Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [NatDom] CLOSED Blossom Buddies RNG
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111
@Arianethel no worries I'm subscribed. We are all working on this together so it doesn't matter as everyone is trying to answer questions as best as possible. It's better to pm your order to an online attendant as not all of them are watching the thread. I'm on checking whenever I can though most of the day is on my mobile which makes it hard for me to modify the spreadsheet (plus I got about 3 hours of sleep thanks to my babies...).
@Arianethel no worries I'm subscribed. We are all working on this together so it doesn't matter as everyone is trying to answer questions as best as possible. It's better to pm your order to an online attendant as not all of them are watching the thread. I'm on checking whenever I can though most of the day is on my mobile which makes it hard for me to modify the spreadsheet (plus I got about 3 hours of sleep thanks to my babies...).
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Oh, I did see that comment on the spreadsheet, I hope you and your babies get a better night's rest tonight :)

I will send my order to whoever's available :)
Oh, I did see that comment on the spreadsheet, I hope you and your babies get a better night's rest tonight :)

I will send my order to whoever's available :)
7d96ebw.gif
bump
bump
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@MeadowMatriarch
@wingworm

The thread got moved to OOF. The links and everything should be working on this page.
@MeadowMatriarch
@wingworm

The thread got moved to OOF. The links and everything should be working on this page.
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63558297][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635583/63558297_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
63558297_350.png
Sorry for the mass ping. We are still working out the bugs and it seems like the latest one is our ping list. We should have that sorted out for tomorrow for a daily ping. Thanks for your patience is this regard and for bringing it to our attention. Thank you for all your support and enthusiasm. 119 people have either bought or been gifted at least one buddy. This program has been a smash hit and we are so excited to serve you.

On a personal note, please check the attendants sheet when ordering. I'm having some minor RL issues right now so I will not be processing orders until I'm able to handle things during normal business hours lol. For now I'm going to take myself offline for orders and just focus on the issues and questions as they arise so I can handle those in a timely fashion.

@Aisuruu @Aranpol @Arianethel @Auri @Borkbean @Britty @CalciumFeather @@DarknessFalls @Davietoowavey @Droiline @Duskghost @EasilyAmusedKat @Eithan303 @Elfydragon @Elodee @Emberglo @Endofighter @ErebusValkyrie @Eriisx @Eschtaaa @Eurasianlynx @@FaultyDraws @Feleathion @FlameValkyrie @Ginsenggurl @Goldia @Grymmlock @Hexeline @Jeydis @JovaniSkye @Jyxxie @KaichouKai @KalicoKat @KatAclysm @Leafless @LeapingLeoLizard @Likely6 @Linai @LittleOokami @Lonelylittlewolf @Loreka @MeadowMatriarch @MenollyEmber @Merleisbaby @Mimifan101 @Misha @MissTeapot @Nana64 @NebulaLagoon @Nishiboys @Ori @ParrotLeRainwing @PookaWitch @PremiumHugs @ProjectObsidian @Psiuser @Puggles @Reefknot @RetroJackal @RexD999 @Reythaak @Ryrima @SageK253 @Silberry @Sistersiren @Skiidge @Sorrowspark @Svarog @Teewie @TheLoversMask @Thesnivy123 @Thorium @Valyrie @VismoV2 @WardenoftheBluff @WendysWing @Whyvern @Wildclaw101 @Wildness @Zennom @ZephDragger @benjoey @bonstrosity @bosmerboy @c33213 @drunkstalker @easilyamusedkat @ginsenggurl @hawchoo @ilexopaca @jbapple @knitdoodle @kyruiz @ladywindgrace @lapinehime @likely6 @mayamaia @odakotarose @ofendlessstars @onemessyperson @papermoons @peepcentral @phrygian @rosegardens02 @rubeusbeaky @ruggafluff @sam @simplyonewinged @smolhobbit @sockmonkeygerald @solar @sorrowspark @sparklesdani @splatterdoodle @sunflour @valyrie @wanderingstar @whysobloo @wingworm
Sorry for the mass ping. We are still working out the bugs and it seems like the latest one is our ping list. We should have that sorted out for tomorrow for a daily ping. Thanks for your patience is this regard and for bringing it to our attention. Thank you for all your support and enthusiasm. 119 people have either bought or been gifted at least one buddy. This program has been a smash hit and we are so excited to serve you.

On a personal note, please check the attendants sheet when ordering. I'm having some minor RL issues right now so I will not be processing orders until I'm able to handle things during normal business hours lol. For now I'm going to take myself offline for orders and just focus on the issues and questions as they arise so I can handle those in a timely fashion.

@Aisuruu @Aranpol @Arianethel @Auri @Borkbean @Britty @CalciumFeather @@DarknessFalls @Davietoowavey @Droiline @Duskghost @EasilyAmusedKat @Eithan303 @Elfydragon @Elodee @Emberglo @Endofighter @ErebusValkyrie @Eriisx @Eschtaaa @Eurasianlynx @@FaultyDraws @Feleathion @FlameValkyrie @Ginsenggurl @Goldia @Grymmlock @Hexeline @Jeydis @JovaniSkye @Jyxxie @KaichouKai @KalicoKat @KatAclysm @Leafless @LeapingLeoLizard @Likely6 @Linai @LittleOokami @Lonelylittlewolf @Loreka @MeadowMatriarch @MenollyEmber @Merleisbaby @Mimifan101 @Misha @MissTeapot @Nana64 @NebulaLagoon @Nishiboys @Ori @ParrotLeRainwing @PookaWitch @PremiumHugs @ProjectObsidian @Psiuser @Puggles @Reefknot @RetroJackal @RexD999 @Reythaak @Ryrima @SageK253 @Silberry @Sistersiren @Skiidge @Sorrowspark @Svarog @Teewie @TheLoversMask @Thesnivy123 @Thorium @Valyrie @VismoV2 @WardenoftheBluff @WendysWing @Whyvern @Wildclaw101 @Wildness @Zennom @ZephDragger @benjoey @bonstrosity @bosmerboy @c33213 @drunkstalker @easilyamusedkat @ginsenggurl @hawchoo @ilexopaca @jbapple @knitdoodle @kyruiz @ladywindgrace @lapinehime @likely6 @mayamaia @odakotarose @ofendlessstars @onemessyperson @papermoons @peepcentral @phrygian @rosegardens02 @rubeusbeaky @ruggafluff @sam @simplyonewinged @smolhobbit @sockmonkeygerald @solar @sorrowspark @sparklesdani @splatterdoodle @sunflour @valyrie @wanderingstar @whysobloo @wingworm
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Keep up the good work boss!
Keep up the good work boss!
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
[center]OH my goodness these are magical! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/1/9.png[/img][/center]
OH my goodness these are magical!

9.png
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
Oh gosh, these are so wonderful! [emoji=ridgeback love size=2] Aaaah, nature dominance? Would you like some exalts?
Oh gosh, these are so wonderful!

Aaaah, nature dominance? Would you like some exalts?
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
@KatAclysm

Ummmm yess!!
@KatAclysm

Ummmm yess!!
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111