Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
[right]@WitheredAway // as warm as full sunlight can be, i'm grateful that it isn't too bright today. the weather is perfect for a trip to the grand glade, still beautiful as ever as gentle rays still leak through the clouds. as the breeze is slightly stronger, i gently shrug my light jacket over my shoulders. the wind isn't too cold, but just perfect for an extra layer. i take in a breath of fresh air, gently smiling as i gaze at the glade, looking at the different areas nearby, each as interesting as the next. the vibrant colours of the flowers draws my attention, and i decide to make my journey there. [columns] [img]https://static.tumblr.com/icmpqly/Dqmqouwqu/94629s.png[/img][nextcol][i]i head towards the flower fields ![/right][/i]
@WitheredAway // as warm as full sunlight can be, i'm grateful that it isn't too bright today. the weather is perfect for a trip to the grand glade, still beautiful as ever as gentle rays still leak through the clouds. as the breeze is slightly stronger, i gently shrug my light jacket over my shoulders. the wind isn't too cold, but just perfect for an extra layer.
i take in a breath of fresh air, gently smiling as i gaze at the glade, looking at the different areas nearby, each as interesting as the next. the vibrant colours of the flowers draws my attention, and i decide to make my journey there.

94629s.png
i head towards the flower fields !
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
(dont feel like this is a ping-worthy question, but:) can you breed 2 griffles from different owners? (with permission, of course)
(dont feel like this is a ping-worthy question, but:) can you breed 2 griffles from different owners? (with permission, of course)
62-A0-EB98-7-C8-C-4-FC3-BADA-5-E76-AC9447-ED.png image0.gif
( I’m really sorry for the slowness rn ya’ll I don’t have as much time to sit down and write responses as I’d hope, but I can assure you you will get your responses soon!)
( Also @yutashusshoe I plan to make that a reality soon! I’ve had multiple people ask me about it, so I will likely work on making it a reality soon! When I have time of course!)
( I’m really sorry for the slowness rn ya’ll I don’t have as much time to sit down and write responses as I’d hope, but I can assure you you will get your responses soon!)
( Also @yutashusshoe I plan to make that a reality soon! I’ve had multiple people ask me about it, so I will likely work on making it a reality soon! When I have time of course!)
giphy.gif Untitled_Artwork.png fdda7c1b1efb15682bdbe94bef47470a1478135a.png Untitled_Artwork.png
tis fine! (and alright, thank you)
tis fine! (and alright, thank you)
62-A0-EB98-7-C8-C-4-FC3-BADA-5-E76-AC9447-ED.png image0.gif
@Tirea thank you for being patient, as I’ve gotten busier than normal! Sorry for the wait! There will definitely be bigger gaps in responses now due to my irl schedule filling up, and thus I don’t often have enough time to sit down to make responses!)

You decide to go to the volcano! It’s quite a bit of a walk, and you could’ve swore you nearly tripped and fell multiple times on the rocks and roughness of the landscape here. As you get closer, you can feel the air getting warmer and warmer around you, likely due to the sheer amount of lava. Upon reaching the edge of where the volcano starts, you notice two main things.
There is a pathway up that has lava not interrupting it, and it seems oddly manmade. Traversing it to get all the way up could be very tiring.
A nearby tunnel at the base of the volcano. It appears to go deep underground, and whatever is at the end of it seems to be glowing.

Which route would you like to take?
The trail to the top
The cave to the underground
@Tirea thank you for being patient, as I’ve gotten busier than normal! Sorry for the wait! There will definitely be bigger gaps in responses now due to my irl schedule filling up, and thus I don’t often have enough time to sit down to make responses!)

You decide to go to the volcano! It’s quite a bit of a walk, and you could’ve swore you nearly tripped and fell multiple times on the rocks and roughness of the landscape here. As you get closer, you can feel the air getting warmer and warmer around you, likely due to the sheer amount of lava. Upon reaching the edge of where the volcano starts, you notice two main things.
There is a pathway up that has lava not interrupting it, and it seems oddly manmade. Traversing it to get all the way up could be very tiring.
A nearby tunnel at the base of the volcano. It appears to go deep underground, and whatever is at the end of it seems to be glowing.

Which route would you like to take?
The trail to the top
The cave to the underground
giphy.gif Untitled_Artwork.png fdda7c1b1efb15682bdbe94bef47470a1478135a.png Untitled_Artwork.png
( @theobear thank you for being patient with me!)

