Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | +*_ Nova's Recolor Shop _*+ [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@magicrystal1123

oooo that looks great!! Thank you so much, it is perfect as it is and I love how it turned out! ^^
@magicrystal1123

oooo that looks great!! Thank you so much, it is perfect as it is and I love how it turned out! ^^
@magicrystal1123 My three favorite colors (outside of obs, of course) are abyss, azure and phthalo, I think. (But I quite like the blues, too. :D )
@magicrystal1123 My three favorite colors (outside of obs, of course) are abyss, azure and phthalo, I think. (But I quite like the blues, too. :D )
@ColonelMarian

Cool, thank you! Send over the money via PM and I’ll get started as soon as possible :)
@ColonelMarian

Cool, thank you! Send over the money via PM and I’ll get started as soon as possible :)
..nova....she/her....fr +3....en & cn
..wishlist....adopts....accents....recolors....art shop
This place is so cool! You are really talented at coloring uwu. Username: Dragonflame4062 Item(s) that you would like recolored: [item=Decorative Centaur Quiver] How would you like this item to be recolored? Any theme or specific colors?: Do you think you could recolor this t match this guy's apparel? I would absolutely love for it to look like it goes with his aviator set please! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51199210][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/511993/51199210_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: gems Special Requests: None, thank you!
This place is so cool! You are really talented at coloring uwu.
Username: Dragonflame4062
Item(s) that you would like recolored: Decorative Centaur Quiver
How would you like this item to be recolored? Any theme or specific colors?: Do you think you could recolor this t match this guy's apparel? I would absolutely love for it to look like it goes with his aviator set please!
51199210_350.png
Payment: gems
Special Requests: None, thank you!
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
@Dragonflame4062

Thank you so much! ^^

Your total is 15g, thanks for ordering <3
@Dragonflame4062

Thank you so much! ^^

Your total is 15g, thanks for ordering <3
+*_ Bump _*+
+*_ Bump _*+
+*_ Bump _*+
+*_ Bump _*+
@magicrystal1123 (*waves*) How's it going?

(You didn't get hurricane-d or nuffink, did you? LOL)
@magicrystal1123 (*waves*) How's it going?

(You didn't get hurricane-d or nuffink, did you? LOL)
@ColonelMarian Lmao no I didn't XD But sorry for the wait! Here's your banner with the recolored wings :) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/609218370189000707/749894975533088838/image0.png[/img] Please let me know if you're not satisfied with the colors so I can edit them! Edit: I actually want to try making another version of it, but it's late so I'll have to do that tomorrow... but i'll ping you again if you want, with the other version! the colors look different on flight rising compared to my art program so i thought the colors would be brighter :( (unless you like it as it is? lol) please don't be afraid to let me know if you want any changes!
@ColonelMarian

Lmao no I didn't XD
But sorry for the wait! Here's your banner with the recolored wings :)

image0.png

Please let me know if you're not satisfied with the colors so I can edit them!

Edit: I actually want to try making another version of it, but it's late so I'll have to do that tomorrow... but i'll ping you again if you want, with the other version! the colors look different on flight rising compared to my art program so i thought the colors would be brighter :(
(unless you like it as it is? lol) please don't be afraid to let me know if you want any changes!
@magicrystal1123 It looks fantastic! Two things: 1) I opted to use Aramis (Rage Italic is my default...I love it so LOL) 2) I picked up a dark blue in an auction clip art on the web, so I've been using #00004c Which results in something like: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LdLgGyE.png[/img][/center] Which looks crooked, but story of my life. LOL ----- Thanks again!
@magicrystal1123 It looks fantastic!

Two things:

1) I opted to use Aramis (Rage Italic is my default...I love it so LOL)

2) I picked up a dark blue in an auction clip art on the web, so I've been using #00004c

Which results in something like:
LdLgGyE.png

Which looks crooked, but story of my life. LOL

Thanks again!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13