?
:)
@deathbysmallpox
Can I be pinged when the knotted spirals are finished?
:)
B62353-DE-4-FEC-49-E0-B135-D850-D3-B597-EC.pngqoKyDAx.png
@deathbysmallpox awww these are cute! Are you only doing spirals? I’ll be ordering a piece even if you are noodle only xD.
@deathbysmallpox awww these are cute! Are you only doing spirals? I’ll be ordering a piece even if you are noodle only xD.
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
I love these!! Could I get a drawing of this dragon?? I love her color scheme and I think it would be really cool in your style! I'll pay in treasure, Thank you!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49461424][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/494615/49461424_350.png[/img][/url]
I love these!! Could I get a drawing of this dragon?? I love her color scheme and I think it would be really cool in your style! I'll pay in treasure, Thank you!!
49461424_350.png
kDLk85t.png
@GetJazzyOnIt You got it!

@AlphaSnowdust I've got a pretty solid base for a Veilspun that's under construction right now, but first I'll do the Spiral pairs. There might be a Tundra in the future, but other breeds will take a while to be put out.

@Magikk Will do! Pay whenever. I have 2 in progress right now so it might take a bit, but it shouldn't be more than 3-4 days.
@GetJazzyOnIt You got it!

@AlphaSnowdust I've got a pretty solid base for a Veilspun that's under construction right now, but first I'll do the Spiral pairs. There might be a Tundra in the future, but other breeds will take a while to be put out.

@Magikk Will do! Pay whenever. I have 2 in progress right now so it might take a bit, but it shouldn't be more than 3-4 days.
Wild Onion
@Magikk @AMothWithAnxiety
I just thought of this, but would it be alright if I used your finished pieces as examples? I'm planning to replace the current one with a gif of changing combinations, but if you don't want to I'll just make some up. Thanks in advance!

and sorry for the ping
@Magikk @AMothWithAnxiety
I just thought of this, but would it be alright if I used your finished pieces as examples? I'm planning to replace the current one with a gif of changing combinations, but if you don't want to I'll just make some up. Thanks in advance!

and sorry for the ping
Wild Onion
@deathbysmallpox Yeah, that's absolutely fine ^_^
@deathbysmallpox Yeah, that's absolutely fine ^_^
1 2