Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | dmoney's character designs [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DollSludge Alright, your order is done! I'll PM you the links and you can send the remaining payment.
@DollSludge Alright, your order is done! I'll PM you the links and you can send the remaining payment.
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
(bump! - last commission is almost done ^^)
(bump! - last commission is almost done ^^)
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
@dmoney

hey I love your art! would you be down with designing an outfit for an already existing character?
@dmoney

hey I love your art! would you be down with designing an outfit for an already existing character?
cowfish.gif
@okn Yep! Though I'd be charging the amount of a regular commission, if that's alright.
@okn Yep! Though I'd be charging the amount of a regular commission, if that's alright.
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
@dmoney I’d love to get one flat color for him! He needs a new outfit because I am very bad at clothes. Something Greek mythology works perfectly and blue/gold colors (mostly blue tho cuz blue is his thing) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/538128115403325460/841153961095856168/image0.png[/img] Thank you! Would you like me to send the payment now or after?
@dmoney

I’d love to get one flat color for him! He needs a new outfit because I am very bad at clothes. Something Greek mythology works perfectly and blue/gold colors (mostly blue tho cuz blue is his thing)

image0.png

Thank you! Would you like me to send the payment now or after?
cowfish.gif
@okn Sounds good!

The payment is half/half, so you'll send me half now and half when I send you the final product. The basic design is 10g/kt (so lineart w/o colour), adding flat colours is an additional 5g/kt, and then adding shading is another 5g/5kt.
The outfit design with flats is gonna be 15g/kt total, the design with flats + shading is gonna be 20g/kt total. I accept mixed payment. Do you want shading, or just flat colours?

@Poisondrip64 Your commission is done, I'll send you the link now! You can send me the last half of the payment then (10g/10kt). Took me a bit longer than I thought it would, sorry for that!
@okn Sounds good!

The payment is half/half, so you'll send me half now and half when I send you the final product. The basic design is 10g/kt (so lineart w/o colour), adding flat colours is an additional 5g/kt, and then adding shading is another 5g/5kt.
The outfit design with flats is gonna be 15g/kt total, the design with flats + shading is gonna be 20g/kt total. I accept mixed payment. Do you want shading, or just flat colours?

@Poisondrip64 Your commission is done, I'll send you the link now! You can send me the last half of the payment then (10g/10kt). Took me a bit longer than I thought it would, sorry for that!
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
@dmoney

Just flat with colors is fine! I’ll send 7k over now!
@dmoney

Just flat with colors is fine! I’ll send 7k over now!
cowfish.gif
@okn Alright! I'll get right on that then ^^
@okn Alright! I'll get right on that then ^^
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
@okn Your order is finished! I'll send you the link, and then you can send me the remaining 8g/kt.
@okn Your order is finished! I'll send you the link, and then you can send me the remaining 8g/kt.
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
(bump!)
(bump!)
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!