Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | dmoney's character designs [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@furo

Yeah! I'd like to wait just a little bit longer (an hour, maybe?) to see if the other people trying to order are able to do so (clarify some things, pay, etc.), but if they don't, I'll put you down for two slots :) It'll be 40g/kt for both orders, and I accept mixed payment.

That being said, if they do get their orders in, I can put you - and anyone else who'd like to order but can't - on a pinglist for when slots open up again, so that you can place your orders.
@furo

Yeah! I'd like to wait just a little bit longer (an hour, maybe?) to see if the other people trying to order are able to do so (clarify some things, pay, etc.), but if they don't, I'll put you down for two slots :) It'll be 40g/kt for both orders, and I accept mixed payment.

That being said, if they do get their orders in, I can put you - and anyone else who'd like to order but can't - on a pinglist for when slots open up again, so that you can place your orders.
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
@dmoney do you think you could do this girl? :0 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/846798802869944350/846808592446259230/zasnaVe.png[/img]
@dmoney do you think you could do this girl? :0

zasnaVe.png
@Frency Yep! Just let me know the specifics of your comm :) (e.g., do you want it coloured and/or shaded?)

@furo Since no one has replied yet, I'll put you down for two slots if you send over half the payment (20g/kt).

For everybody who wants to have their order placed, but has to wait:

I can put you on a pinglist for when slots re-open! Please ping me and let me know if you'd like to be on it. It won't be on the front page, but I'll write it down in notepad.

I apologize if this seems unfair, but to give everyone an absolute equal chance of getting a slot before they're all filled, I only fill the slots after the first half of the payment. That way no one's waiting several days for an unused full slot to open up.

Thank you for being patient ^^
@Frency Yep! Just let me know the specifics of your comm :) (e.g., do you want it coloured and/or shaded?)

@furo Since no one has replied yet, I'll put you down for two slots if you send over half the payment (20g/kt).

For everybody who wants to have their order placed, but has to wait:

I can put you on a pinglist for when slots re-open! Please ping me and let me know if you'd like to be on it. It won't be on the front page, but I'll write it down in notepad.

I apologize if this seems unfair, but to give everyone an absolute equal chance of getting a slot before they're all filled, I only fill the slots after the first half of the payment. That way no one's waiting several days for an unused full slot to open up.

Thank you for being patient ^^
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
@dmoney

I'd like to be on the pinglist please :)
@dmoney

I'd like to be on the pinglist please :)
rE6JzVU.png
@Boop707 Alright! You've been added :)
@Boop707 Alright! You've been added :)
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
@dmoney just like a dark tan probably and sorta rogue-y leather clothes would be perfect!
@dmoney just like a dark tan probably and sorta rogue-y leather clothes would be perfect!
tumblr_inline_p7u5iavFin1tsrqpm_100.png lCK29fT.pngMUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.pngBb9XFYa.png
SYiQlxK.png5EuAK0T.png
@dmoney I would love if it was colored! tysm!
@dmoney I would love if it was colored! tysm!
@clownyroaches Got it! I need half the payment and you'll be down a slot.

@Frency Alright! Send half the payment, and I can put you down for a slot.

I'm going to talk about the pinglist on the front page ^^
@clownyroaches Got it! I need half the payment and you'll be down a slot.

@Frency Alright! Send half the payment, and I can put you down for a slot.

I'm going to talk about the pinglist on the front page ^^
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
@dmoney i did send a cr a lil bit ago, did you get it?
@dmoney i did send a cr a lil bit ago, did you get it?
tumblr_inline_p7u5iavFin1tsrqpm_100.png lCK29fT.pngMUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.pngBb9XFYa.png
SYiQlxK.png5EuAK0T.png
@clownyroaches Oh, dear, I think I missed that. It was buried in my notifications. I also completely forgot to accept someone's payment... very spacey today I suppose, eheh.

I want to be fair here, so here's what I'll do:

It's my bad for messing up the orders, so, I'll accept the payment I saw first (@Sofia007, who's getting one dragon done and then the other when slots re-open - I told them via PMs I'd place their order so I'm going to own up to that), and then I'll add everyone else (who wants to be added) to the pinglist (waiting list).

So, the people who I can't do yet are @/clownyroaches and @Frency. The payment you sent will be refunded (I don't know if you can cancel PM attachments, but if you can't just let me know and I'll send them back to you).

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience - I didn't expect to get as many people as I did ordering (though of course I'm glad I did), so it's been a bit of whiplash trying to keep track of everything. I'll try to be more organized in the future.
@clownyroaches Oh, dear, I think I missed that. It was buried in my notifications. I also completely forgot to accept someone's payment... very spacey today I suppose, eheh.

I want to be fair here, so here's what I'll do:

It's my bad for messing up the orders, so, I'll accept the payment I saw first (@Sofia007, who's getting one dragon done and then the other when slots re-open - I told them via PMs I'd place their order so I'm going to own up to that), and then I'll add everyone else (who wants to be added) to the pinglist (waiting list).

So, the people who I can't do yet are @/clownyroaches and @Frency. The payment you sent will be refunded (I don't know if you can cancel PM attachments, but if you can't just let me know and I'll send them back to you).

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience - I didn't expect to get as many people as I did ordering (though of course I'm glad I did), so it's been a bit of whiplash trying to keep track of everything. I'll try to be more organized in the future.
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8