Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gold's Pixel Windchimes [limited slots]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22
Awesome! These are so amazing, I want... so many for all of my dragons lol [b]Top:[/b] Shrine [b]Chime orientation:[/b] Left [b]Chime(s):[/b] Crystal [b]Extra(s):[/b] Beads hanging with [b]Sail:[/b] Rose [b]Dragon inspiration:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58227602][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582277/58227602_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Color scheme/theme:[/b] I'd like for the focus to be on her skin, so orange/gold/pink? I'd like for the rose in particular to be the same colour as the flowers in her skin, if possible. [b]Details:[/b] N/A [b]Total cost:[/b] 12+6+4 = 22g, I believe!
Awesome! These are so amazing, I want... so many for all of my dragons lol

Top: Shrine
Chime orientation: Left
Chime(s): Crystal
Extra(s): Beads hanging with
Sail: Rose
Dragon inspiration:
58227602_350.png
Color scheme/theme: I'd like for the focus to be on her skin, so orange/gold/pink? I'd like for the rose in particular to be the same colour as the flowers in her skin, if possible.
Details: N/A
Total cost: 12+6+4 = 22g, I believe!
9PuoQwk.png
@Goblincat

I'll save you a slot, but you've filled out your form incorrectly. You've got nothing listed under "extras", and under "sail" you've listed banners, which are an extra. Do you want the banners hanging with the bells (which would be 22.5kT) or replacing a bell (20kT for one, +5kT for every additional bell replaced), and do you want a sail with that (+5kT)?

@Tuath

Looks good! Send over the payment when you're ready.

@ThatGurlFluffE1

You don't have which extras you'd like hanging with your chimes! Other than that the price looks good.
@Goblincat

I'll save you a slot, but you've filled out your form incorrectly. You've got nothing listed under "extras", and under "sail" you've listed banners, which are an extra. Do you want the banners hanging with the bells (which would be 22.5kT) or replacing a bell (20kT for one, +5kT for every additional bell replaced), and do you want a sail with that (+5kT)?

@Tuath

Looks good! Send over the payment when you're ready.

@ThatGurlFluffE1

You don't have which extras you'd like hanging with your chimes! Other than that the price looks good.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@Dalilah

Absolutely, go ahead!
@Dalilah

Absolutely, go ahead!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Oops sorry about that! Id like to have them hanging under the bells, not replacing and no sail. Is that 22.5kt?
Oops sorry about that! Id like to have them hanging under the bells, not replacing and no sail. Is that 22.5kt?
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
Thank you so much! It's gorgeous :)
Thank you so much! It's gorgeous :)
tumblr_inline_njw5jlgB0B1qg2i5p.gif

< Dragon Sales Thread
< Buying Your Dragons
<
Wishlist
@Goblincat

That's correct! Go ahead and send over payment and I'll get to work ASAP.

@Dalilah

Everything looks good! Send over payment when you're ready.
@Goblincat

That's correct! Go ahead and send over payment and I'll get to work ASAP.

@Dalilah

Everything looks good! Send over payment when you're ready.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
:D Thank you so much!!!!! The chimes are absolutely gorgeous, I love them!!!!! Perfect aesthetic!!!!! <333
:D Thank you so much!!!!! The chimes are absolutely gorgeous, I love them!!!!! Perfect aesthetic!!!!! <333
MreCscM.png
Oops! I would like beads hanging with my chimes, also should I send money through PM or CR?
Oops! I would like beads hanging with my chimes, also should I send money through PM or CR?
2MRYhkM.png
@ThatGurlFluffE1

Thanks for clarifying! And either method works.
@ThatGurlFluffE1

Thanks for clarifying! And either method works.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Hiya! I'd love to snag the last spot, if that's alright! :> [b]Top:[/b] Shrine [b]Chime orientation:[/b] Right [b]Chime(s):[/b] Bone [b]Extra(s):[/b] Banners hanging with chimes (left) [b]Sail:[/b] Plague Symbol [b]Dragon inspiration:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50270766][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/502708/50270766_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Color scheme/theme:[/b] Same as dragon above <3 [b]Details:[/b] I'd love the reds/oranges of his accent to be implemented into the chime, too, please? <3 [b]Total cost:[/b] 12g + 6g + 4g = 22g! <3
Hiya! I'd love to snag the last spot, if that's alright! :>

Top: Shrine
Chime orientation: Right
Chime(s): Bone
Extra(s): Banners hanging with chimes (left)
Sail: Plague Symbol
Dragon inspiration:
50270766_350.png
Color scheme/theme:
Same as dragon above <3
Details:
I'd love the reds/oranges of his accent to be implemented into the chime, too, please? <3
Total cost:
12g + 6g + 4g = 22g! <3
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22