Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Minisnek Gacha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Cometflower yea the lines ARE a little wiggly :P I’ll try that, and I think a tiny tooth sticking out would be cute!

Also, I dunno if it’s just me being bad at drawing or if I made it too tiny, but that orange thing on the top of the forehead? Lots of people tend to think it’s an eye, but that’s the gem. :) Lol I should get to fixing my art skills
@Cometflower yea the lines ARE a little wiggly :P I’ll try that, and I think a tiny tooth sticking out would be cute!

Also, I dunno if it’s just me being bad at drawing or if I made it too tiny, but that orange thing on the top of the forehead? Lots of people tend to think it’s an eye, but that’s the gem. :) Lol I should get to fixing my art skills
Oh yeah, I thought it was an eye! I do think it would be nice if you made it bigger, and more flashy so it is visible.

Another thing if I may suggest is perhaps lower the prices? I know myself that I don't have enough money to afford many of it. But if it hard to draw I understand that the price might be good!
Oh yeah, I thought it was an eye! I do think it would be nice if you made it bigger, and more flashy so it is visible.

Another thing if I may suggest is perhaps lower the prices? I know myself that I don't have enough money to afford many of it. But if it hard to draw I understand that the price might be good!
@Cometflower Hmm.. I hadn’t thought much about prices, I am really bad at pricing too. How much gems and how much treasure do you have? That might give me a perspective of how to get this to work out.
@Cometflower Hmm.. I hadn’t thought much about prices, I am really bad at pricing too. How much gems and how much treasure do you have? That might give me a perspective of how to get this to work out.
Bump
Bump
Well, I have 33,000 treasure at the moment, and 348 gems, only because I got lucky with selling an egg that I got. So in reality, I only have 33,000 treasure. This is probably only because I started out only a month ago, but I know that I can't spend a lot of it on buying something because I need to feed my dragons. I would probably cap out at paying 15,000 for a minisnek, but that is only because I'm poor. I'm sure many people have more money than I do!
Well, I have 33,000 treasure at the moment, and 348 gems, only because I got lucky with selling an egg that I got. So in reality, I only have 33,000 treasure. This is probably only because I started out only a month ago, but I know that I can't spend a lot of it on buying something because I need to feed my dragons. I would probably cap out at paying 15,000 for a minisnek, but that is only because I'm poor. I'm sure many people have more money than I do!
Bump
Bump
@cometflower true! You indeed did get lucky. I got 2 eggs on my first days in FR but I was an idiot and hatched them before I knew how much they were worth I regret it sooo much :’(

Anyway, generally people have a good 100g or so sitting in their account, if they’re not dragon hoarders like me.
@cometflower true! You indeed did get lucky. I got 2 eggs on my first days in FR but I was an idiot and hatched them before I knew how much they were worth I regret it sooo much :’(

Anyway, generally people have a good 100g or so sitting in their account, if they’re not dragon hoarders like me.
Bump
Bump
bump! Updated the Royal base
bump! Updated the Royal base
bump! made an example for Super Rare
@cometflower
@eschtaaa
bump! made an example for Super Rare
@cometflower
@eschtaaa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45