Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed - Don't post please :_)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Thanks so much, she looks wonderful! <3

re:payment it looks like it went through w/o me having to accept shipment (sorry again abt that!), but if there are any more issues please just let me know & I can resend it.

Thanks so much, she looks wonderful! <3

re:payment it looks like it went through w/o me having to accept shipment (sorry again abt that!), but if there are any more issues please just let me know & I can resend it.

__________________________________________________ • she/they
• +2fr
wishlist
@Hikumi [b]Type:[/b] Walking & Vibing Wildclaw [b]Animated or static:[/b] Static [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55341393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/553414/55341393_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Sponsoring?[/b] Yes, Savannah and Morph [b]Extra: [/b] Would it be possible to add his Autumnal Wreath and/or bird? Not the tickbird in his art, but the bird linked in his bio. [b]Payment type:[/b] USD; should be 3.75$ before apparel I believe!
@Hikumi
Type: Walking & Vibing Wildclaw
Animated or static: Static
Dragon: 55341393_350.png
Sponsoring? Yes, Savannah and Morph
Extra: Would it be possible to add his Autumnal Wreath and/or bird? Not the tickbird in his art, but the bird linked in his bio.
Payment type: USD; should be 3.75$ before apparel I believe!
fo11Vhp.png
@murkydepths do you want me to keep you on both pinglists then? :0c

@tiredturnip okie! hopefully there wont be problems - thanks again for ordering!

@naegiri wow what a pretty WC....and mmm I can add the birb out of the dragon's silhouette yup! the wreath is something I can do but I might have to lightly change the horn/face/wreath light/darkness so its visible, since I got the feeling the wreath might visually merge with the horns in small size
I think I could do all asked for 4.5 usd :0!
@murkydepths do you want me to keep you on both pinglists then? :0c

@tiredturnip okie! hopefully there wont be problems - thanks again for ordering!

@naegiri wow what a pretty WC....and mmm I can add the birb out of the dragon's silhouette yup! the wreath is something I can do but I might have to lightly change the horn/face/wreath light/darkness so its visible, since I got the feeling the wreath might visually merge with the horns in small size
I think I could do all asked for 4.5 usd :0!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
boop
boop
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi I'm interested in any new pixels, and the idle wildclaw!
@Hikumi I'm interested in any new pixels, and the idle wildclaw!
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@Hikumi
Sorry for the late reply, was traveling all day! 4.50$ is totally fine. <3
@Hikumi
Sorry for the late reply, was traveling all day! 4.50$ is totally fine. <3
fo11Vhp.png
Hello @Hikumi ! Is there a limit on how many dragons I can order? [b]Type:[/b] Idling WC [b]Animated or static:[/b] animated [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11107577][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/111076/11107577_350.png[/img][/url] they're twins. Just the eyecolor is different! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22328397][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/223284/22328397_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Sponsoring?[/b] yes, poison and peregrine [b]Extra:[/b] can you let them face each other? Also, can you put the white mantle on him and the Dried Lei on her? And if so, how much usd will that be in total? [item=Dried Lei] [item=Peacebringer's Mantle] [b]Payment type:[/b] usd Thank you!
Hello @Hikumi !

Is there a limit on how many dragons I can order?

Type: Idling WC
Animated or static: animated
Dragon:
11107577_350.png
they're twins. Just the eyecolor is different!
22328397_350.png
Sponsoring? yes, poison and peregrine
Extra: can you let them face each other?
Also, can you put the white mantle on him and the Dried Lei on her? And if so, how much usd will that be in total?
Dried Lei Peacebringer's Mantle
Payment type: usd

Thank you!
gNtNgvw.png
Oh, these are precious! I love them! Can I be pinged when you have the FR slot open? And also whenever you add in new breeds?

Also side note: Are you potentially open to the idea of art trades, or not at all? I figured probably not, but it never hurts to ask!
Oh, these are precious! I love them! Can I be pinged when you have the FR slot open? And also whenever you add in new breeds?

Also side note: Are you potentially open to the idea of art trades, or not at all? I figured probably not, but it never hurts to ask!
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
People's been added to pinglists o/ and order contacted on PM

@Irrwahn Ive been thinking about it and Id say probably say...for FR max 1 if its a walking WC or 2 if any other adopts - while for USD I'd say max 2-3 if its walking WC and max 4-5 if any other mix of adopts so your order is perfectly fine :)
the price would then be animated idling x2 + sponsoring + apparel so lets say 7-8 USD total for what you ask? the apparel should be no problem since its just one per dragon!

@Orgetzu ofc, added u! I have this here in case you want to be pinged for specifics ;)
I would be up to do trades but punctually and Im very picky with art usually hfdsamfdh so, yes but not in all cases
People's been added to pinglists o/ and order contacted on PM

@Irrwahn Ive been thinking about it and Id say probably say...for FR max 1 if its a walking WC or 2 if any other adopts - while for USD I'd say max 2-3 if its walking WC and max 4-5 if any other mix of adopts so your order is perfectly fine :)
the price would then be animated idling x2 + sponsoring + apparel so lets say 7-8 USD total for what you ask? the apparel should be no problem since its just one per dragon!

@Orgetzu ofc, added u! I have this here in case you want to be pinged for specifics ;)
I would be up to do trades but punctually and Im very picky with art usually hfdsamfdh so, yes but not in all cases
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Valid. My art shop is linked in my signature if you wanna peek at it and see if you might be interested sometime! I also occasionally do pixel art, too, but... I still need a lot of work. In the meantime, I need to acquire money so that I can get some little pixel friends from you sometime....
Valid. My art shop is linked in my signature if you wanna peek at it and see if you might be interested sometime! I also occasionally do pixel art, too, but... I still need a lot of work. In the meantime, I need to acquire money so that I can get some little pixel friends from you sometime....
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34