Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Boop the Snoot: FTU Bases Added!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 92 93
I love the sound of your new system!! Thank you so much!
I love the sound of your new system!! Thank you so much!
xJ2FDKA.gifx
Rivers
she/her

Cerdae Tracker
Oo I love your new system, thank you so much for trying to make it work for all of us. As one of the ones who’s always at work during your openings, I personally really appreciate this <3 Your art is just too good ^^
Oo I love your new system, thank you so much for trying to make it work for all of us. As one of the ones who’s always at work during your openings, I personally really appreciate this <3 Your art is just too good ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

@SpiritFeather
Will you be doing mine I have ordered a while ago?
@SpiritFeather
Will you be doing mine I have ordered a while ago?
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
@Evsaurus Oh you must have missed my response, The festival openings last time I wasn't doing any sponsored genes or apparel. your dragons i would have had to draw five new genes. When I open festival openings tomorrow I'd be willing to let you try to edit your order to fit the criteria? [quote name="SpiritFeather" date="2022-03-27 09:42:36" ] @/Evsaurus I'm actually not drawing new genes or apparel this time around unfortunately. I dont have edged/laced on spirals done and dont have any of those genes done on aberrations yet. You can see all the available genes listed on the front page If you wanted to place a different order you can, otherwise you will have to wait to place this order. [/quote]
@Evsaurus
Oh you must have missed my response, The festival openings last time I wasn't doing any sponsored genes or apparel. your dragons i would have had to draw five new genes. When I open festival openings tomorrow I'd be willing to let you try to edit your order to fit the criteria?
SpiritFeather wrote on 2022-03-27 09:42:36:
@/Evsaurus I'm actually not drawing new genes or apparel this time around unfortunately. I dont have edged/laced on spirals done and dont have any of those genes done on aberrations yet. You can see all the available genes listed on the front page If you wanted to place a different order you can, otherwise you will have to wait to place this order.
SpiritFeather.gif
Thank you so much for the new system, I'm excited to get a spot soon with it <3
Thank you so much for the new system, I'm excited to get a spot soon with it <3
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
Excited for the new system!
Excited for the new system!
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
that's a great plan! very fair. :)
that's a great plan! very fair. :)
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
Oh my goodness! I won! How incredibly exciting [emoji=mirror star size=1] @SpiritFeather Would it be possible to save my prize for when mirrors are released? I have been coveting a mirror adopt from you since seeing your WIP <3 I understand it might still be some time but would be willing to wait if that was alright with you?
Oh my goodness! I won! How incredibly exciting

@SpiritFeather Would it be possible to save my prize for when mirrors are released? I have been coveting a mirror adopt from you since seeing your WIP <3 I understand it might still be some time but would be willing to wait if that was alright with you?
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@SpiritFeather
Are the Aberrations updated? I see there's only a few traits listed on them but in your example thread shows some traits that aren't listed ;;
@SpiritFeather
Are the Aberrations updated? I see there's only a few traits listed on them but in your example thread shows some traits that aren't listed ;;
7N198uR.gif
CYYdi5d.gif
dr0obT6.gif
@Lolita
youre right! I was lazy and hadn’t exited the front page with new genes I had drawn, should be updated correctly now! Thanks for the reminder.

@3idolon
thats more than fine with me! I’ll make a note!
@Lolita
youre right! I was lazy and hadn’t exited the front page with new genes I had drawn, should be updated correctly now! Thanks for the reminder.

@3idolon
thats more than fine with me! I’ll make a note!
SpiritFeather.gif
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 92 93