Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Minisnek Gacha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
I only have enough to afford a common one. I might buy one once there is an example for that one!
I only have enough to afford a common one. I might buy one once there is an example for that one!
Bump
Bump
@cometflower the base for rare came out :) It seems bigger than the rest, could it be the way I resized it? I sized each one to be 200px tall, which may explain it since that means taller images will appear to be the shortest.

any ideas on how to get the sizing even on all the adopts?
@cometflower the base for rare came out :) It seems bigger than the rest, could it be the way I resized it? I sized each one to be 200px tall, which may explain it since that means taller images will appear to be the shortest.

any ideas on how to get the sizing even on all the adopts?
Bump
Bump
It looks the same size to me?

Also, I read in your description that depending on how much they are connected to royalty, their gems vary in size. But it looks like across all the snakes the gems look the same.
It looks the same size to me?

Also, I read in your description that depending on how much they are connected to royalty, their gems vary in size. But it looks like across all the snakes the gems look the same.
Bump
Bump
@Cometflower their gems are supposed to be different sized, but if I made them too small they’d look like eyes all over again :(
I’ll see if I can do anything about that
@Cometflower their gems are supposed to be different sized, but if I made them too small they’d look like eyes all over again :(
I’ll see if I can do anything about that
Bump
Bump
Bump!
@eschtaaa
@cometflower
Sorry for all the pings, the uncommon example is out now :)
Sorry if it’s a bit eye-burny, it’s a neonish sunset color.
Bump!
@eschtaaa
@cometflower
Sorry for all the pings, the uncommon example is out now :)
Sorry if it’s a bit eye-burny, it’s a neonish sunset color.
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45