Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | {Goldie's adopt shop} close-Aether adopt
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
GoldieFazbear!
Hey!
I forgot to ask and if it's too late ignore me!
:D

Okay question.
Could you make her fireflies really small?
(Not a huge fan of her tert color.)
That being said could I change her lantern to their color with one or two 'caught' inside?
I will pay more!
GoldieFazbear!
Hey!
I forgot to ask and if it's too late ignore me!

Okay question.
Could you make her fireflies really small?
(Not a huge fan of her tert color.)
That being said could I change her lantern to their color with one or two 'caught' inside?
I will pay more!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin
Hey there, don't worry , you aren't late!
Since I'm a bit busy with school I have yet to start on the sketch of all the orders, so soon I will start so I'm sure it won't be a problem with me! no need to pay more! (also you want me to colour the lantern the same colour that her tertiary, am I right? ( and no problem with the tiny 2 fireflies traped in the lantern, perfectly doable! c:
@Sinjin
Hey there, don't worry , you aren't late!
Since I'm a bit busy with school I have yet to start on the sketch of all the orders, so soon I will start so I'm sure it won't be a problem with me! no need to pay more! (also you want me to colour the lantern the same colour that her tertiary, am I right? ( and no problem with the tiny 2 fireflies traped in the lantern, perfectly doable! c:
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
GoldieFazbear
Yay!
That will be adorable!
GoldieFazbear
Yay!
That will be adorable!
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
Oh my gosh these are adorable! adopt: curious veilspun baby (i hope it's available? It says only skydancer in order form) dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65197266][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651973/65197266_350.png[/img][/url] apparel?: no Skin?: no payment: treasure The lantern color can be default!
Oh my gosh these are adorable!

adopt: curious veilspun baby (i hope it's available? It says only skydancer in order form)
dragon:
65197266_350.png
apparel?: no
Skin?: no
payment: treasure

The lantern color can be default!

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Silis
Oh yeah , they are avaible, thank you for letting me know! I forgot to delete that part! ^^
So it would be 65kt for the adopt ( also wanting to know if you prefer her with baby branches or adult brances?

@Stormdragon
I just remembered to tell you that I require payment upfront as I see you didn't send it yet, but since I'm a bit busy with school stuff, would you prefer me to ping you to send payment once I'm near starting on your adopt? c:
@Silis
Oh yeah , they are avaible, thank you for letting me know! I forgot to delete that part! ^^
So it would be 65kt for the adopt ( also wanting to know if you prefer her with baby branches or adult brances?

@Stormdragon
I just remembered to tell you that I require payment upfront as I see you didn't send it yet, but since I'm a bit busy with school stuff, would you prefer me to ping you to send payment once I'm near starting on your adopt? c:
I'd prefer the baby branches. I'll send payment in a moment :)
I'd prefer the baby branches. I'll send payment in a moment :)

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@GoldieFazbear
sent you a CR :)
@GoldieFazbear
sent you a CR :)
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@GoldieFazbear

I need one more!

Please ping me when you re
open!
@GoldieFazbear

I need one more!

Please ping me when you re
open!
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@GoldieFazbear
Can you ping me when you reopen?
@GoldieFazbear
Can you ping me when you reopen?
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@Sinjin @BapeTheFish

I will let you both know when I do reopen, opefully it won't take longer that one week
@Sinjin @BapeTheFish

I will let you both know when I do reopen, opefully it won't take longer that one week
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21