You decide to go to the flower fields! As you go to them, you can almost feel the wind pushing up against you, almost like it’s trying to get you there. It’s at least a relaxing breeze, for now. He few beams of sunlight that peak through the clouds illuminate specific parts of the field. Many Griffles don’t seem as active here as usual, most likely due to it being not as sunny as it usually is.
The sun illuminated two groups of distinct Griffles. One appears to have a single Griffle with many gathered around it. The other has a bunch of Griffles sleeping soundly near each other, cuddled up in the flowerbeds.

Where do you want to go?
To the group of Griffles gathered around a single Griffle
To the sleeping Griffles!
( @theobear thank you for being patient with me!)

You decide to go to the flower fields! As you go to them, you can almost feel the wind pushing up against you, almost like it’s trying to get you there. It’s at least a relaxing breeze, for now. He few beams of sunlight that peak through the clouds illuminate specific parts of the field. Many Griffles don’t seem as active here as usual, most likely due to it being not as sunny as it usually is.
The sun illuminated two groups of distinct Griffles. One appears to have a single Griffle with many gathered around it. The other has a bunch of Griffles sleeping soundly near each other, cuddled up in the flowerbeds.

Where do you want to go?
To the group of Griffles gathered around a single Griffle
To the sleeping Griffles!
@witheredaway Could you ping me when another slot is open? I'd like to get my hand on another griffle.
@witheredaway Could you ping me when another slot is open? I'd like to get my hand on another griffle.
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@Nebelkraehe of course! Will do!
@Nebelkraehe of course! Will do!
( @WitheredAway )
Feeling winded from the journey across the rugged terrain, I glance over at my Party Mask Griffle dancing easily through the heated air. Wouldn't mind some wings myself after that! I examine the split in the trail, gawking at just got much climbing it would take to get to the top of the volcano. Maybe not this time. The glow in the cave draws me, too. And it's down. Down is a good choice.

To the cave underground!!
( @WitheredAway )
Feeling winded from the journey across the rugged terrain, I glance over at my Party Mask Griffle dancing easily through the heated air. Wouldn't mind some wings myself after that! I examine the split in the trail, gawking at just got much climbing it would take to get to the top of the volcano. Maybe not this time. The glow in the cave draws me, too. And it's down. Down is a good choice.

To the cave underground!!
scruffy.png
@Nixpix thank you for being patient! Your Griffle has now arrived! ) The Pearl definitely captures the attention of the brave Griffle in front of you. It gently clings onto your hand admiring the pearl as it makes curious chitters. A few drops of what appears to be water also drip onto your hand from this Griffle, the droplets shining brilliant rainbow colors. [center]__________________________________________________________________[/center] [center][b][size=5]Grifflepedia Entry[size=5][/b][/center] [b]Variation[/b]: Prismadew [b]Element[/b]: Water [b]Origin[/b]: Verdant Island Prismadew Griffles tend to be a bit more sociable to passerby than others. However, they only tend to come out during rainfall, making them a bit more elusive than normal. Many Griffle journalists have argued over the element of this Griffle, though after many years of study, it was agreed that these were Water element Griffles, despite their plant parts. Prismadews always have special water that falls off their leaves around their neck and on their head, and also water that comes from their tail. This special water always shines colors of the rainbow when sunlight shines onto it, and is even said to have some magical properties. Their wings also give off colorful beams of light when light is shines onto them. [center]__________________________________________________________________[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WD8POk9.png[/img]
@Nixpix thank you for being patient! Your Griffle has now arrived! )

The Pearl definitely captures the attention of the brave Griffle in front of you. It gently clings onto your hand admiring the pearl as it makes curious chitters. A few drops of what appears to be water also drip onto your hand from this Griffle, the droplets shining brilliant rainbow colors.

Variation: Prismadew
Element: Water
Origin: Verdant Island

Prismadew Griffles tend to be a bit more sociable to passerby than others. However, they only tend to come out during rainfall, making them a bit more elusive than normal. Many Griffle journalists have argued over the element of this Griffle, though after many years of study, it was agreed that these were Water element Griffles, despite their plant parts. Prismadews always have special water that falls off their leaves around their neck and on their head, and also water that comes from their tail. This special water always shines colors of the rainbow when sunlight shines onto it, and is even said to have some magical properties. Their wings also give off colorful beams of light when light is shines onto them.

WD8POk9.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16