Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed - Don't post please :_)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
could i be on the pinglist for both please?
could i be on the pinglist for both please?
@lalafell @puppicino heyo if you are interested, I actually do have USD slots open, FRC is closed until further news (just a way to say that I do not know myself if I will ever be able to reopen for FRC but I dont want to say hard no bc I dont know)
@lalafell @puppicino heyo if you are interested, I actually do have USD slots open, FRC is closed until further news (just a way to say that I do not know myself if I will ever be able to reopen for FRC but I dont want to say hard no bc I dont know)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Hi may i please be added to the FR pinglist?? also quick question, might have overlooked it, but when i went to the spreadsheet to look at the genes, i didn't see Ribbon or Eel anywhere.

I was wondered what difficulty they would be and how much they would cost to sponser. (obvs won't buy one now because you're closed for fr stuff)
Hi may i please be added to the FR pinglist?? also quick question, might have overlooked it, but when i went to the spreadsheet to look at the genes, i didn't see Ribbon or Eel anywhere.

I was wondered what difficulty they would be and how much they would cost to sponser. (obvs won't buy one now because you're closed for fr stuff)
hsWXUgp.pngqifq6pT.png
may i be added to the fr pinglist?
may i be added to the fr pinglist?
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
@Hikumi

Hey! :) Are you still open for USD orders?
@Hikumi

Hey! :) Are you still open for USD orders?
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn yup, only for USD and I orders might be slightly slower than average (which isn't much, since I sometimes have orders up the same day) but its open yep yep
@Irrwahn yup, only for USD and I orders might be slightly slower than average (which isn't much, since I sometimes have orders up the same day) but its open yep yep
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Ah nice!! Thank you @Hikumi How much will that be in total? :D [b]Type:[/b] 1 Marching Mirror [b]Animated or static:[/b] animated [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77986890][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779869/77986890_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Sponsoring?[/b] everything - Python/Morph/Sparkle [b]Size:[/b] default [b]Extra:[/b] none [b]Payment type:[/b] usd -------------- [b]Type:[/b] 1 Bouncing Babies (idling) - Obelisks [b]Animated or static:[/b] animated [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19596924][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/195970/19596924_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Sponsoring?[/b] Tiger and facet I think? The belly is glimmer [b]Size:[/b] default [b]Extra:[/b] none [b]Payment type:[/b] usd ----------
Ah nice!! Thank you @Hikumi

How much will that be in total? :D

Type: 1 Marching Mirror
Animated or static: animated
Dragon:
77986890_350.png
Sponsoring? everything - Python/Morph/Sparkle
Size: default
Extra: none
Payment type: usd
Type: 1 Bouncing Babies (idling) - Obelisks
Animated or static: animated
Dragon:
19596924_350.png
Sponsoring? Tiger and facet I think? The belly is glimmer
Size: default
Extra: none
Payment type: usd

gNtNgvw.png
@Hikumi

I'm not sure if you missed my order above? ^^;
@Hikumi

I'm not sure if you missed my order above? ^^;
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn didnt miss but I was quite busy sorry
Would you mind properly filling this part of the form?
Quote:
Sponsoring? (y/n and if yes, which genes)
Theres a spreadsheet linked at the very top of each adopt post where you can search for your genes (and see what they cost too)
Thank !
@Irrwahn didnt miss but I was quite busy sorry
Would you mind properly filling this part of the form?
Quote:
Sponsoring? (y/n and if yes, which genes)
Theres a spreadsheet linked at the very top of each adopt post where you can search for your genes (and see what they cost too)
Thank !
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi

No worries about the reply. I just wasn't sure if you got my ping ^^;

And sure, I'll see the spreadsheet...
I couldn't find the "marching mirror" so I guess everything has to be sponsored on this adopt?
I'll edit the post above and deleted some dragons since I feel like they need all the sponsoring. XD

Oh and how much USD/Eur is one sponsored gene?
I tried to find the info, but I just found "500-800kT/g" for it?

Also I'd like to get a price check!
Thank you! :)
@Hikumi

No worries about the reply. I just wasn't sure if you got my ping ^^;

And sure, I'll see the spreadsheet...
I couldn't find the "marching mirror" so I guess everything has to be sponsored on this adopt?
I'll edit the post above and deleted some dragons since I feel like they need all the sponsoring. XD

Oh and how much USD/Eur is one sponsored gene?
I tried to find the info, but I just found "500-800kT/g" for it?

Also I'd like to get a price check!
Thank you! :)
gNtNgvw.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34